What's new

Zardari as a president of pakistan

i can name one
his cheeky smile.... i just love that. i just watch him do that and i crack up:rofl:
its lik he is tellin the world something which he himself know he will never do.

You took my words out of my mouth. I love his smile. He tried to impress sarah palin with it.

hahaha nice clip. Guy iam fan of Zardari. He got guts to speak to her like that. That is also only after 3 months of his wife's death.

ohh come one, President of Pakistan, the world richest, corrupt politician has so bad taste!!

ohh well, "dil ka kiya hey kissi khotti pay b a sakta hey!!"

I am dead aginst this man but lets give credit where due.

I give him credit for able to stay in the President's house for almost a year ... he is very clever and cunning and he is able to use weaknesses of other politicians.

For Pakistan, Zardari has been paying attention to Thatta and Larkana. He has so far left Karachi and Punjab alone to MQM and PML-N respectively which is also good otherwise it would cause more hardship for the people.

Foreign reserves have increased to US $12B. His govt. is also able to exert pressure on the Indian govt. in regards with the consulates in Afghanistan.

NEGATIVES: Countless!

All Pakistani leaders have negatives and positives and Zardari's account is heavily in negatives.

The best thing he can do for Pakistan is to quit the post giving the reason that he realized that MAJORITY of Pakistanis don't trust him.

I know that is not going to happen :)

intresting topic
very right!
i appreciate u n our president 2 !!!!!! :rofl:

i read the same comments in some forums in Turkey about our own president. but thanks God that the comments are baseless here. but i see that you guys are generally right about Zerdari.
i think we shouldnt make fun of him so much. good or bad he is the president of Pakistan and presents the country. we can have some prblems with him and critise him in the borders of respect. but we shouldnt make fun of him as a president. he was choosen by the people of pakistan.right? so we need to respect him as our(yes our...) president. am i wrong ?
if we need to make fun of someone, if we need to make fun of something, we need to make fun of the army... which dont allow pakistan to have a stable democracy and a regular goverment... if army dont want zerdari, can zerdari sit on that chair?
Best regards
Kansubeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom