What's new

Zaid Hamid Red Cap

@ Gazzi answer my #22 post? was he a soldier to fight in afghan ?

If you haven't even done your own research then that just goes to show the Indian mentality, "jumping on the bandwagon" when it feels, not knowing what it is all about

I am not a Scholar neither i want to become one.. I have become interested in researching on Islam and current issues.
You know the term we use in Pakistan? That this country will only wake up with a danda? And the danda i am using is of Myth busting. Pure facts not ego satisfaction remarks.

There my friend you are wrong..........the danda has been used abit too often, this nation will only wake up through education

There my friend you are wrong..........the danda has been used abit too often, this nation will only wake up through education
And you think Zaid Hamid is trying to educate the people? Or you think westernized education will help pakistan? What is Zaid hamid Stance on Pakistani education system?

And you think Zaid Hamid is trying to educate the people? Or you think westernized education will help pakistan? What is Zaid hamid Stance on Pakistani education system?

Who gives a flying F*** what his stance is...........he is asking Pakistanis to stand up on his own two feet, as are you, so why dont you go from there and see it takes Pakistan.

At least that man has gone on television and said what he has, when was the last time you set up an organisation or went on TV to promote your views.......what have you done thus far to promote Pakistan other then create silly threads on PDF. Remeber that thing you said earlier about what they say in Pakistan, they also say to take a look in the mirror and look within yourself first..............

Description : Zaid was born in Karachi , in 1964. His father, Col. (Retd ) Zaman Hamid has served in the Pakistan Army . Zaid' s early life was spent in Karachi , where he obtained his BE degree from NED University, in 1980 s . ( See Education below) Education He received a Bachelor of Engineering ( BE ) degree in Computer Systems Engineering from NED University , Karachi in 1980' s .
zaid hamid must be president of pakistan | Facebook

Funny that a pathological lair great deceiver zaid hamid is using verses from quran to prove other muslims wrong.

Perhaps he should use this verse for himself.

And when they meet those who believe, they say: we believe,
but when they are alone with their devils, they say:
we are with you, we are just making fun of them.
(Qur’an, Surah al-Baqarah, verse 14)

Zaid Hamid is controlled by secret society and he is used as a tool to control pakistani muslims.

fancy that coming from you...........looking at your signature, bhagat singh..........was he not that terrorist.........dont tell me you support loon

you better create a separate thread for that discussion.it has nothing to do with zaid hamid..and you didn't even answer my question about him properly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom