What's new

Zaid Hamid on Wagah Border

Not to you anyway..out to demonize Pakistan here.. so I cant expect you to see anything else other than
Terrorism is not limited to Pakistan

How on Earth did terrorism creep into the discussion, assuming there ever was one and not bhasad as I have come to make of it?

Quote one post of mine on this thread where I used that word. Please.

He is not only a great military strategist but also a brilliant astrophysicist who is planning a Pakistani colony on the moon from where Pakistanis will rule the world

SUPARCO has an ongoing manned moon mission?

Congrats to Pakistan. :pakistan:

:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
ALLAH is the name of GOD which he has chose for himself and what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have told us have all come true and other things will also become true in near future which includes Muslims conquering Hind and than will go to helo JESUS AS
eshwar Allah Tere Naam, Sab Ko Sanmati De Bhagwaan
khaaskar tujhe:lol:

laugh like hell!!!

eshwar Allah Tere Naam, Sab Ko Sanmati De Bhagwaan
khaaskar tujhe:lol:

laugh like hell!!!

haha epic ... pakistan does have some pretty good comedians haha

WTF is shooomaaakiii :) haha

@Levicon this way dude - Samratoon Ke Samraat, Dharam Aatma Mahan Aatma, Surai Mukki Chakarvati,Berhama Putra Maharaj Adhiraj Raja Zaid Hamid Dusht Papiyo ka Sarwanash Kernay Wagha Border Padhaar Chukay Hein..

arre dusht paapiyon doondhne india kyoon aana hai.. ghar ka murgi daal barabar

Thats a cute cat he has BTW..
and now I truly am worried why people say I look like him.
Have a similar face cut.. glasses of similar shade..
and my cat looks like that.
Thats it..
First chance I get Ima get a LASIK done.

Relax.. Until you dont go and get a Pony Tail, noone is going to confuse him with you...and I am sure you would be way cooler than this frothing at mouth baboon

"WE WILL BE ON THE MOON IN FIVE YEARS! WE WILL BE THE SUPER POWER OF THE WORLD IN FIVE YEARS! I GUARANTEE YOU! ALL THE WORLDS DECISIONS WILL BE TAKEN FROM PAKISTAN! IN FIVE YEARS. I GUARANTEE YOU!"
21st century seer, philosopher and military strategist, Zaid Hamid, 2007.

Pakistan has got like, what......six months more for this great seer's prophesy to come to pass? Damn! SUPARCO better shake a leg and get movin', or this guys credibility will take a godawful beating! Sheeesh!

Seriously, this prophet's prophesy is out by more than a few decades! Pakistan will of course get to the Moon eventually, but in five years starting 2007?? This guy needs to go see a shrink, pronto! I can't imagine that this clod is being invited to so many Pakistani Universities (the temples of learning) to spew nonsensical tripe! And students and professors are lapping it up like there's no tomorrow!! WTF? This is beyond bizarre! :cheesy:

i want to tell to whole Zaid Hamid fanclub ....next to Wagah Border is Amritsar distt and there are around 200 jat sikh villages on border .....they will cut his ponytale and put it into his back hole and i bet you he will never talk about Ghazwa e Hind again......there is famous quotation about jat of Amritsar distt that they do negotiations with god only not with enemies

i think he went to wagah border to access situation for his gazwa-e-hind expedition but after looking at other side of border he is very much pacified that doing idiotic shows on T.V is much better than gazwa-e-hind.

i want to tell to whole Zaid Hamid fanclub ....next to Wagah Border is Amritsar distt and there are around 200 jat sikh villages on border .....they will cut his ponytale and put it into his back hole and i bet you he will never talk about Ghazwa e Hind again......there is famous quotation about jat of Amritsar distt that they do negotiations with god only not with enemies

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom