What's new

Zara Abid: Model presumed dead in Pakistan plane crash abused online

Pakistani awam: judge, jury and executioner.
Leave some tasks for Allah swt as well.

If you can’t say nice thing about dead, atleast say a prayer for her magfirah.
I think every Pakistani is entitled to his/her opinion as per Constitution of Pakistan last time I checked.

Now pakistani comments online make headline news... Ever seen comments on YouTube from the West against blacks in America??? Or comments from Indians against the civilians killed make headline news...

Agreed and it sickens me too that nobody reported on the Indian abuse of all the aircrash victims

When did you last time googled it? go check and if your are both good at it you will both find "BBC reports on both parts". Now, even if you make note of that as something bad which is not reported, how about condemning the bad thing that has been reported and relates to your country?

I think every Pakistani is entitled to his/her opinion as per Constitution of Pakistan last time I checked.

Yeah we know and why are you being sarcastic about an opinion then? defying in action your very own statement. So, hence proved, opinion is one thing and whether that is right or wrong is completely a different. Also there is a clear line between hate speech and opinion which is getting blown out of proportion.

Conclusion:
We as nation are sickening more and more to the core by the day. All those who, in the name of religion, approve of such behavior, show me anywhere by the religion, where Islam allows for accusation of living or dead? second is rather strictly uncalled for? No one has the right to SLANDER, VERBAL ABUSE, DEFAME OR NAME CALLING of any sorts let alone be judge, jury and executioner.
By not condemning or putting facts straight, like earlier generations we are giving it to the next who will move it on and on.
People use religion as excuse for everything bad they do and then come crying that Islam and Muslims and Pakistanis are being targeted and abused. We ourselves defame our own religion and country more than anything or anyone else.
Bye

RIP.

People grieve in most unusual ways. This is just coming from lack of understanding of human emotions.

When did you last time googled it? go check and if your are both good at it you will both find "BBC reports on both parts". Now, even if you make note of that as something bad which is not reported, how about condemning the bad thing that has been reported and relates to your country?

Yeah we know and why are you being sarcastic about an opinion then? defying in action your very own statement. So, hence proved, opinion is one thing and whether that is right or wrong is completely a different. Also there is a clear line between hate speech and opinion which is getting blown out of proportion.

Conclusion:
We as nation are sickening more and more to the core by the day. All those who, in the name of religion, approve of such behavior, show me anywhere by the religion, where Islam allows for accusation of living or dead? second is rather strictly uncalled for? No one has the right to SLANDER, VERBAL ABUSE, DEFAME OR NAME CALLING of any sorts let alone be judge, jury and executioner.
By not condemning or putting facts straight, like earlier generations we are giving it to the next who will move it on and on.
People use religion as excuse for everything bad they do and then come crying that Islam and Muslims and Pakistanis are being targeted and abused. We ourselves defame our own religion and country more than anything or anyone else.
Bye
Listen I do not SLANDER, VERBAL ABUSE, DEFAME OR NAME CALL any one but when I see a half naked woman in Islamic Republic I consider it making fun of the Islamic system and I do not like it. I will stop it with my hand (if I can), I will try to stop it with my word of mouth (if i can) and least of all consider it bad in my heart.

Pakistani awam: judge, jury and executioner.
Leave some tasks for Allah swt as well.

If you can’t say nice thing about dead, atleast say a prayer for her magfirah.
Leave some tasks for Allah ? Allah's orders are very clear, only people like you try to turn a blind eye to them inspired from secularism
On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].

Conclusion:
Bye

Bs. It's more about targeted criticism about Muslims and normalization when it's about non-muslims.

Now, even if you make note of that as something bad which is not reported, how about condemning the bad thing that has been reported and relates to your country?
You've misrepresented me. I clearly condemned the abuse of Zara Abid and do so without hesitation. Read my post again.

Also, I cannot find any BBC report condemning the Indian abuse aimed at the aircrash victims simply for being Pakistanis. Please post a link as I certainly don't mind being proven incorrect on this. I would be happy if BBC actually presented facts in a balanced manner instead of ignoring Indian citizens' transgressions against basic human decency.

You've misrepresented me. I clearly condemned the abuse of Zara Abid and do so without hesitation. Read my post again.
Yes indeed you did. Sorry for my hindsight. I should have clarified my self better as to be speaking of reporting in your case.
however, the abuse of Zara Abid is still absolutely disgusting.
Here's are a few links including BBC.
https://www.bbc.com/urdu/regional-52784018
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/he...o-cheered-plane-crash-in-karachi-2632227.html
https://thecognate.com/anti-muslim-...neighbours-you-were-supposed-to-share-sorrow/
https://www.newskarnataka.com/india...ans-rejoice-crack-jokes-after-pia-plane-crash

Listen I do not SLANDER, VERBAL ABUSE, DEFAME OR NAME CALL any one but when I see a half naked woman in Islamic Republic I consider it making fun of the Islamic system and I do not like it. I will stop it with my hand (if I can), I will try to stop it with my word of mouth (if i can) and least of all consider it bad in my heart.

Leave some tasks for Allah ? Allah's orders are very clear, only people like you try to turn a blind eye to them inspired from secularism
On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].

You can and should call this type of dressing wrong. But no human has a right to say if someone is going to heaven or hell, this is purely a matter with Allah (SWT) and one would be committing grave sin if this boundary is transgressed, probably much worse than the bad dressing of someone.

Thank you for the links. I should also clarify - I meant mainstream English language BBC. Of course it is very welcome that the Urdu office is reporting this but being based in UK, I follow the main website (as do all English speakers in the world) and the bias against Pakistan is evident in terms of topic selection and choice of newsworthy items. Like you, I wish for the betterment of Pakistani society and regard such attacks on women - living or dead - as abhorrent. Nevertheless, balanced reporting and coverage related to trolling of a specific incident (in this case, the plane crash) is a fundamental expectation of such a prestigious news organisation. The article could easily have been a summary of ALL detrimental trolling related to the plane crash victims, but the main BBC office chose to isolate some trolls while ignoring others.

Now pakistani comments online make headline news... Ever seen comments on YouTube from the West against blacks in America??? Or comments from Indians against the civilians killed make headline news...

Seems like whenever a Pakistani male farts... It's breaking news!!

Bs
So you are more worried about American blacks or Bharti than to fix our own country?

Allah rest our sister's soul. She was one of us end of story.

Islam has made it clear you are not to expose someone sins or mock someone, yet here we have it here.

I often find such a type are the ones who sat there in high school, university etc unable to woo the beautiful girls, even though they longed them. They then have this "awakening" and take their revenge on such women by abusing them, via an Islamic angle.
It's that or they are plain Jahil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom