Part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

Last edited by a moderator:
which channel is this program aired on??please upload it on youtube dude

which channel is this program aired on??please upload it on youtube dude

Zaid Hamid normally comes on News1 , but this program was on AGG channel , as far as the second part of your question goes double click the find out. ;)

Respect to Ms Fauzia Wahab! I sincerely hope that more people of her kind get in power for a brighter and prosperous Pakistan!
And as usual Zaid's schizophrenic comedy was a funny break after serious meaningful discussions of Ms Fauzia Wahab.

Respect to Ms Fauzia Wahab! I sincerely hope that more people of her kind get in power for a brighter and prosperous Pakistan!
And as usual Zaid's schizophrenic comedy was a funny break after serious meaningful discussions of Ms Fauzia Wahab.

It may be a comedy for you but you just simply cant digest his words end of the day India will always remain an enemy until they stop aiding and abetting terror in Pakistan.

silverfalcon u can watch it on youtube

It may be a comedy for you but you just simply cant digest his words end of the day India will always remain an enemy until they stop aiding and abetting terror in Pakistan.

Oh I do digest his words, very nicely. However the only effect they apparently have is they make me laugh at ignorance, pettiness, hate mongering, insanity and the likes.
Apparently you didn't understand my first sentence, or didnt read it? Are you mental or what? Wake up and smell the coffee, reality is very different from your dreams.

our dreams?

That comment was for koolio and his ilk, and the likes of which can potentially destroy your country by constantly denying reality.
Btw, Ms Fauzia, though I may not subscribe to her pov entirely, gave very pragmatic answers and discussions. Any sane viewer can clearly see that that moronic host had an agenda right from the beginning and was so desperately trying to twist Ms Fauzia's views. This when he didnt even read the KL Bill fully and try to understand it. He was just trying to spread misinformation on his show. Now thats dangerous! Same goes for Zaid, did you see how he said he formed an opinion about a book based on some extracts!!? That too on national TV! Awesome!

Usually on all other shows, he keeps abusing the present government and issuing warnings, final warnings and ultimate warnings and when one of them was sitting in front of him, he probably forgot to do anything. Schizo Zaid.

forgot? man kuch na kuch to sach hoga is may

Oh I do digest his words, very nicely. However the only effect they apparently have is they make me laugh at ignorance, pettiness, hate mongering, insanity and the likes.
Apparently you didn't understand my first sentence, or didnt read it? Are you mental or what? Wake up and smell the coffee, reality is very different from your dreams.

I didnt say I am dreaming its people like you rubbing your hands in glee to see all the chaos in Pakistan unfortunately for Pakistan the current PPP regime is a sellout dont tell me I am mental just because I dont accept your anti pakistan arguments doesnt mean I am mental maybe you need to sit down and accept the reality apart from dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom