What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Just like you, we all took it as comedy and it was funny, nothing serious...

But I agree with you, the incompetent Pak govt should have taken a very hard stance on this. We can't expect anything of sorts from Saudi stooge Nawaz Sharif....

But hey, people of Pakistan, this is the core of the nation and they will show next time the middle finger to these arrogant Sheiks when they need us to save their a$$es.
niether Pakistani Political elite nor their Militarry elite can ever show a midle finger to Saudies just forget about the ultra religous pakistani population where some use 'al bakistan number plates'get real bro

But I agree with you, the incompetent Pak govt should have taken a very hard stance on this.

How can the Pakistani government take a hard stance on this case IF ZH did indeed violate Saudi Law while in that country? Nothing has been confirmed yet, as far as I am aware.

Not acceptable at all.

No matter how much you ridicule Mr Hamid, he is a Pakistani in foreign jail. He should be given protection by Pakistani govt. But I cant expect anything from Sharif govt. Its people like Sharif, who gwt foreign support and then sell their soul to foreign actors.

Pakistan should have defended him and brought him back. Saudis arrest and sentence so many Pakistanis and then expect us to help them fighting an illegal war against a fellow Muslim country.

Criticizing Saudi govt is not equal to criticizing Islam. Saudi too full of themselves.

How can the Pakistani government take a hard stance on this case IF ZH did indeed violate Saudi Law while in that country? Nothing has been confirmed yet, as far as I am aware.

When Saudis come to hunt our birds, they too violate our laws.

Couple of months back, the Arab princes were arrested in KPK for doing that. Next time, no Arab prince should be allowed here and if caught must be sentenced according to Pakistani laws. No exception, no favor.

When Saudis come to hunt our birds, they too violate our laws.

Couple of months back, the Arab princes were arrested in KPK for doing that. Next time, no Arab prince should be allowed here and if caught must be sentenced according to Pakistani laws. No exception, no favor.

Sure, nothing prevents Pakistan from enforcing its own laws, except Pakistanis themselves. Please do this.

Be realistic...Pakistan is a slave country.

Slaves don't have any rights and are not subjected to dignity, courtesy or respect.

Be realistic...Pakistan is a slave country.

Slaves don't have any rights and are not subjected to dignity, courtesy or respect.

And its more than slave under Sharif govt. If Sharif had power over Pakistan Army, he would have sent them already. Good fortune, he does not have such power.

Not acceptable at all.

No matter how much you ridicule Mr Hamid, he is a Pakistani in foreign jail. He should be given protection by Pakistani govt. But I cant expect anything from Sharif govt. Its people like Sharif, who gwt foreign support and then sell their soul to foreign actors.

Pakistan should have defended him and brought him back. Saudis arrest and sentence so many Pakistanis and then expect us to help them fighting an illegal war against a fellow Muslim country.

Criticizing Saudi govt is not equal to criticizing Islam. Saudi too full of themselves.
just talk..no action

CI1GgcqUwAASKqm.png

Back
Top Bottom