What's new

Zaid Hamid taking on Indian Major General

B.S. Most Muslims of Present day Pakistan are not forced conversion. Please stop reading textbook propaganda if you eagerly write against it for Pakistan. They are converts from Sufi preachers.

Sufi preachers resulting in conversions is only 1 theory. There are multiple theories that talk about spread of Islam in the region. Just discarding all those which do not fit into one's own beliefs as B.S. and / or propaganda may not be the best way to go

Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are talking to hindutvas, who either believe Pakistanis were forced or raped :lol:

:lol: you have no idea what hindutva means..Its like me calling you Islams :D

B.S. Most Muslims of Present day Pakistan are not forced conversion. Please stop reading textbook propaganda if you eagerly write against it for Pakistan. They are converts from Sufi preachers.

I havent read in any text books about any forced conversions.... muslim or christian...

Conversion in last 5 centuries happened due to :

Power structure of upper caste families that oppressed minorities,

Tax breaks provided by ruling muslim class in certain kingdoms,

Sufi saints that went to remote areas which were almost neglected by Hindu religious Maths and temples and emissaries (especially in bengal province).

Forced conversions are difficult to stick after generations...

I strongly advice Manmohan to invite this Zahil Hamid to our parliament since politicians would be missing Laloo's hilarious comedy and this guy is the right candidate to fill the boots (after all politicians need some humor and entertainment too). Go Zahil Go!!!

Also, what a joke about Indira Gandhi making a statement regarding "1000 years of Islamic slavery was fulfilled when India divided Pakistan into 2 parts"... Zahil, it was East Pakantani's which wanted to be separated themselves (I need not to go into details why they wanted to). BTW, he blatantly blames hindu's for almost everything wrong going in Pakistan, so that includes Pakastani hindu's we well??? I am sure if someone will make anti Islamic, Christian etc etc statement in our TV channels, first media would rape them and then judiciary will rape them with oil.

Sufi preachers resulting in conversions is only 1 theory. There are multiple theories that talk about spread of Islam in the region. Just discarding all those which do not fit into one's own beliefs as B.S. and / or propaganda may not be the best way to go

Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: you have n idea what hindutva means..Its like me calling you Islams :D
Mr more than 95 % who became Muslims in India were not forced conversions Mr they became Muslims by their choice under different Sufis and preachers of Islam and another great example of spread of Islam is Indonesia and Malaysia

Right, I am supposed to believe a publicly editable website. As for the second statement; practice what you preach then.

Hey, while I believe one, I dont call the others as B.S. and try to keep my mind open to arguments in favor of them..

btw, the publicly editable website refers to literature that is not :)

First mosque in India was built during the life of Prophet.......... period!

and that proves what?

Mr more than 95 % who became Muslims in India were not forced conversions Mr they became Muslims by their choice under different Sufis and preachers of Islam and another great example of spread of Islam is Indonesia and Malaysia

Do you have any references backing up the 95% ?

Hey, while I believe one, I dont call the others as B.S. and try to keep my mind open to arguments in favor of them..

btw, the publicly editable website refers to literature that is not :)

Let me see who started out with the argument on the Invader boogeyman. Leaves the ISI boogeyman to shame.

And thats even worse, god knows what are the credentials of those that wrote the unavailable literature.

Let me see who started out with the argument on the Invader boogeyman. Leaves the ISI boogeyman to shame.

Me believing the so called Invader boogeyman, does not mean I call all other POVs as B.S. (unlike you) :)

And thats even worse, god knows what are the credentials of those that wrote the unavailable literature.
I guess better than the credentials of unknown Internet Ids behind unknown IPs ;)

I havent read in any text books about any forced conversions.... muslim or christian...

Conversion in last 5 centuries happened due to :

Power structure of upper caste families that oppressed minorities,

Tax breaks provided by ruling muslim class in certain kingdoms,

Sufi saints that went to remote areas which were almost neglected by Hindu religious Maths and temples and emissaries (especially in bengal province).

Forced conversions are difficult to stick after generations...

Now that we can agree with, many Pakistani muslims converted for selfish reasons. And they continued to supress lower caste dalits even after converting. Sincé for Pakistani dalits even converting to Islam was not enough to escape discrimination so they didnt bother.

Back
Top Bottom