Zardari sees Bangladesh as underdeveloped country compared to Pakistan

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Updated 23 Jun, 2023 08:03pm

Web Desk
Welcome

Bangladesh was an underdeveloped country as compared to Pakistan, PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari has claimed.

“Bangladesh has the advantage of being India’s proxy. 90% of stuff made in India, comes to Bangladesh where factories put a tag of made in Bangladesh because it is an underdeveloped country,”
he said during a meeting with the business community at the All Pakistan Textile Mills Association in Lahore on Friday. “We are the developed country.”

The former president spoke on the economy as the country deals with falling reserves and high inflation. Pakistan’s ninth review by the IMF under the 2019 Extended Fund Facility for the release of $1.2 billion remains pending with less than 10 days remaining till the programme’s expiry on June 30.

Zardari said that he went to the European Union to get Pakistani exporters’ entry to the EU. “I explained to the world that we have suffered because of the 40-year war on our borders. Instead of giving us aid, give us trade.”

Pakistan’s trade with the EU is at stake due to bad publicity, he claimed, adding: “I will suffer if Pakistan and the business community suffer.”

Zardari urged the political parties and the business community to sign a ‘Charter of Economy’.

“It does not matter where your political loyalty lies. All of us need to sign a Charter of Economy. I will sign the charter as it is a need of the country,” he added.

He said that he wants to harvest cotton in the Jhal Magsi area of Balochistan. “The cotton in Sindh is shaded, while Balochistan’s cotton is pure white.”

He said that he stood by his statement of bringing the foreign exchange reserves of the country to $100 billion. “People made fun of that statement. I am saying we will do it together.”

Zardari claimed that he never deceived anyone and would not deceive the PML-N. He was responding to a journalist’s question regarding the PPP’s alliance with the PML-N and the recent trade of barbs between the leaders of two parties.

“I am here to talk about textile. If you want to talk about politics then come to the Bilawal House,” the former president said.

It would have been the case if you weren't financially oppressing our major financial hub 😔

Sir there's no country as blessed as ours- every kinda terrain from icy mountains to desert, port access, one religion, one river system, patriotic people who'd die for thier country
it's people like you & generals mismanaging our land

Y'all need to get your act together

Last edited:
To our ALL our Bengali Friends, please do not take the words of this street monkey seriously ! He is a street monkey and is only good for Street dancing and screaming, and for licking the hind sides of our corrupt GHQ primates!! :lol:

To our ALL our Bengali Friends, please do not take the words of this street monkey seriously ! He is a street monkey and is only good for Street dancing and screaming, and for licking the hind sides of our corrupt GHQ primates!! :lol:
Don't worry bro, he gave away his retardation at "90% of stuff made in India, comes to Bangladesh..".
If Bangladesh handled 90% of Indian manufactured goods in any way, we would be a developed country by now.

Web Desk
Welcome

Bangladesh was an underdeveloped country as compared to Pakistan, PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari has claimed.

“Bangladesh has the advantage of being India’s proxy. 90% of stuff made in India, comes to Bangladesh where factories put a tag of made in Bangladesh because it is an underdeveloped country,”
he said during a meeting with the business community at the All Pakistan Textile Mills Association in Lahore on Friday. “We are the developed country.”

The former president spoke on the economy as the country deals with falling reserves and high inflation. Pakistan’s ninth review by the IMF under the 2019 Extended Fund Facility for the release of $1.2 billion remains pending with less than 10 days remaining till the programme’s expiry on June 30.

Zardari said that he went to the European Union to get Pakistani exporters’ entry to the EU. “I explained to the world that we have suffered because of the 40-year war on our borders. Instead of giving us aid, give us trade.”

Pakistan’s trade with the EU is at stake due to bad publicity, he claimed, adding: “I will suffer if Pakistan and the business community suffer.”

Zardari urged the political parties and the business community to sign a ‘Charter of Economy’.

“It does not matter where your political loyalty lies. All of us need to sign a Charter of Economy. I will sign the charter as it is a need of the country,” he added.

He said that he wants to harvest cotton in the Jhal Magsi area of Balochistan. “The cotton in Sindh is shaded, while Balochistan’s cotton is pure white.”

He said that he stood by his statement of bringing the foreign exchange reserves of the country to $100 billion. “People made fun of that statement. I am saying we will do it together.”

Zardari claimed that he never deceived anyone and would not deceive the PML-N. He was responding to a journalist’s question regarding the PPP’s alliance with the PML-N and the recent trade of barbs between the leaders of two parties.

“I am here to talk about textile. If you want to talk about politics then come to the Bilawal House,” the former president said.

LOL Stupid fuedal thug. Pakistan is nowhere near BD. Pakistan is one of the most underdeveloped nations in the region.

Zardaris means its not as developed in corruption methods as Pakistan, Zardaris and Sharifs should open universities on how to do corruption, they will be world class.

Pakistan needs not compare it with BD. Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy and zBD is following its example.

These two countries were formed to make a few families in both sides rich with illegal hoarding of money.

Zardari is better than Phd Graduate of Australian best universities that put India technology behind Brunei despite India has put robot into the moon using its own made rocket.

Nothing as retarded as Lowy Institute as Australian based think thank. What the heck this Australian Phd graduates quality ?

Last edited:
It would have been the case if you weren't financially oppressing our major financial hub 😔

Sir there's no country as blessed as ours- every kinda terrain from icy mountains to desert, port access, one religion, one river system, patriotic people who'd die for thier country
it's people like you & generals mismanaging our land

Y'all need to get your act together
Yes their asses needs to be lashed in public each day but I’m sure they will run away from Pakistan hence in the past.

Web Desk
Welcome

Zardari Baba, you are so unfamous for stealing govt money left and right. No wonder, Pakistan is now in economic turmoil. Your stay in power was a time when Pakistan lost its opportunity to develop.

However, instead of self-development of the economy, you pursued a policy to Borrow. spend, waste and steal. The result is your country is in the verge of economic collapse and it has become almost impossible to repay the borrowed money.

BD’s Hasina Bibi is following the Pakistani formula of national development. Borrow from abroad and build as if the money need not be repaid.

A few kms of highways here and there, a few bridges, or a few high-rise buildings do no prove a country has developed.

All the countries which developed are the result of their people’s decades or centuries of working hard to industrialize. Industrialization was advanced with the research, development and introduction of new technologies continuously.

But, stupid countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan go after cheap strategy of borrow foreign money, ask foreign companies to do construction, then ask the local cameramen to take pictures to print in the newspapers and let people shout, “Pakistan Zindabad” or “Joy Bangla”.

The result is National Bankrptcy. No country has ever developed by the use of Pakistani or BD economic strategy. It is very cheap and is not good to propel a country’s economy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom