What's new

Zakir Naik says 9/11 was inside job

Drone technology existed before 9/11... not so hard for people with knowledge to modify some jets during checkup to install some devices which could give them full control of the commands jet...Do I need to remind the drones who fly over Aghanistan and which are piloted from.... USA ?

So? Big deal. He is just a ugly Indian with big mouth.

Bad news for the Indian Muslim community if this is their gem. I feel sorry for them.
lol that is quite offensive there. Why call him ugly? lol?

So? Big deal. He is just a ugly Indian with big mouth.

Bad news for the Indian Muslim community if this is their gem. I feel sorry for them.
Then we can agree to disagree then.

Zakir Naik even met Tariq Jameel and Dr. Israr Ahmed. lol.

Hi,

Who gives a fck who did 9/11----the real question is what did the muslims do to save their countries---.

Nothing---nada---zilch---.

On day 2---they could have gone in---Killed Osama Bin Laden---and his cohorts and handed their dead bodies to the american embassy in pakistan and be done with it---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Who gives a fck who did 9/11----the real question is what did the muslims do to save their countries---.

Nothing---nada---zilch---.

On day 2---they could have gone in---Killed Osama Bin Laden---and hios cohorts and handed their dead bodies to the american embassy in pakistan and be done with it---.
Well said.

Well recently I found out that China/Russia sponsored SCO , the Shanghai Corporation
Was formed in 2001 June ~~~The actual Siging & Inception of the Shanghai corporation happened mere 3 month prior

:o:

Not sure about September incident , but the wars that followed were part of strategic expansion and destabalization plan to reduce Russian influece

Weaken Russian/China Allies , by wars and chaos
  • Afghanistan
  • Iraq
  • Libya
  • Syria
  • North Waziristan (Pakistan)
  • Yamen
  • Tuekey / PKK :o:

It is quite clear it was all planned ahead of time it's like few folks in Military came to work in morning and they had a Letter in office which indicated the plans for next 10-15 years

Last edited:
Used to listen to him a lot until I heard him adding Radiallahhu next to Yazid’s name. He lost all his credibility as a scholar because he couldn’t judge between what’s right and wrong.

on topic: Yes 911, 7/7, 26/11, all inside jobs.

Arab springs & likes were instigated by Israeli Secret Intelligence Services (aka ISIS)

Hamid Gul's saying "Afghanistan thikaana, Iraq bahanaa, Pakistan nishanaa" is quite accurate.

ultimate agenda: establishing kingdom of heavens (promised land) from Nile to Euphrates, either before or after messiah pops out.

- - - - - -

off topic:
He is Indian. I am allergic to Indians. Even more to bearded Indians wearing trousers one size short.

May be he doesn't want his feet in hell fire upto ankles :-)

Without Context
[Al-Bukhari] Abu Hurairah reported: The Prophet said, "What is below the ankles of a lower garment is condemned to the Fire (Hell)."

With Context
(context is that in those days garment was a luxury & rich used to drag lower garment as a show-off. As if they were saying that look we are rich & don't even care if our garment drags on ground. we can buy more)
[Sahih Muslim] Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger having said: He who trails his (lower) garment out of pride, Allah will not look toward him on the Day of Resurrection.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim] Abu Hurairah reported: Messenger of Allah said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will not look at him who trails his lower garment out of pride."

[Sunan an-Nasa'i] It was narrated from Salim, from his father, that: The Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever drags his garment out of pride, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection." Abu Bakr said: "O Messenger of Allah, one side of my Izar slips unless I pay attention to it." The Prophet: "You are not one of those who do that out of pride."

So show us your Daddy's photo and your own too. So that other members can learn what is the source of your ''' High Standards "
lol that is quite offensive there. Why call him ugly? ....

Because he (Zakir Naik) doesn't look like this:

Kaptaan1.jpg

Kaptaan.jpg

Kaptaan2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom