What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned!

He shows the real face of our enemy... That's his crime.
And he doesn't compromise.
And wears some cool berets.
@Norwegian: you need to stop believing all this nonsense about the patriotic Pakistani icon Syed Zaid Hamid!
Learn to see through these lies, and then we might invite you to join Ghazwa-e-Hind!

A friend who converted to Islam from Hinduism once showed me a book arguing that the Kalki Avatar was some Islamic figure or other. I never got a chance to verify it, though.

To me it looks like referring to Masih A.S

Daily Ummat is reporting that the military has imposed a ban on the self-proclaimed defense analyst Mr. Zaid Hamid. Mr. Zaid Hamid has previously claimed to have worked closely with the military. He has been advised not to use the name of the Government institutions but he did not pay a heed, on which, the GHQ has proposed a ban on him. It is further mentioned that military personnel are also barred from having any sort of communication with Mr. Zaid Hamid.

Good move. When they are going to ban Hamid Mir?

View attachment 189901
As long as you guys dont ban him from PDF, i have no issues.otherwise how will i get my weekly entertainment ?
Eh what say @Zarvan

To All The Haters.. With Love
MF.png

First they say "He is paid by the Army/ISI".

Then they say "The Army/ISI have banned him."

Make up your minds, people! :omghaha:

:pakistan:

Indian butthurt caused by Zaid Hamid is best kind of butthurt.
Beating them in hockey came close!

This thread has exposed the tendency of some Hindus and their liberal Pakistani buddies to believe just about any nonsense that is critical of patriotic Pakistanis.
I haven't had so much fun since I joined this forum!

ZHLetter.jpg

According to Arab scholars, in classical Arabic "Hind" used to refer to the land east of the Indus river. With that in mind, take a look at the map of Pakistan and see how perfectly it is positioned for military operations in Hind! It is exactly where it needs to be. Allah knows best!
Your Arab scholars forgot to take into account strong Indian army defending Indian borders who will decimate any Jihadi coming .:D

A lot more than Sindh and Punjab, dude: a bigger map will show the rest of Hind up to Bangladesh.
Don't worry: we'll let the Hindus have a little reservation the size of Sri Lanka when we are done! :omghaha:
:pakistan:
We are waiting,However please dont surrender like last time :omghaha:

Is it really written somewhere in your scriptures?

Yes! Kalki will be the 10th and last avataar of Lord Vishnu who would come to earth to end it the way we know it, and restart a pure world free of blemishes, a new cycle of the Satya, Treta, Dwapar and Kali Yugas.

A friend who converted to Islam from Hinduism once showed me a book arguing that the Kalki Avatar was some Islamic figure or other. I never got a chance to verify it, though.

He has not come yet.

Your Arab scholars forgot to take into account strong Indian army defending Indian borders who will decimate any Jihadi coming .:D

Is that the Indian Army with a suicide problem in its ranks? :D

We are waiting,However please dont surrender like last time :omghaha:

Nuclear powers don't surrender! :pakistan:

Yes! Kalki will be the 10th and last avataar of Lord Vishnu who would come to earth to end it the way we know it, and restart a pure world free of blemishes, a new cycle of the Satya, Treta, Dwapar and Kali Yugas.

He has not come yet.

We're still waiting for a number of people to come as well.

I LOVE Zaid Hamid

He is the perfect answer of Indian Peaceniks who dont understand ANYTHING

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom