What's new

YouTube releases list of Pakistan's most watched videos

This song is shared above

and original version is of course one of the most popular song ever from Pakistan

The meaning is hard to explain as its very difficult punjabi.. Desan da raja = The king of nations / countries
They have changed it completely because original song is about a girl who is singing on the occasion of his brother's marriage before the Barrat departures.

Desaan da raja mere Babul da payara veer mera kodi chadiya...

My brother like a King dearest to my father today ride a horse for marriage.

Jungle song has only registered 2.9 million views and massive 1.2k dislikes. I fail to see how it's "song of the year" and is based on which criteria? Afreen Afreen has 34 million even if we deduct 10 million it still is the most watched music vid of 2016 by a huge margin.
Oh here is the answer of your question
The top music video was Coke Studio's rendition of Afreen Afreen, performed by Momina Mustehsan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Also featured on the Top 10 video list was the movie Jawani Phir Nahi Aani, Champion by DJ Bravo and Taher Shah's Angel.
Top 10 videos (excluding major label music videos

Alas, not even one related to islam .
Maybe cuz most Pakistanis who use internet are not very religious or could it be that most Pakistanis who access media are not religious at all i mean check ratings of religious channels and compare them to ratings of entertainment channels

The top music video was Coke Studio's rendition of Afreen Afreen, performed by Momina Mustehsan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Also featured on the Top 10 video list was the movie Jawani Phir Nahi Aani, Champion by DJ Bravo and Taher Shah's Angel.

Maybe cuz most Pakistanis who use internet are not very religious or could it be that most Pakistanis who access media are not religious at all i mean check ratings of religious channels and compare them to ratings of entertainment channels

Or maybe the religious ones are sane ones and they don't want to waste their time and energy on internet type things like these kids do today by spending hours on internet . :p:

Or maybe the religious ones are sane ones and they don't want to waste their time and energy on internet type things like these kids do today by spending hours on internet . :p:
Chalein ap jo bhi samjhain ap ki marzi mein kuch ziyada nahi bol sakta warna kuch dost naraz ho jayein gay

Coke Studio's version of Afreen Afreen is at the top of the list while Taher Shah's Angel is at the bottom.. I am surprised how people chose to focus on something which inherently interests them and then also complain when they don't see the obvious. :cheesy:
Coke Studio's Afreen Afreen tops Youtube Pakistan's most viewed video list

and lets not forget to mention few other Awesome songs , Tajdaar-e-Haram by Atif , Aye Raahe-Haq ke Shahedoon in Season 9 and Yeh sab Tumara Karam hai Aaqaa by Legend Abida Perveen and Ali sethi :)

I dont get it....Getting technical in terms of categories still doesn't change how Jungle song is the most watched with a mere 2 million views as compared to a 34 million. Isn't jungle song also promoting a corporate label?

Chalein ap jo bhi samjhain ap ki marzi mein kuch ziyada nahi bol sakta warna kuch dost naraz ho jayein gay

Lol ..
Hum to mu pe Suna dete hain jo dil me hota . ap narazgi ki parwah bari krte hain lgta ha .,
Mera to koi dost hi nhi jis ki parwah kkrun. . :(

and lets not forget to mention few other Awesome songs , Tajdaar-e-Haram by Atif , Aye Raahe-Haq ke Shahedoon in Season 9 and Yeh sab Tumara Karam hai Aaqaa by Legend Abida Perveen and Ali sethi :)
Tajdar e Haram is from 2015. Pakistan's most watched video over all is Rahat's Zaroori Tha having more than 138 million views.

Lol ..
Hum to mu pe Suna dete hain jo dil me hota . ap narazgi ki parwah bari krte hain lgta ha .,
Nahi ab jab ham naye they to khul key boltey thay ab zara mohtaat rehtain hain

Lol ..
Ab kuch logoan ki dil azari ham karna nahi chahteyis liye dhakay alfaz mein boltey hain

Koyi nahi ham ban jatey hain apkey dost :D

Nahi ab jab ham naye they to khul key boltey thay ab zara mohtaat rehtain hain

Ab kuch logoan ki dil azari ham karna nahi chahteyis liye dhakay alfaz mein boltey hain

Koyi nahi ham ban jatey hain apkey dost :D

Hahah .. Internet ha bhaiya , . thori koi mu pe pathar Mar sakta ha .

Dil azaari? Lol .. Yhan koi dil se bat hi nhi krta dil kia dukhna ha . Sub hathon se bat krte hain kyu k hath se type krte . Keyboard worriors ..

Meri -aap ki dostii zindaabad ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom