What's new

Zaid Hamid Red Cap

Oh please, WTF is all this insulkt towards a person who is not even here to defend his position........

With regards to those Indians who wish to speculate about his brains, they maybe that is why Manmohan SINGH wears a turban, because he too has no brain, like many others in India...........lets not go there and turn this into a troll thread..........

Oh please, WTF is all this insulkt towards a person who is not even here to defend his position........
And even if he is here to defend his position only pack of lies are gonna come out of his mouth. The thing is... he has satisfied Pakistani youth's ego so much that now anything he says becomes a reality for them.. thats quite sad.

With regards to those Indians who wish to speculate about his brains, they maybe that is why Manmohan SINGH wears a turban, because he too has no brain, like many others in India...........lets not go there and turn this into a troll thread..........

manmohan has proved himself..he is a well know economist and world respects him.he is now leading the country with good economic growth.

manmohan has proved himself..he is a well know economist and world respects him.he is now leading the country with good economic growth.

And Zaid Hamid too has proved himself in combat and battle in Afghanistan..........Manmoham Singhs ink and Zaid Hamid's blood..........so lets not go there shall we as the thread talks about something totally stupid which the Indians decided to jump on the bandwagon for.........

And Zaid Hamid too has proved himself in combat and battle in Afghanistan..........Manmoham Singhs ink and Zaid Hamid's blood..........so lets not go there shall we as the thread talks about something totally stupid which the Indians decided to jump on the bandwagon for.........

Oh we have a Zaid Hamid fan amongst us! :partay::partay:

was he also in the army ? i think it is his father.

Sorry to hurt your sentiments but.... Zaid Hamid boasts about "AFGAN Jihad" but that was no Jihad. Allah clearly says in the Quran that perform Jihad with YOUR own wealth, tongue, and hands. We all know they were trained by CIA ISI funded by corrupt oil rich nation and the weapons they used were all imported. So they did not full fill the terms mentioned in Quran of Jihad.
He is noting but a deceiver.

Oh we have a Zaid Hamid fan amongst us! :partay::partay:

Look, keeo these personal comments about members to yourself.......it becomes a very slippery slope of insults........especially when I start to drag Indian hero's like bhagat Singh, Ghandi and many others..........there is no need to attack a sitizen of Pakistan unless you are willing to bear the brunt also,,,,so lets move on

Sorry to hurt your sentiments but.... Zaid Hamid boasts about "AFGAN Jihad" but that was no Jihad. Allah clearly says in the Quran that perform Jihad with YOUR own wealth, tongue, and hands. We all know they were trained by CIA ISI funded by corrupt oil rich nation and the weapons they used were all imported. So they did not full fill the terms mentioned in Quran of Jihad.
He is noting but a deceiver.

When did you become a scholar..........I am not going to get into a religious discussion on a defence forum........however, people like you who tend to make their own definitions tend to create divisions amongst the Muslims.......just like we see today.........but the opint is Why open such a stupid thread...........you username Myth-buster just says it all

Look, keeo these personal comments about members to yourself.......it becomes a very slippery slope of insults........especially when I start to drag Indian hero's like bhagat Singh, Ghandi and many others..........there is no need to attack a sitizen of Pakistan unless you are willing to bear the brunt also,,,,so lets move on

dude their is no reason to get sensitive. The topic is about Zaid Hamid and his stupid cap.. if indians divert this topic whack them and tell them to stay on course.

No no you misunderstood me.

I also like Zaid Hamid like many other Indians. Everybody loves a clown. :lol:

When did you become a scholar..........I am not going to get into a religious discussion on a defence forum........however, people like you who tend to make their own definitions tend to create divisions amongst the Muslims.......just like we see today.........but the opint is Why open such a stupid thread...........you username Myth-buster just says it all

I am not a Scholar neither i want to become one.. I have become interested in researching on Islam and current issues.
You know the term we use in Pakistan? That this country will only wake up with a danda? And the danda i am using is of Myth busting. Pure facts not ego satisfaction remarks.

Back
Top Bottom