What's new

YouTube releases list of Pakistan's most watched videos

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
YouTube Pakistan on Thursday released a list of the most watched videos and music videos in Pakistan for the current year with Commander Safeguard taking the top spot, said a press statement from the world's most popular online video community.
The videos have been selected based on the time spent watching, sharing, commenting and liking by users, added the press release.
The top music video was Coke Studio's rendition of Afreen Afreen, performed by Momina Mustehsan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Also featured on the Top 10 video list was the movie Jawani Phir Nahi Aani, Champion by DJ Bravo and Taher Shah's Angel.

Top 10 videos (excluding major label music videos)

YouTube is the world's most popular online video community allowing millions of people to discover, watch and share originally created videos.
YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small. YouTube is based in San Bruno, California, and is a subsidiary of Google Inc.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1301241/youtube-releases-list-of-pakistans-most-watched-videos

Wtf...,. Still people are watching angel song. No wonder we are aggressive and furious these days on many things.. And mind of everybody is exploding.

safeguard.jpg

WTF? Is this a Procter and Gamble advertisement show?? Talk about soft power.
http://pgpro.com/brands/safeguard/

They'd love to be able to do that here.

Last edited:
what.? does it mean kids are using YouTube in Pakistan more than grownups

I think I didn't know about any of these videos except Angel and Dj Bravo

I don't watch dramas so wouldn't have known anyway but Commander Safeguard and Desan da Raja is an amazing video... loved it

I think I didn't know about any of these videos except Angel and Dj Bravo

I don't watch dramas so wouldn't have known anyway but Commander Safeguard and Desan da Raja is an amazing video... loved it
what is desan da raja.

what is desan da raja.
This song is shared above

and original version is of course one of the most popular song ever from Pakistan

The meaning is hard to explain as its very difficult punjabi.. Desan da raja = The king of nations / countries

QtB is sound like some 1000 year old Opera woman.
article-2565368-03B62C480000044D-574_634x563.jpg

Very bad music

This song is shared above

and original version is of course one of the most popular song ever from Pakistan

The meaning is hard to explain as its very difficult punjabi.. Desan da raja = The king of nations / countries
lolz i know it is a song but did not know besuri komal butchering this song was in top

Don't be talkin' trash about Taher. That man is a creative genius!

4156852.jpg
Ameriki TS fan,oh boy ,you must'ev even a action figure of taher Shaw

Actually her voice is very sharp...that annoys.
Hi moonlight :3
Well I think her voice is okay but that song in list of actually made me cry,feels like jumping off your house Lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom