What's new

Zaid Hamid - Aljazeera TV - True Defender of Pakistan in 4th Generation Med

Its a ahadess (saying) of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

You Said
He is not a war monger....he never teaches anybody to attack or to start a war....He teaches to FIGHT BACK WHEN A WAR IS STARTED UPON PAKISTAN AND ISLAM

But bleats daily about Ghawaz -e-hind.. so how exactly he is not a war monger?

The hadees is highly debated as to the origin..

LIKE A BOSS :)
Luv his analysis always... and he always raises legitimate questions... Indian's why are you guys wasting your time on this post when you think he is a "comedian" ?

LIKE A BOSS :)
Luv his analysis always... and he always raises legitimate questions... Indian's why are you guys wasting your time on this post when you think he is a "comedian" ?
Do you know what having fun means?

guys stop this. this guys is a big time ch..th from Pak. the likes of him and his influence of pak youth is good for india as they will be a more scr..d up nation . so just leave it, enjoy and let them stew in theri own bile.
That's true, too bad most retard on this forum don't get it.
If anyone's a RAW/CIA/Mossad agent, it's Zaid Hamid himself

actually, Zaid Hamid is the only Pakistani speaking truth.
Whatever he told in 2009-2010, is happening in ******* today. Whatever he is warning about today, will most likely happen by 2013-14.

Killing in retaliation. Only pandits according to the video. Your a shudra so keep quiet or we'll change our mind.
Hahaha it says Hind not Pandits or shudra or your hadees says that too?

What a piece of crap this Zaid and his followers like you are.. Suiting to make it fit for mass consumption by some brainwashed Pakistanis..

Change your mind as if I give a damn.. You need to grow up kid and see the world around, Lalaye apna khoon garam karne se pahele apne girewan main to jhank kar dekh..

now you will face the troll squad! :pop:

Its a ahadess (saying) of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
Call it whatever you want, but there's no proof the Prophet SAW actually said those exact words. If there is, I'd like to see it.

actually, Zaid Hamid is the only Pakistani speaking truth.
Whatever he told in 2009-2010, is happening in ******* today. Whatever he is warning about today, will most likely happen by 2013-14.
So you make him sound like a fortune teller.

I have to agree with the OP. Zaid Hamid is the true defender of Pakistan. He represents everything that is going well for Pakistan.

Strong Economy.
Liberal Public
Excellent transportation networks
Top of the line rail networks
Strong international ties
Non-existence of separatist movements.
Freedom of religion.
* I could list more but that would go well beyond the scope of this forum*

Regards,

I think Pakistan is better still in every one of those except Economy, but remember our economy was better than you for first 40 years, and you are behaving like a nu-doltia bunya.

you have more fundametalists hindu in numbers than we have fundametalist muslims
we still have a better transport network than India.
we have good rail network more than we need keeping in mind the size of pakistan. we use more roads than rail, dont listen to indian media and get wrong impressions, pakistan ralways is failing because few people travel by rail now.
we have less seperatist movements than India.
we have less religious based killings than India. count how many muslims and christiens your hindu fundamentalist have killed in last 40 years

Pakistan in its worst times is still better than India in its best of times, dont compare yourself with us, no no not from indians
come on you are Indian, and that says enough.

I think Pakistan is better still in every one of those except Economy, but remember our economy was better than you for first 40 years, and you are behaving like a nu-doltia bunya.

you have more fundametalists hindu in numbers than we have fundametalist muslims
we still have a better transport network than India.
we have good rail network more than we need keeping in mind the size of pakistan. we use more roads than rail, dont listen to indian media and get wrong impressions, pakistan ralways is failing because few people travel by rail now.
we have less seperatist movements than India.
we have less religious based killings than India. count how many muslims and christiens your hindu fundamentalist have killed in last 40 years

Pakistan in its worst times is still better than India in its best of times, dont compare yourself with us, no no not from indians
come on you are Indian, and that says enough.

:rofl::rofl:

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

Back
Top Bottom