What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

According to Ahmed Raza Kasuri (Around 2:45PM) Chief Justice of Pakistan informed KAsori btw some discussion with the lawyers that the culprit arrested

Yes he is in ISI custody and most likely be given to police soon

Dont give him to corrupt broken judicial, police system. Give them to family and citizens of Kasur. Oratleast anti terrorism court.

I usually refrain from such sentimental statements. But the girl was too beautiful to be violated by this predator in such a way.
Yes he is in ISI custody and most likely be given to police soon

I usually refrain from such sentimental statements. But the girl was too beautiful to be violated by this predator in such a way.
No just this little angel , there are 8 other innocent lives being taken in the similar manner.

I seriously could not gather courage to see at her picture. May Allah SWT grant her the highest most place in Jannah and May her parents gets the justice they deserve.

We as a nation has failed our future generation by letting go of these monsters in the past, and by not giving the exemplary punishment .

No just this little angel , there are 8 other innocent lives being taken in the similar manner.

I seriously could not gather courage to see at her picture. May Allah SWT grant her the highest most place in Jannah and May her parents gets the justice they deserve.

We as a nation has failed our future generation by letting go of these monsters in the past, and by not giving the exemplary punishment .
Another rapist has just been killed in Sheikhupura just now.

There must've been many other predators. This is the consequence of unnecessary taboo and shaming victims. And keeping mum about dangerous social norms.

Can you post the source of this information ? Whether he was found and killed by security forces or by people .
Because what I see is oppurtunity for many to people to get benefit from the situation and get their revenge on their enemies by paianting them as rapist and killers.
Just like people misuse and falsely implicate people using Blasphemy law.

I just hope that complete and true justice is served.

another girl named Sadaf is also missing from Kasur .... May she returns home safe

Zahra Bhatti‏ @zahrabhatti6
The murderer/rapist of Zainab was captured by no other than the #ISI and will be handed to the police authorities after thorough investigation.Reports further confirm he was related to the family. He should be hanged public to set an example without mercy. #PakArmy Zindabad

12:07 AM - 11 Jan 2018

What makes you post such idiotic information without any authenticity?

Back
Top Bottom