What's new

Z-20the Red-Eagle, transported the J-31 way

Why don't the Chinese use their heavy transports like IL-76 for this?

Or maybe rent an An-124 from those charter companies or even sling the shell underneath a Mi-26?

Much better way of transporting a 'secret' project than on the highway on the trailer!!!

Or maybe they really don't want it to be secret.

Yes, i'm sure Chinese designers wanted to keep the shape under wraps out of fear of intellectual property theft.

HEHE...
01000000000000119092017093801.jpg

220316g4eh8nhmmelzn4mh.jpg

135713t6rko10nnqggdqyc.jpg

135715o1vhjzhvffc141t8.jpg

135712jc8kkv999hk49vmk.jpg

More info regarding this and other helicopters under development revealed in the next couple of days?

Yes, i'm sure Chinese designers wanted to keep the shape under wraps out of fear of intellectual property theft.

There was not intellectual property to begin with when China bought Blackhawk from U.S, without saying that Americans have screwed China with embargo on spares parts. They have the least to say about this mighty Z-20.

I heard that China obtained techs from a downed stealth black hawk in Pakistan? If so, then this Z-20 could possibly be stealthy, or partially.

Seems to be a recurring theme with Chinese weapons aquisitions. ;)

To be fair, when you're under an arms embargo that stops the spare parts from coming in, your end up improvising. Reverse engineering is the only real solution so that the systems don't end up being grounded permanently.

There was not intellectual property to begin with when China bought Blackhawk from U.S, without saying that Americans have screwed China with embargo on spares parts. They have the least to say about this mighty Z-20.

The Z-20 isn't an exact clone. The landing gear is placed further back when compared to the American one. Besides that, you can be sure that all the systems on board will be developed by local companies and will be up to date.

Our indian clone member Audio forgot their friend russia has KA-62 blackhawk mated with Dauphin. [KA-62 is developed with international cooperation [namely france]

some people would point out China cloned Dauphin but the reality is France gave an open licence to produce, upgrade modify design...why invent wheel when you have the proven successful design.

dude, you guys, if you are American, try to screw us.

We found chips that tracked where the helicopters were and you didn't sell us the helicopters we paid for, some parts were not what we requested, and a few other things.

This is how you guys treat us, why should we do any different. Not saying we copy because of that, but it didn't help.

Go and ask the same to Israelis why they raped Mirage-3/5 ....

P.S. your Avatar is cute last time you gave me that jumping cat gif link. plz give me this ones too. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom