What's new

Zakir Naik says Modi sought his support on IOK move

"The religious scholar said he “flatly” refused the offer, adding that “revoking Article 370 is unconstitutional and is taking away the rights of Kashmiris”.

“I cannot support the act of injustice, neither can betray the people of Kashmir,” he said. "

If this is true, fair play to naik. Could be propaganda though. It does however sound like the sort of pathetic desperate ploy Modi would indulge in, when he isn't busy tweeting to Bollywood stars that democracy is awesome ....except for Kashmiris where we had to cancel democracy for not doing what we wanted it to do. Naughty democracy.

"The religious scholar said he “flatly” refused the offer, adding that “revoking Article 370 is unconstitutional and is taking away the rights of Kashmiris”.

“I cannot support the act of injustice, neither can betray the people of Kashmir,” he said. "

If this is true, fair play to naik. Could be propaganda though. It does however sound like the sort of pathetic desperate ploy Modi would indulge in, when he isn't busy tweeting to Bollywood stars that democracy is awesome ....except for Kashmiris where we had to cancel democracy for not doing what we wanted it to do. Naughty democracy.
Modi ki Backside phatti pari hai after seeing the public response of CAA and loosing seats ....he is secretly begging to get support of a Muslim Scholar who has huge support and influence.

Bhagats be like
image.jpg
Nice. "Whaddya mean I'm bhakt??"
he is secretly begging to get support of a Muslim Scholar who has huge support and influence.
Still, there are plenty in India who will support him. India's Muslims have frequently been led by such sell-outs.

ALHAMDULILLAH my trust in his views still stand. He tries his best to he a good muslim. I admire that about him. He filled my childhood and youth with wisdom. The man is genuine. No one is perfect donrember this before quoting me anything he said or did wrong. No one is perfect.

But we can all try like he does.
He is just another political mullah trust me.
Many times he opposed the creation of pakistan and he is living laughing stock. Living in exile,kicked out of his own country but still cannot understand why pakistan was created.
People like Zakir Naik and owaisi should suffer more because they misguide indian Muslims.

keep repeating lies....Modi licking zakir feet already.
Your Bhagat logic is amazing....Whole country abusing Modi 56" BJP lost so many seats already but Andh Bhagat and their logic......
Modi is in desperate need of Zakir support, Modi running back to old BF who dumped him.....

Watch outside a mob waiting for you.
Ok boomer.

Says a brown *** dude from Pakistan. :lol:
shut yo bitch *** mouth uncle tom
folks like you oughta figure out how it all works outside
aint gonna have some uncle tom try to call me out for real dawg it aint gonna role that way

Zakir Naik says Modi sought his support on IOK move
By News Desk
Published: January 11, 2020
TWEET EMAIL
2135186-modizakirnaik-1578756800-371-640x480.jpg

File photo of Indian PM Narendra Modi (Left) and Zakir Naik (Right)

Islamic scholar Zakir Naik, who has been living in an exile in Malaysia, has claimed that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has offered him a “safe passage to India” in return for his support to New Delhi’s illegal move of revoking occupied Jammu and Kashmir’s special status.

“The meeting [that] lasted for several hours… he [an Indian official] told me that he wanted me to support the BJP government’s decision of revoking Article 370 of the Constitution,” Naik said in a video statement uploaded on YouTube.
The television preacher left India in 2016 after New Delhi accused him of promoting hate speech and inciting terrorism. He moved to Malaysia, where he has been granted permanent residency.

The religious scholar said he “flatly” refused the offer, adding that “revoking Article 370 is unconstitutional and is taking away the rights of Kashmiris”.

“I cannot support the act of injustice, neither can betray the people of Kashmir,” he said.

Zakir Naik will not be deported: Malaysia PM

The IOK has been under a lockdown with severe restrictions in place since August 5 when New Delhi stripped the occupied valley of its autonomy in a bid to convert the Muslim majority of the region into a minority.

Naik said that the representative of the Indian government, who met him in Putrajaya city, said that he wanted to remove ‘misunderstandings’ between him and the Indian government.

“Three and a half months ago, Indian officials approached me for a private meeting with a representative of the Indian government,” he said, adding that the official said the Indian government wanted him to use his connections and help “in improving its ties with Muslim countries”.

Naik said that when the official realised he was not going to accept any “unjust” offer, he asked him not to criticise the BJP and Modi, directly.

The televangelist said he believed that Indian Muslim leaders who supported the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act must have been “blackmailed or threatened with the dire consequences” in doing so.

“If you fear a backlash and you are afraid, the least you can do is to keep quiet but supporting an unjust act is un-Islamic,” he said.

The newly-enacted bill, which has sparked countrywide protests with over two dozen people having died in demonstrations, allows New Delhi to grant citizenship to millions of illegal immigrants who entered India from three neighbouring countries on or before December 31, 2014 – but not if they are Muslim.

The law discriminates against Muslims and is part of Modi’s Hindu-nationalist agenda.

Read more: Article 370 , india , IOK
Whether you supported your Hindu Master modi on IOK move or not ,the thing is most mainstream Indian Muslim political and religious leaders do not represent suffering and oppressed Muslims of India.
As long as you and your likes are bad mouthing against pakistan your "imaan" is not complete. Disrespecting Pakistan or the idea of making pakistan i.e two nation theory means validating and turning blind eye to all sufferings of millions of Indian muslims . Now what kind of a Muslim scholar or leader you are if you don't feel the pain of millions of Muslims.
There is a special place in hell reserved for such hypocrites .

Back
Top Bottom