What's new

Zakir Naik says 9/11 was inside job

One of my Pakistani friend said the same thing and that Jews were involved. His logic is that no jew died on that fateful day because they were warned ahead of time.
You guys top the list in conspiracy theories. Zakir just parrots what you want to hear.

So? Big deal. He is just a ugly Indian with big mouth.

Bad news for the Indian Muslim community if this is their gem. I feel sorry for them.

whats wrong with you.
you are here posting stuff and one could say the same about you!!!
zakir Naik is a MD and a scholar. can we say anything like that about you?
he wears trousers that are short because he is ordered to. maybe you should do a bit of research.

Jinnah was indian before he became Pakistani as were our grandparents. do you hate them too???

Does it matter? No.

Some of you guys need to stop crying over spilt milk and stop believing such crap.

So? Big deal. He is just a ugly Indian with big mouth.

Bad news for the Indian Muslim community if this is their gem. I feel sorry for them.
he is better than you and me and serve his purpose of being muslim. Its eady to say bad things about other while our inner is too dark to see

whats wrong with you.
you are here posting stuff and one could say the same about you!!!
zakir Naik is a MD and a scholar. can we say anything like that about you?
he wears trousers that are short because he is ordered to. maybe you should do a bit of research.

Jinnah was indian before he became Pakistani as were our grandparents. do you hate them too???
nothing wrong with him. He's are those type of guys who doesnt know the value of scholar whom world has acknowledge. when you cant do something lets just throw stones to other who are doing right

Hi,

Who gives a fck who did 9/11----the real question is what did the muslims do to save their countries---.

Nothing---nada---zilch---.

On day 2---they could have gone in---Killed Osama Bin Laden---and his cohorts and handed their dead bodies to the american embassy in pakistan and be done with it---.

The entire idea was that it wasn't Osama...

Hi,

Who gives a fck who did 9/11----the real question is what did the muslims do to save their countries---.

Nothing---nada---zilch---.

On day 2---they could have gone in---Killed Osama Bin Laden---and his cohorts and handed their dead bodies to the american embassy in pakistan and be done with it---.
Interesting.

Did osama do it? If not it would have been murder and I guess to please the yanks that would be fine.
Don't agree with you but

I do agree Muslims could have and should do more to stemthe anti Islam agenda. But weak leadership does that. Not unexpected

Zakir Naik is another egotistical idiot, who loves himself and his own voice.

It's 2018. If you still listen to what Mr.Naik then you're the idiot.

It's 2018. If you still listen to what Mr.Naik then you're the idiot.
Actually you are an idiot.

Zakir Naik is an MD and a scholarly person.

Zakir Naik has converted many people to Islam.

What have you been doing other than being a liberal retard or you are a false flagger.

Interesting.

Did osama do it? If not it would have been murder and I guess to please the yanks that would be fine.
Don't agree with you but

I do agree Muslims could have and should do more to stemthe anti Islam agenda. But weak leadership does that. Not unexpected
Even Hamid Gul says the same thing.

One of my Pakistani friend said the same thing and that Jews were involved. His logic is that no jew died on that fateful day because they were warned ahead of time.
You guys top the list in conspiracy theories. Zakir just parrots what you want to hear.

Pure echo chamber confirmation bias

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom