What's new

Zardari as a president of pakistan

dherky

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Last night i tried my best to find one good thing about zardari but i could'nt find anything. so i thought it might be a good idea to ask others maybe you gays know something.

I mean good things which a president must have like credibility, honesty, leadership, down to earth, truthfull, genius etc
:welcome:

Hi guys,

Last night i tried my best to find one good thing about zardari but i could'nt find anything. so i thought it might be a good idea to ask others maybe you gays know something.

I mean good things which a president must have like credibility, honesty, leadership, down to earth, truthfull, genius etc

It will take centuries to find sumthing good about him:lol:

he is good for - TELECOM industry. i think - he is the reason for at least 75% of sms roaming around in pakistan ?

Hi guys,

Last night i tried my best to find one good thing about zardari but i could'nt find anything. so i thought it might be a good idea to ask others maybe you guys know something.

hopefully he will lead to uniting the country in hating one person.

Last edited:
hopefully he will lead to uniting the country in hating one person. [2]

Jesi rooh wesey farishtey.

He's got a good sense of humor. It can be seen when he is talking about a matter seriously.

I want to say something, he is a classical Beggar, the way he ask money from US, UK and from world.... while he wear expense watches, do any one know that is the world richest politician, the world ever seen......

lol he is an insult on sindhis he has given his wife's family name to his son.... i think that calls for an honour killing in sindhi tradition....

he is the character JOKER of pakistan i think from BATMAN!!!

Well i think he is. The biggest chayy person in the world.

Well said zob, I wonder why he named
his son a Bhutto

what a shame, legally elected president of pakistan does'nt have one good thing for us to be proud of.

i can name one
his cheeky smile.... i just love that. i just watch him do that and i crack up:rofl:
its lik he is tellin the world something which he himself know he will never do.

Accd. to claims, zardari did his bachelors from some (non existent) UK college. So he can certainly perform very well in GRE or GMAT.

But wait........check out what he wrote in Quaid's guest book. This page was later removed but DAWN confirms this story.

Spellings of God and Strength. Errrh. I think a 5th grade student knows how to spell these.

d569811fd66718d1019577c52c1b5070.jpg

I think OP can feel proud now :bounce:

Qouted by BrilTek:
Spellings of God and Strength. Errrh. I think a 5th grade student knows how to spell these.

He was concentrating on his signature spellings. Look how correctly he has spelled President Islamic Republic Pakistan and specially Zardari. He has got talent guys, don't under estimate him.

I think we very raising go Musharraf go slogans some days ago, and now we will be shouting no Zardari no (even with a different first name).

Back
Top Bottom