What's new

Zaid Hamid on Wagah Border

people think that indains are frustrated with zaid hamid..but in fact we are mature enough to know that jokers like him are not good for any country...

Imran khan == good for pakistan (may be bad for India or good, only time will tell)
Zaid Hamid == bad for pakistan (good for India)

why good for India? because jokers like him just get youth to hate their rivals rather than doing something constructive for their own nation...a country does not grow or achieve something with hatred

i would like to add that zaid hamid is good for us as he keeps pakistani youth busy in his sheikh chilli ki theories & by that kills there ability to think rationally & improve there society & guess what in times to come RAW & other so called zionist agencies might even think promoting this guy so as to keep burden of an intellegent & powerfull potential enamy at bay:rofl:

i would like to add that zaid hamid is good for us as he keeps pakistani youth busy in is theories & by that kills there ability to think rationally & improve there society & guess what in times to come RAW & other so called zionist agencies might even think promoting this guy so as to keep burden of an intellegent & powerfull potential enamy at bay:rofl:

For all you know he IS a RAW agent and doing an excellent job for which he was recruited :rofl:

I think Bal Thakray has more supporter than ZH

We'd know if he decides to step into politics.

Besides, Bal Thackerey is (in fact, was) popular inside a particular province out of 30 provinces in India.

Zaid Hamid has a cross-country following.

Bal Thackerey was not invited to universities to spit venom.

Zaid Hamid is.

Hell's bells! Holy cow on a cracker!! Billions of blue blistering barnacles!! :woot: WTF? The great Zaid Hamid has finally lost it! He claims that Indian soldiers in the 65 war were aghast when they saw ghosts of the pure riding on horses brandishing their shiny swords and charging them!! (aka Charge of the Light Brigade!! Jeeez!) Now even that village idiot next door wouldn't spew such nonsensical twaddle!

But for most Pakistani friends, he is one of the greatest military thinkers that Pakistan has produced and strategist par excellence in the exalted league of Clausewitz, John Boyd, and Rommel! No wonder he's on Pakistan TV almost every other day mouthing nonsense!

I wonder why he's being put on a pedestal when he continues to spew crap? Ghostly nukes, anyone? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
For Circus or road side comedy show... how much is the ticket fee for seeing this buffoon??

Hell's bells! Holy cow on a cracker!! Billions of blue blistering barnacles!! :woot: WTF? The great Zaid Hamid has finally lost it! He claims that Indian soldiers in the 65 war were aghast when they saw ghosts of the pure riding on horses brandishing their shiny swords and charging them!! (aka Charge of the Light Brigade!! Jeeez!) Now even that village idiot next door wouldn't spew such nonsensical twaddle!

But for most Pakistani friends, he is one of the greatest military thinkers that Pakistan has produced and strategist par excellence in the exalted league of Clausewitz, John Boyd, and Rommel! No wonder he's on Pakistan TV almost every other day mouthing nonsense!

I wonder why he's being put on a pedestal when he continues to spew crap? Ghostly nukes, anyone? :cheesy:

He is not only a great military strategist but also a brilliant astrophysicist who is planning a Pakistani colony on the moon from where Pakistanis will rule the world

He is not only a great military strategist but also a brilliant astrophysicist who is planning a Pakistani colony on the moon from where Pakistanis will rule the world

I agree with you. He is a great Visionary.

I say, if that guy decides to capitalise on his popularity and form his own political party, then you have yet to see his misadventures.

...it's still too early you know.

Yes and the world will end on dec 21 this year..
Or will that only be limited to Pakistan in your perception?

Back
Top Bottom