What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Is there any video or audio proof of him talking against Saudi? I would like to hear such speech etc, where he directly criticizes Saudi. As far as the khatam e nabuwat thing goes its headed by fanatical taliban sympathizing mullahs which are much worse than Zaid Hamid who invokes nationalism too. The way I see it is that the lack of nationalist figures on tv creates a vacuum for people like Zaid Hamid who intermix religion with nationalism which I have always held is very dangerous. Why can a Hindu or Christian not be a patriotic Pakistan and have his faith attacked by this man and his ideals.

Any way as I was saying the khatm e nabuwat fellows blame Zaid Hamid for believing in a false messiah. These are exactly the same mullahs declaring Ahmedis kaffir. We should be vary of them and have them put in jails.

He was big fan of lashes punishment . Now, its time to receive the taste. Not 10, not 100, this is 1000+.... lashes
He was expecting that Allah is with him, and nobody can do anything against him, Now it's time to face the reality and taste of delusional life. 1200 lashes is enough to wake him up.
isn't 1200 lashes is just too much considering if they using chabuk ?

isn't 1200 lashes is just too much considering if they using chabuk ?
It is excessive. But it will be on installment/lay-away basis. :devil:

The trouble with these jihadi types is that they are always under the impression that they will be the one to exercise the power of judgement. When the end on the other side of the judgement, they will realize how dangerous it can be.

The news is fake... No punishment has been given so far. Another heartbreaking news for indians.

Pakistani commentator Zaid Hamid sentenced to prison, lashing in Saudi Arabia | GulfNews.com

Islamabad/ Pakistan: A controversial Pakistani commentator has been jailed in Saudi Arabia and reportedly sentenced to receive 1,000 lashes for allegedly criticizing the Saudi government and its military campaign in Yemen while on a religious pilgrimage.

Saudi authorities have so far denied consular access to Zaid Hamid, who was arrested last month in the holy city of Madinah while traveling with his wife.

A spokesman for Pakistan’s foreign ministry, Qazi Khalilullah, confirmed Hamid’s arrest but said Saudi officials had not disclosed his sentence. Pakistani diplomats in Riyadh were in touch with Hamid’s family, including his wife, who was able to visit him in the prison at Madinah, Khalilullah said.

This year, a Saudi blogger who ran a website that was seen to be ridiculing the kingdom’s religious police was sentenced to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes spread over 20 weeks. Hamid is believed to be close to Pakistan’s military establishment and despises the country’s civilian leadership. He has also been openly critical of US policies in the region, accusing the CIA of trying to “demolish Pakistan.”

About one-third of the kingdom’s population of 30 million are foreign nationals, according to government statistics. Saudi press reports estimate that more than 1.5 million Pakistanis live in the country.

I saw one of his videos in which he says, there will be a force led by a person on horse back with a sword that emits light. He will be a part of it. He will conquer India, and there will be Pakistani flag over Red Fort in Delhi.
Then they will kill all the Brahmins/Pandits and let the Shudras to live.

Well, he got a pat in the back in the form of 1200 lashes :rofl::rofl:

Ghazwa-e-Hind toh hone se rha.. Ghazwa-e-Zaid-Hamid's-butts ho gaya!!

lol laal topi getting some wahhabi love :sarcastic:

Responses show guy is more famous in India, then Pakistan..

Did Zaid Hamid make anti-Saudi statements while in Saudi Arabia or did he make them in Pakistan?

And if he made them in Pakistan, how did the Saudis know about them? I mean they have better things to do than listen to Zaid Hamid

Did Zaid Hamid make anti-Saudi statements while in Saudi Arabia or did he make them in Pakistan?

And if he made them in Pakistan, how did the Saudis know about them? I mean they have better things to do than listen to Zaid Hamid

He has a viewer base in SA and don't forget they are those who were in his camp who are out to get him. Remember this wonderfully disturbed gentleman:

1280x720-ODV.jpg

anyway what ever the case is. We know why the Saudis are refusing consular access, this is the payback they promised in whispered voices. Also any SA fans here care to explain why the Arabs suddenly decided to start executing Pakistani prisoners who were arrested for drug smuggling all of a sudden?

I have always maintained that Arabs are an inherently selfish and clumsy lot, there is a reason T E Lawrence said: the patience of a saint and the wit of a fox is what is needed to lead the Arabs into battle.

I know even before arrest of ZH defence pk members, used to live on hope that very soon Saudi Arabia will run out of oil.
Well... obviously it didn't happened and years have passed, their frustration is quite natural and understandable.

Pakistanis, may not respect constitution of Pakistan (wrong IMO), because they can influence Pakistan politicians, which lead to wrong assumptions about their limits.

Saudi Arabia may tolerate, killing of its Ambassador in side the borders of Pakistan, but justice will be done inside the borders of Saudi Arabia, be it drug dealer, terrorists, conspirator, fraudster, or a common thug.

It should be clear to all Pakistanis and Khomeni lovers of Pakistani origin, unlike rest of the world, building up conspiracies in public or online, while being in ME, is a serious crime.
Only exceptions may be diplomats, which ZH was obviously not :(

Saudi Arabia has a law, which is applied indiscriminately to all, be it Pakistan or Saudi prince, OBL was one such prime example!
Whereas, in the back drop of global WoT and recent bombings of mosques, expect strict control from authorities.... IMO fair enough.

We as Muslims should know that spreading fitna (mischief) in stable and progressive state, with support of lies is a crime of highest order, Islamic history is full of dealing with such fitnas by force, while doing same crime upon visiting Saudi Arabia, with permission of ONLY Umra, has to have its consequences.

I like to quote few examples... Iran regularly arrest its own citizens, by accusing them as American spies! Many Pakistanis and Afghanis are lingering in Iranian jail, without any objections from Pakistan side!
India can fine McDonald for selling beef burger and can force ban on its consumption... world can't do any thing, because its their constitution!
Therefore, criticizing Saudi constitution for any matter is pure bigotary.

People may disagree to what I wrote, and may continue to spread lies and fitna for which I have no control, my job is done.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom