What's new

RAW may exploit fault lines in Pakistan

1 day. 1 fucking day. All it would take to conduct Punjab Poll is 1 fcuking day. If our armed forces and state machinery can't ensure safety of some designated places (polling stations) for 1 day. Then it is the right time to apply for Canadian or Australian PR

In a large third world country it is fine to conduct polling over 2 or 3 days to move security forces around to ensure impartial elections. Not many countries do it because the rig the results anyway

How exactly will RAW exploit the fault lines?

By bringing PTI into power?

If RAW can bring PTI to power and manipulate our elections, then lakh di lanat on our intelligence apparatus.

Pakistan main kuch samajh main na aye to bas ya to tauheen e rasalat laga do, ya RAW ko lay ao.

In a large third world country it is fine to conduct polling over 2 or 3 days to move security forces around to ensure impartial elections. Not many countries do it because the rig the results anyway

There is a big hole in their "argument" which is visible to even illiterate commoners. They say they can't provide security to elections in Punjab, but simultaneously asking Supreme court to only allow simultaneous elections throughout Pakistan. For that they will somehow have enough people to ensure secure elections, but for one province, they can't provide. It's like I say to you, well, I can't afford to give you 80K rupees. It would be impossible for me. But I can give you 150K.

There is a big hole in their "argument" which is visible to even illiterate commoners. They say they can't provide security to elections in Punjab, but simultaneously asking Supreme court to only allow simultaneous elections throughout Pakistan. For that they will somehow have enough people to ensure secure elections, but for one province, they can't provide. It's like I say to you, well, I can't afford to give you 80K rupees. It would be impossible for me. But I can give you 150K.

I do not know what the bottleneck will be - electronic voting machines, security personnel, neutral election officials
That would determine the strategy for the elections

RAW needs to relax, Pakistan Army and ISI are more than capable of destroying Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom