What's new

Zainab mother says.....and she will make you cry

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am speechless.... literally bring tears in my eyes..

These media people should give the family some space and respect their grieving time.
I think those human faced animal must be watching these videos from the foxhole . They should know what they did and will come in future. Tomorrow SHO and DPO of Kasur will be worried about there daughters too. The way they try to dust the case under the carpet.

ooo ji ya media hype ha, kuch dinoo ma saab khatam ho jai ga....... or police and public mentality ....

I think those human faced animal must be watching these videos from the foxhole . They should know what they did and will come in future. Tomorrow SHO and DPO of Kasur will be worried about there daughters too. The way they try to dust the case under the carpet.

ooo ji ya media hype ha, kuch dinoo ma saab khatam ho jai ga....... or police and public mentality ....

If they were really concerned about their daughters, they’d have long found these animals.

All political parties including PTI can go f*ck themselves if murderer of Zainab is not arrested and this issue gets lost in all the political BS.

I want PTI to keep this issue alive till that pig is arrested. If they can't do that then I am not going to vote for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom