What's new

Z-20the Red-Eagle, transported the J-31 way

The Z-20 isn't an exact clone. The landing gear is placed further back when compared to the American one. Besides that, you can be sure that all the systems on board will be developed by local companies and will be up to date.
And it is painted slightly different....and the radio is tuned to a different station. I swear, lol....if the Chinese ever had an original thought pigs would fly.

Z-20+fuselage++s70+uh60+helicopter+Chinese+Army+%28PLA%29+Black+Hawk+Helicopters+nh-90+%286%29.jpg

And it is painted slightly different....and the radio is tuned to a different station. I swear, lol....if the Chinese ever had an original thought pigs would fly.

you need "sitz baths" to cure the massive burns :lol:

mzl.ojlbwacj.png

Nobody said it's America "Black Hawk", new Z-20 helicopter made in China. Although they looks similar, but helicopter body still different Chinese designed aircraft structure without any American support. Ths !
184000djbghb8apl8qcfgg.jpg.thumb.jpg

To be fair, when you're under an arms embargo that stops the spare parts from coming in, your end up improvising. Reverse engineering is the only real solution so that the systems don't end up being grounded permanently.

So, Russia denied spare parts too? Or what is the excuse for J-11? lol

dude, you guys, if you are American, try to screw us.

We found chips that tracked where the helicopters were and you didn't sell us the helicopters we paid for, some parts were not what we requested, and a few other things.

This is how you guys treat us, why should we do any different. Not saying we copy because of that, but it didn't help.

Excuses, excuses, reality is it probably would have been copied anyway.

Go and ask the same to Israelis why they raped Mirage-3/5 ....

True, a decent example, but China isn't under existential threats from all of it's neighbors. So, more excuses...

-------------------------------------------

Z-20+fuselage++s70+uh60+helicopter+Chinese+Army+%28PLA%29+Black+Hawk+Helicopters+nh-90+%286%29.jpg

Oh nvm, my bad, back wheel is moved a meter further to the back making it all new and original. Sorry all. :omghaha:

So, Russia denied spare parts too? Or what is the excuse for J-11? lol

During 60s when Soviet pulled out their technical advisors and stopped the spare parts, all our planes (mig-19, Tu-16....) were nailed into ground, we just don't let happened again. and beside there was not intellectual property agreement signed when we got Su-27.

During 60s when Soviet pulled out their technical advisors and stopped the spare parts, all our planes (mig-19, Tu-16....) were nailed into ground, we just don't let happened again. and beside there was not intellectual property agreement signed when we got Su-27.

Nice try at deflection on some thing that happened in the 60's.
Nothing about how you made a contract for license production and after you learned the processes you cancelled it and started producing a copy?

Anyhow, so i don't sound like sour grapes, congratz to China for another milestone! :china:

Nice try at deflection on some thing that happened in the 60's.
Nothing about how you made a contract for license production and after you learned the processes you cancelled it and started producing a copy?

Anyhow, so i don't sound like sour grapes, congratz to China for another milestone! :china:

Lesson from the pass is still valid for today and tomorrow, we Chinese don't have short memory and we alway use the passed lesson to guide our future even the historical lesson. As for the raison of cancelled the production, my speculation is that when Russia figured out that China was copying the Su-27, they then started to impose others conditions (such raise cost, delay delivery or stop shipment of some keys components) to the initial agreement, China then retaliated by cancelled the remaining order of the Su-27s and start our own J-11series.

Lesson from the pass is still valid for today and tomorrow, we Chinese don't have short memory and we alway use the passed lesson to guide our future even the historical lesson. As for the raison of cancelled the production, my speculation is that when Russia figured out that China was copying the Su-27, they then started to impose others conditions (such raise cost, delay delivery or stop shipment of some keys components) to the initial agreement, China then retaliated by cancelled the remaining order of the Su-27s and start our own J-11series.

The reason given by the PLA was the Su-27 didn't meet requirements after 100 we're built, so J-11 was started. I'm sure Russians don't have short memory either.

The reason given by the PLA was the Su-27 didn't meet requirements after 100 we're built, so J-11 was started. I'm sure Russians don't have short memory either.

Possibly, as I said that's my own speculation, but noone know the true strory. And I know that Russians have a good memory when they asked China about the IP protection for Su-35 :cool:, it's a fair game for them to lay conditions on military deal but it's up to China to take its or not.

China save billions upon billions of dollars from R@D to develop and field their military equipments needed for their army. Why pay the loyalty fee when you can successfully clone the US military equipment.

China now have clone F35, Blackhawk helicopter in their inventory. US military better not show their new military weapons in the future or else China will have the same replica killing machine.

China save billions upon billions of dollars from R@D to develop and field their military equipments needed for their army. Why pay the loyalty fee when you can successfully clone the US military equipment.

China now have clone F35, Blackhawk helicopter in their inventory. US military better not show their new military weapons in the future or else China will have the same replica killing machine.

oh it won't happen in the future.

China is learning, you learn when you don't know how, but once you are caught up, then there is no need to copy. Those who laughs last, laughs best.

We'll see.

Possibly, as I said that's my own speculation, but noone know the true strory. And I know that Russians have a good memory when they asked China about the IP protection for Su-35 :cool:, it's a fair game for them to lay conditions on military deal but it's up to China to take its or not.

The russians don't know what they are talking about. At current trends we will soon surpass them in a decade or two. That's short in military terms. Since it takes years to star t production and induction just the first batch.

The Russians had a chance to sell and make the last of this money but they refused.

This is like the guy that's selling the best Feature phone, but those that can afford it don't want it, and those that can't will buy a cheaper or a little more expensive smart phone.

I'm interested in hearing your definition of "original thought". If the Chinese are able to modify a Black Hawk airframe to modern specifications and upgrade them with new technologies from their various research centers, akin to what they did with the J-11B, then what comes out of the factory will be an essentially brand new helicopter that was developed according to China's own purposes with modern technology and a proven airframe. A win-win situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom