What's new

YouTube releases list of Pakistan's most watched videos

action figure of taher Shaw

I wish!
smiley.gif

Hi moonlight :3
Well I think her voice is okay but that song in list of actually made me cry,feels like jumping off your house Lol.

I think you are confusing her tonal quality and voice/sound. She surly has good what they say in Urdu "sur". But her voice is not soft and smooth. It's very sharp & usually sing in high-pitch. Not every song is enjoyable at same pitch. Well that's just what I think. :)

I think I saw one in Olx,
K just messing,Before you get lost :P

I think you are confusing her tonal quality and voice/sound. She surly has good what they say in Urdu "sur". But her voice is not soft and smooth. It's very sharp & usually sing in high-pitch. Not every song is enjoyable at same pitch. Well that's just what I think. :)
l Enjoyed her cameo in "Rahe haq Shaheedon" have you listened it?,Other than that don't know her songs
Well as far "sur" goes I usually like high pitch vocals like that in Heavy metal/Rock (sub-genres) :P
Though I love Pakistani scene like strings,Noori etc and who can forget the classics like Vital-signs and ofcourse <3 Junoon.

I think I saw one in Olx,
K just messing,Before you get lost :P

l Enjoyed her cameo in "Rahe haq Shaheedon" have you listened it?,Other than that don't know her songs
Well as far "sur" goes I usually like high pitch vocals like that in Heavy metal/Rock (sub-genres) :P
Though I love Pakistani scene like strings,Noori etc and who can forget the classics like Vital-signs and ofcourse <3 Junoon.

Yes I did. If I talk about female singers from Pakistan nowadays, my vote goes to Sanam Marvi.

I will rate her 3 out of 10. And please don't tell me she's cute and the only reason you telling me she's a good singer.
:disagree::butcher:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
I actually met her ,She's amazing person ,Very cool and plus she loves my hometown (Up north)
and yeah she's cool ,She sang this Advertisement Oh man ; (
I didn't knew she sang it until I realized later :P
Glad I found the actual Ad ,It was kinda extinct but its not the full version

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom