What's new

TTP is back, RAW exploiting faults & Afghanistan an enemy again? Real Threats or PsyOp?

Your opinion on the threats to Pakistan?

• Total voters
How was Ehsanullah Ehsan able to flee?
Why are you trying to deviate from the topic at hand. We are discussing TTP and its fighting strength. Not Ehsanullah Ehsans fleeing.

It kinda ties in to everything tbh. You don’t think so?
Not really. The fighting strength of the TTP is a completely different story to Ehsanullahs escape.

TTPs fighting strength was severely depleted through the ensuing operations carried out by the military. As I said before, the ONLY way they managed to gather their strength back to fight Pakistan again (albeit this time round it's only a fraction of their previous combat strength/capability), was through the safe haven they gained via Afghanistan. Afghanistan gave them the perfect safe haven. On going turmoil between the US/ANA/coalition forces and Taliban allowed them to slip under the radar in Afghanistan, reorganise and gather their wits around to attack again. Post Taliban take over, the TTP thinks it can do the same to Pakistan. Unfortunately for them they don't number 100,000+ like the Taliban nor are they fighting a fighting force similar to the ANA (aka drugged up cowards that aren't trained properly). Their resurgence is nothing but a dying breath.

Sadly the Pakistan military could have made them take that last breath a lot sooner but politics gets into the way of things 😕

Why are you trying to deviate from the topic at hand. We are discussing TTP and its fighting strength. Not Ehsanullah Ehsans fleeing.

Deviating from the topic? He was the official spokesperson for the TTP and was in custody of the intelligence service.

People can't just walk out of an ISI black site....

Deviating from the topic? He was the official spokesperson for the TTP and was in custody of the intelligence service.

People can't just walk out of an ISI black site....
Again you are deviating from the topic at hand. We are not discussing ehsanullahs escape. We are discussing the fighting strength of the TTP.

If you have nothing else to say but to screech about ehsanullah and screech more anti army propaganda whilst pretending to be an IK supporter, then I will gladly take my leave. Allah Hafiz

Taliban for sure and probably even TTP is a proxy of Pakistan army

If someone disagree with me they can just look at last 40 years of history and lack of army will to protect it cannon fodder soldiers by providing them with necessary equipment

It wants a control chaos so it can run the military inc

Again you are deviating from the topic at hand. We are not discussing ehsanullahs escape. We are discussing the fighting strength of the TTP.

If you have nothing else to say but to screech about ehsanullah and screech more anti army propaganda whilst pretending to be an IK supporter, then I will gladly take my leave. Allah Hafiz

خدا حافظ

The number of army personnel needed for elections was quoted as 400,000? Thats quite absurd.

Can anyone dig out the numbers of armed personnel required for last elections?

Coming to TTP, Pakistan army is engaged in asymmetrical warfare with these khwariji dogs. There is a cat and mouse game. Sometimes the army goes all out and sometimes they have to sit back and negotiate.

Probably Ehsanullah Ehsan was allowed to escape as a result of these negotiations, which should not have happened. There was no news of a court martial of soldiers, which means it was an establishment policy.

Coming to who drives the policy against TTP. Its an all out decision made by establishment with inputs from other stakeholders (should be the opposite but I wont get to the why of it).

There might be a need to go after the TTP especially after they’ve regrouped and a growing rank of outsourced fighters. But to make it an excuse of not holding elections is setting an even more dangerous precedent.

You might win the battle against TTP but you’re losing the war of hearts and minds against Pakistanis.

Remember when TTP was destroyed 5 years ago and how Operation Zarb-e-Azb was considered the greatest operation in our history? Apparently now the TTP is popped out of thin air again and is a “threat to Pakistan”…

Remember how last year after the Fall of Kabul and the expulsion of the Americans/North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (NATO) from Afghanistan….how it was a beginning of a new dawn? ISI chief was having chai in the Serena Kabul. Apparently now Afghanistan is again an enemy which we’re threatening to use drones against…

Everywhere else in the world, RAW is WAR on Monday nights. In Pakistan, RAW is made to look like MOSSAD but ”ISI is #1” apparently also. How can you have both?

Is it just me or are all these “threats” culminating at a particularly opportune time when the military’s public reputation is in the toilet? It’s almost like these “threats” are being overplayed to garner back public support like a PsyOp.

The TTP threat I could potentially understand since the fall of Kabul, but it’s nowhere close to the situation we had between 2006 to 2016 and I feel like it’s being overplayed. Deliberately trying to mess up the Afghanistan relationship is stupid on the current regime’s part. RAW is useless.

Okay and let’s suppose all these threats were legitimate….okay Fine.

You (the GHQ and its minions PDM) created the environment now by interfering in Pakistan’s democracy, just like you created it in the late 60s which led to 1971. Forget the violence of 1971, I’m talking about the political nonsense that took place between 1965 to until 1970. Why was an environment created in the first place back then by Ayub to allow enemies to exploit it?

Same scenario here…GHQ likes to wave Pakistani flags on March 23, August 14 and September 6 only?

People have woken up…they aren’t buying it now.

Faujeet masala story to delay elections!

The number of army personnel needed for elections was quoted as 400,000? Thats quite absurd.

Can anyone dig out the numbers of armed personnel required for last elections?

Coming to TTP, Pakistan army is engaged in asymmetrical warfare with these khwariji dogs. There is a cat and mouse game. Sometimes the army goes all out and sometimes they have to sit back and negotiate.

Probably Ehsanullah Ehsan was allowed to escape as a result of these negotiations, which should not have happened. There was no news of a court martial of soldiers, which means it was an establishment policy.

Coming to who drives the policy against TTP. Its an all out decision made by establishment with inputs from other stakeholders (should be the opposite but I wont get to the why of it).

There might be a need to go after the TTP especially after they’ve regrouped and a growing rank of outsourced fighters. But to make it an excuse of not holding elections is setting an even more dangerous precedent.

You might win the battle against TTP but you’re losing the war of hearts and minds against Pakistanis.
Why would they do that?
What benefit would TTP eradication do ?
Do you think army would have been able to use TTP excuse had it finished Job??

What army like CIA wants is a constant "managed threat" so that it can be relevant

Army knows it won't be relevant if any politicans becomes strong or if economy imporves or if TTP is completely finished or if there is peace with India

So none of these things will happen

Remember when TTP was destroyed 5 years ago and how Operation Zarb-e-Azb was considered the greatest operation in our history? Apparently now the TTP is popped out of thin air again and is a “threat to Pakistan”…

Remember how last year after the Fall of Kabul and the expulsion of the Americans/North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (NATO) from Afghanistan….how it was a beginning of a new dawn? ISI chief was having chai in the Serena Kabul. Apparently now Afghanistan is again an enemy which we’re threatening to use drones against…

Everywhere else in the world, RAW is WAR on Monday nights. In Pakistan, RAW is made to look like MOSSAD but ”ISI is #1” apparently also. How can you have both?

Is it just me or are all these “threats” culminating at a particularly opportune time when the military’s public reputation is in the toilet? It’s almost like these “threats” are being overplayed to garner back public support like a PsyOp.

The TTP threat I could potentially understand since the fall of Kabul, but it’s nowhere close to the situation we had between 2006 to 2016 and I feel like it’s being overplayed. Deliberately trying to mess up the Afghanistan relationship is stupid on the current regime’s part. RAW is useless.

Okay and let’s suppose all these threats were legitimate….okay Fine.

You (the GHQ and its minions PDM) created the environment now by interfering in Pakistan’s democracy, just like you created it in the late 60s which led to 1971. Forget the violence of 1971, I’m talking about the political nonsense that took place between 1965 to until 1970. Why was an environment created in the first place back then by Ayub to allow enemies to exploit it?

Same scenario here…GHQ likes to wave Pakistani flags on March 23, August 14 and September 6 only?

People have woken up…they aren’t buying it now.
It's pretty simple

The null theory

If you rule out all other reasons then the reason is left no matter how absurd is the right one.

We ruled out economical operational and availability of MRAPs yet MRAPs were never inducted over last 25 years of WOT infact the ones given for free by uncle Sam were parked inside

Obviously explanation
Army wants low tier soldiers to die so it can talk about shaheed card.

But how will low tier soldiers die without a low level insurgency?!

See how all of it fits

If not please explain why were MRAPs not bought??

Why would they do that?
What benefit would TTP eradication do ?
Do you think army would have been able to use TTP excuse had it finished Job??

What army like CIA wants is a constant "managed threat" so that it can be relevant

Army knows it won't be relevant if any politicans becomes strong or if economy imporves or if TTP is completely finished or if there is peace with India

So none of these things will happen
That’s a theory, maybe not far fetched.

It might look like it, but I doubt the Pakistan army is that good. The TTP threat is probably due to a combination of strategic fumbles and mediocrity.

The duffers are not that good that they are made out to be.

Overblown threats mixed with half-truths.

An attempt to bring back support to institutions by saying that RAW are active in Pakistan.

RAW are active in Pakistan because of less support for the institutions and the fact that it's the perfect time for them to strike

I believe you are mixing a few things together which is not correct.
If someone is planning to be anti-national, be in India or Pakistan, they do not need a reason for PTI or BJP is in power to be a traitor. Irrespective of the people in power, that kind of person will always be traitor.

If any one is anti-Gov, then can be protecting or anti-Gov as much as possible but not a traitor. Here accusing anti-Gov people are traitor is a little bit weird accusation.

That’s a theory, maybe not far fetched.

It might look like it, but I doubt the Pakistan army is that good. The TTP threat is probably due to a combination of strategic fumbles and mediocrity.

The duffers are not that good that they are made out to be.
How dumb can you be to not add protection for troops after 20 years????

Even Somalian pirates are clever ???

We all know that Pakistan does has influence on afghan Taliban so how come are they now helping TTP?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom