What's new

TTP is back, RAW exploiting faults & Afghanistan an enemy again? Real Threats or PsyOp?

Your opinion on the threats to Pakistan?

• Total voters

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Remember when TTP was destroyed 5 years ago and how Operation Zarb-e-Azb was considered the greatest operation in our history? Apparently now the TTP is popped out of thin air again and is a “threat to Pakistan”…

Remember how last year after the Fall of Kabul and the expulsion of the Americans/North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (NATO) from Afghanistan….how it was a beginning of a new dawn? ISI chief was having chai in the Serena Kabul. Apparently now Afghanistan is again an enemy which we’re threatening to use drones against…

Everywhere else in the world, RAW is WAR on Monday nights. In Pakistan, RAW is made to look like MOSSAD but ”ISI is #1” apparently also. How can you have both?

Is it just me or are all these “threats” culminating at a particularly opportune time when the military’s public reputation is in the toilet? It’s almost like these “threats” are being overplayed to garner back public support like a PsyOp.

The TTP threat I could potentially understand since the fall of Kabul, but it’s nowhere close to the situation we had between 2006 to 2016 and I feel like it’s being overplayed. Deliberately trying to mess up the Afghanistan relationship is stupid on the current regime’s part. RAW is useless.

Okay and let’s suppose all these threats were legitimate….okay Fine.

You (the GHQ and its minions PDM) created the environment now by interfering in Pakistan’s democracy, just like you created it in the late 60s which led to 1971. Forget the violence of 1971, I’m talking about the political nonsense that took place between 1965 to until 1970. Why was an environment created in the first place back then by Ayub to allow enemies to exploit it?

Same scenario here…GHQ likes to wave Pakistani flags on March 23, August 14 and September 6 only?

People have woken up…they aren’t buying it now.

TTP wasn't destroyed. It was noted that their main combat strength was heavily depleted from the multiple operations held against them by the military. A lot of them fled to Afghanistan post operation zarb e azb, where they have used it as a safe haven to regroup and attack Pakistan from. Also both the Pakistan military and government stated a military take over of Afghanistan by the taliban will embolden the TTP terrorists and make them think they can do the same. The only thing I don't like about Imran Khan was listening to his peers and holding a peace deal with the TTP. They allowed them to reorganise themselves. And now we see attacks on the military and police.

See the incidents of killing from 2017 onwards.

Screenshot_20230420_110533_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Pakistan produces the most conspiracy theorists.

David Icke should move to Pakistan.

TTP was destroyed 5 years ago
TTP was never destroyed. Even during Zarb E Azb probably majority of TTP simply crossed border into Afghanistan.
Even if TTP was destroyed militarily, it’s an ideology. You kill 10 and 100 more will join. That’s why I’ve always been advocating to fight them ideologically first. The state is in bed with secularism which gives terrorists all the propaganda they need to recruit more fighters.

TTP was never destroyed. Even during Zarb E Azb probably majority of TTP simply crossed border into Afghanistan.
Even if TTP was destroyed militarily, it’s an ideology. You kill 10 and 100 more will join. That’s why I’ve always been advocating to fight them ideologically first. The state is in bed with secularism which gives terrorists all the propaganda they need to recruit more fighters.
Respectfully disagree. The state was much more secular and un-islamic before afghan jihad and the birth of militant islamism in our neighborhood.

They were ushered to safe havens just like Ehsanullah Ehsan, only to be activated at an opportune time.

Even if TTP was destroyed militarily, it’s an ideology. You kill 10 and 100 more will join. That’s why I’ve always been advocating to fight them ideologically first.

This should have been obvious to the state but the state is full of corrupt, incompetent and lazy people. Pakistan never started any counter ideology against the terrorists and extremists. They are either clueless or traitors. From my information we have people in the higher up who are sympathetic to the same ideology, they may not be anti state but they consider ttp and others as mujahdeens so what counter ideology can they promote.

Remember when TTP was destroyed 5 years ago and how Operation Zarb-e-Azb was considered the greatest operation in our history? Apparently now the TTP is popped out of thin air again and is a “threat to Pakistan”…

Remember how last year after the Fall of Kabul and the expulsion of the Americans/North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (NATO) from Afghanistan….how it was a beginning of a new dawn? ISI chief was having chai in the Serena Kabul. Apparently now Afghanistan is again an enemy which we’re threatening to use drones against…

Everywhere else in the world, RAW is WAR on Monday nights. In Pakistan, RAW is made to look like MOSSAD but ”ISI is #1” apparently also. How can you have both?

Is it just me or are all these “threats” culminating at a particularly opportune time when the military’s public reputation is in the toilet? It’s almost like these “threats” are being overplayed to garner back public support like a PsyOp.

The TTP threat I could potentially understand since the fall of Kabul, but it’s nowhere close to the situation we had between 2006 to 2016 and I feel like it’s being overplayed. Deliberately trying to mess up the Afghanistan relationship is stupid on the current regime’s part. RAW is useless.

Okay and let’s suppose all these threats were legitimate….okay Fine.

You (the GHQ and its minions PDM) created the environment now by interfering in Pakistan’s democracy, just like you created it in the late 60s which led to 1971. Forget the violence of 1971, I’m talking about the political nonsense that took place between 1965 to until 1970. Why was an environment created in the first place back then by Ayub to allow enemies to exploit it?

Same scenario here…GHQ likes to wave Pakistani flags on March 23, August 14 and September 6 only?

People have woken up…they aren’t buying it now.

Report to SC warned of ‘cross-border terrorism, all-out war with India’

Jutiya generals and pdm crooks hand in glove, think they can fool us. We all knew they were going to use the above as an excuse. They may even start lobbing a couple of artillery shells across the border to elicit a response from India and justify not holding elections…

These FA pass idiots are lying,
if they claim these reports are true, that invalidates their previous claims of breaking
terrorism back, and this and that.
What was the border fence for ? and why did they make those forts ?

It is all eye wash ... all what they want is to serve America.

Respectfully disagree. The state was much more secular and un-islamic before afghan jihad and the birth of militant islamism in our neighborhood.
Yeah the state was more secular before. But as you mentioned, during Afghan jihad our state started portraying it self as defenders of Islam and recruited and raised fighters to fight for it under the banner of jihad. After Zia’s era it wasn’t possible for Pakistan to be secular anymore without huge public backlash.

Yeah the state was more secular before. But as you mentioned, during Afghan jihad our state started portraying it self as defenders of Islam and recruited and raised fighters to fight for it under the banner of jihad. After Zia’s era it wasn’t possible for Pakistan to be secular anymore without huge public backlash.

But looking at the Saudi experiment I believe Pakistan rulers may also follow their masters. First go from normal to religious extremism to recruit for Afghanistan war and then from religious extremists to secular extremists to please their masters. Its like they have no braincells.

TTP wasn't destroyed. It was noted that their main combat strength was heavily depleted from the multiple operations held against them by the military. A lot of them fled to Afghanistan post operation zarb e azb, where they have used it as a safe haven to regroup and attack Pakistan from. Also both the Pakistan military and government stated a military take over of Afghanistan by the taliban will embolden the TTP terrorists and make them think they can do the same. The only thing I don't like about Imran Khan was listening to his peers and holding a peace deal with the TTP. They allowed them to reorganise themselves. And now we see attacks on the military and police.

See the incidents of killing from 2017 onwards.

View attachment 925492

How was Ehsanullah Ehsan able to flee?

Weren’t you guys saying that TTP (and ALL other terrorists) were being operated out of Indian consulates aka launch-pads near the Af-Pak border? Hence ‘Pakistan single handedly defeated US, NATO, Israel and India’ to neutralize this threat?

Yet the terrorists keep on popping up every now and then. Looks like keeping the snake for biting the neighbor wasn’t a wise decision after all.

Overblown threats mixed with half-truths.

An attempt to bring back support to institutions by saying that RAW are active in Pakistan.

RAW are active in Pakistan because of less support for the institutions and the fact that it's the perfect time for them to strike

Their bombs almost missed me by 45 mins in Lahore September 2010. Only good pajeet is a dead pajeet. Luckily for those who share my sentiments, there’s 1.5 bn next door with 5 roasted today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom