What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned!

A Gas pipeline instead of a Gazwa will do a lot good for Pakistan now because of the energy needs.

A Gas pipeline instead of a Gazwa will do a lot good for Pakistan now because of the energy needs.
Nah, we can eat, consume and shit our nukes. No, need for any gas or oil pipeline. Remember Bhutto once said that for making nukes, our nation will even eat grass. So now we are eating grass, while stockpiling nukes :D

There was a reason we tested our nukes in Baluchistan. You think we are that idiots to test nukes in a place that Indians are sure is full of problems for us and wants to separate from us.

@doppelganger l

@Imran Rashid bhai today you are khafa with me

Normally nuclear tests are done in sparsely populated desert regions with little or no ground water to poison, so that you don't have Hills Have Eyes Part 17

While Syed Zaid Hamid is one who has spread awareness of the Prophetic texts on "Ghazwa-e-Hind", these texts are very much a part of the religion of Islam; they would continue to be a part of the religion of Islam whether he spoke about it or not.

In the famous hadith of Gabriel, one of the parts of our religion consists of knowledge of the signs of the approach of the Hour. Whoever studies these signs will see clearly that the knowledge handed down in the Islamic tradition is not of natural origin!

The signs of the end of time include those that have begun, and have continued to intensify. The "Ghazwa-e-Hind" hadiths, I think, are in this category. Muslims have been engaging in military operations in Hind for a long time, and that is all "Ghazwa-e-Hind" means, linguistically. This is most definitely a reality, and the final climax of this sequence of military operations in Hind is yet to come, whether you and I like it or not.

According to Arab scholars, in classical Arabic "Hind" used to refer to the land east of the Indus river. With that in mind, take a look at the map of Pakistan and see how perfectly it is positioned for military operations in Hind! It is exactly where it needs to be. Allah knows best!

Yes, you could call it that....if you keep in mind that this "fingering" did lead to, say the Mughal empire under Aurangzeb; and may well have equally serious consequences in the future. The Sufis have predicted another Islamic conquest of Hind in the future, based on spiritual information; we will see what happens.

As for flying the Pak flag on the red fort.....look, we all have our fantasies; some people dream about Bollywood actresses, and I like to dream about conquering Delhi and renaming it "Muslimabad". Live and let live, OK?

There are several hadiths that refer to military operations in Hind by Muslims. Some are very general in their import, and refer to all troops engaged in such operations. Some refer to a very specific operation in Hind towards the end of time, which will be among the last of these operations.

The point is that "Ghazwa-e-Hind" can refer to either (a) an ongoing series of military operations launched by Muslims in Hind, starting with the earliest and continuing onto the end of time or (b) the climax of these operations in a final war when Isa, peace be upon him, descends to earth.

The Pakistan Army is a part of (a) and probably a part of (b) as well, since we appear to be close to the end of time now.

You have much to learn, grasshopper! I suggest you get hold of some lectures on theology by Hamza Yusuf, Abdal Hakim Murad, Zaid Shakir, Dr. Umar Faruq Abdallah. Take some free courses at SeekersHub Global – The Shining Light or, for a more systematic approach, look into Qibla | Islamic Sciences Online .

Please also read "Deliverance from Error" by Imam Ghazali

Here is the key thing you need to know: if you are a Muslim, then a literal Last Day is not "religious nonsense", but a firmly established fact: a period of time when the laws of nature will break down and humanity will be resurrected for the Final Judgment. Read the Quran and it will be clear to you that this is both physical and spiritual.

Numerous signs of its approach have been mentioned by our Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace; among them is the time when "the naked, barefooted shepherds will compete in constructing buildings higher and higher" (quoting roughly from memory), as we see now in the Arabian peninsula. One of the final signs will be the rising of the sun from the West; before that will be the descent of Isa, peace be upon him; and before that will be the appearance of the Dajjal.

BS is what we are getting from you, my brother! I really have no idea what your anxiety here is about: I have explained the different levels of Ghazwa-e-Hind above.
Since Hind is now mostly controlled by polytheists who seek to dominate others under a Hindu Raj, we have a sacred duty to wage jihad to make sure the Word of God is uppermost!

A lot more than Sindh and Punjab, dude: a bigger map will show the rest of Hind up to Bangladesh.
Don't worry: we'll let the Hindus have a little reservation the size of Sri Lanka when we are done! :omghaha:
:pakistan:

Kalki Avataar will come down to earth and destroy everybody who has picked up arms and waged war, he will end the Kaliyug, the present time, and restart it all over again from Satyayuga. So we are insured. :)

Ab "Laal Kile" par "Radio Pakistan" koun bajaayega? Unban him ASAP, I miss the humour lolzz..

Kalki Avataar will come down to earth and destroy everybody who has picked up arms and waged war, he will end the Kaliyug, the present time, and restart it all over again from Satyayuga. So we are insured. :)

Is it really written somewhere in your scriptures?

Is it really written somewhere in your scriptures?

A friend who converted to Islam from Hinduism once showed me a book arguing that the Kalki Avatar was some Islamic figure or other. I never got a chance to verify it, though.

This is fake news. I love how much Indians "love" him ... I can bet that the blood of Indians start to boil when he start speaking

Dear team, Since last night, I am... - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

Zaid Hamid wins another battle for our beloved Pak Sarzameen! Hindus and their traitor bootlickers are humiliated yet again!

Zaid Hamid is currently at LOC doing target practice on BSF.

25-oct-2012-e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom