What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Lets get real. Nothing will happen. No sentence will be carried out on him and after some while he will be out and walking free, which is fine.

So am I to see Modi gi lashed badly and all your ministers

The pain of Indians in their *** is more than he saudi seculars

I think the pain of 1200 lashes were made to hamid realise by..........................?????????????

zaid-890x395.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistani defence analyst Zaid Hamid has reportedly been sentenced to eight years in prison in Saudi Arabia for his hard-hitting criticism on the Arab country over Yemen conflict, ARY News reported.

According to reports, Mr. Hamid will also been given hundreds of lashes. Some reports say that the Pakistani analyst will get 1,200 lashes alongside eight years sentence.

On June 26, the Foreign Office (FO) of Pakistan had confirmed the arrest of defense analyst Zaid Hamid in Saudi Arabia. In a statement emailed to Arynews.tv, the FO had said the Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh was trying to get consular access to him.

The FO spokesman Qazi Khalilullah during a press briefing confirmed the arrest of Mr. Hamid, saying, “Our Embassy in Riyadh has informed us that Mr. Zaid Hamid was arrested about two weeks ago. Since then, the Embassy has been working with the local authorities to get consular access.”

He told that due to the diplomatic efforts, Hamid’s wife was able to talk to him.

Zaid Hamid sentenced to 8-year in prison, lashes in Saudi Arabia | ARY NEWS

He must be idiot to be in Saudi Arabia and criticize it. He is luck to have escaped beheading.

What fun! A video of the man getting his behind whooped would be deliciously ironic!

Saw the news on t.v, lashes part made me laugh . . . WTH was he trying to do.

Now, who is going to give weekly dose of comedy :angry:

Back
Top Bottom