What's new

Zaid Hamid - Aljazeera TV - True Defender of Pakistan in 4th Generation Med

I think Pakistan is better still in every one of those except Economy, but remember our economy was better than you for first 40 years, and you are behaving like a nu-doltia bunya.

you have more fundametalists hindu in numbers than we have fundametalist muslims
we still have a better transport network than India.
we have good rail network more than we need keeping in mind the size of pakistan. we use more roads than rail, dont listen to indian media and get wrong impressions, pakistan ralways is failing because few people travel by rail now.
we have less seperatist movements than India.
we have less religious based killings than India. count how many muslims and christiens your hindu fundamentalist have killed in last 40 years

Pakistan in its worst times is still better than India in its best of times, dont compare yourself with us, no no not from indians
come on you are Indian, and that says enough.
you had a better economy than india only because of colonization of BD. you looted everything from there and gave them nothing. naturally your part would seem like a better economy. it was plain simple goods of loot.
then after that you supported US in the war against Sov Union. So you got your billions that way. basically you guys fif nothing to improve your productivit y or economy. just living off of loot and alms. your economy was never good and wont be good for the near future, because for that you need to work and not play politics.

Well actually it is you who is coming with hot air, the northern routes have well been establish not to allow weapons to pass through them and the only other route supplying them was Pakistan so it was Pak only who allowed them to get thier weapons to get into Afghanistan. Unless you want to be a complete imbecile and suggest they have been flying tanks and Armed vehicles into Afghanistan.
What a silly lemming you are! You know squat but keep your nonsensical twaddle alive by the exuberance of your clap trap.

Deploying tanks in Afghanistan is accomplished by a combination of sealift and airlift assets. The tanks and associated equipment are taken by ship for the majority of the trip around the world, and airlifted the last portion of their journey into land-locked Afghanistan by Air Force C-17s.

All of the airlift missions for the deployment are planned, tasked and command-and-controlled by the 618th Air and Space Operations Center's Theater Direct Delivery division at Scott Air Force Base, Ill. As Eighteenth Air Force's hub for global operations, the 618th AOC plans, schedules and directs a fleet of nearly 1,300 mobility aircraft in support of strategic airlift, air refueling, and aeromedical evacuation operations around the world.

But you and your friend, philosopher, and guide, the great Zaid Hamid contend that Abrams tanks are sent in containers to Afghanistan through Pakistan!!! :rofl: And he says hundreds of tanks are being sent via Pakistan for subsequent operations against Pakistan!! :woot: Jeeez! When you don't know something, don't hesitate to ask! But your ego would probably not allow you to do that.

Cheers and go get some education before posting balderdash!

I think Pakistan is better still in every one of those except Economy, but remember our economy was better than you for first 40 years, and you are behaving like a nu-doltia bunya.

you have more fundametalists hindu in numbers than we have fundametalist muslims
we still have a better transport network than India.
we have good rail network more than we need keeping in mind the size of pakistan. we use more roads than rail, dont listen to indian media and get wrong impressions, pakistan ralways is failing because few people travel by rail now.
we have less seperatist movements than India.
we have less religious based killings than India. count how many muslims and christiens your hindu fundamentalist have killed in last 40 years

Pakistan in its worst times is still better than India in its best of times, dont compare yourself with us, no no not from indians
come on you are Indian, and that says enough.

UN has termed India as most dangerous place for females. Highest rate of female infanticide. Increasing rapes........ May God show correct path to everyone.

you had a better economy than india only because of colonization of BD. you looted everything from there and gave them nothing. naturally your part would seem like a better economy. it was plain simple goods of loot.
then after that you supported US in the war against Sov Union. So you got your billions that way. basically you guys fif nothing to improve your productivit y or economy. just living off of loot and alms. your economy was never good and wont be good for the near future, because for that you need to work and not play politics.

Forgot Gandhi's hunger strike when India refused to pay Pakistan its share of money...... Rs 10 Million have not been paid till date.

Most of your points are not valid.

Kya C*pa hai.... koi acche se reply likhta hai aur RazPak computer bot aur Zahil Hamid ki tareh respond karta hai. Without refuting any points.

Quality of PDF has gone down.... :-(

@RazPak Dhakleel ho ka?

Call it whatever you want, but there's no proof the Prophet SAW actually said those exact words. If there is, I'd like to see it.

Hadith # 1
=======

This Hadith is related to Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.). He says that my intimate friend Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) told me that:

“In this Ummah, the troops would be headed towards Sindh & Hind”

"Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that if I could find a chance to participate in any of such movement & (while participating in it) I be got martyred, then well & good; if came back as a survived warrior, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah, to whom Allah Almighty would have given freedom from the Hell.”

Hadith # 2
=======

HADEES OF HADHRAT SUBAN (R.A.) the freed servant of Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) :

It is being related to Hadhrat Suban (R.A.) that Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) told that:

“Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam (A.S.).”

HADHRAT ABU HURAIRAH’s 2nd HADEES:-

It is related to Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) that Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) talked about Hindustan (India) & said:

“Definitely, one of your troop would do a war with Hindustan, Allah would grant success to those warriors, as far as they would bring their kings by dragging them in chains / fetters. And Allah would forgive those warriors (by the Blessing of this great war). And when those Muslims would return, they would find Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) in Syria (Shaam)”.

Hazdhat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) told that ‘if I could find that Ghazwa, then would sell all my new & old goods and would participate in it. When Allah (S.W.T.) granted us success & we returned, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah; who would come in the country of Syria with such a pride of finding Hazrat Isa (A.S.) over there. O Rasoolullah (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) that time it would be my intense wish that by coming closer to Hazrat Isa (A.S.), I may tell him that I am the Sahabi of Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam).

The narrator tells that Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) smiled & said: ‘very difficult, very difficult’.

:rofl::rofl:

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

I think last line hit him hard he is gone crazy

He waged war against the Soviets. More than any of you could ever do.

World is not as a black as white as that. Shows that your understanding of geo-politics is biased.
Ok, prove me wrong then why dont you... you posted a statement and I refuted it by giving a simple statement.

Back
Top Bottom