What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Tube , Now you Cant Broadcast yourself .

This is stupid there is over a 1000 videos on YT showing much worse stuff even before this movie was made.

although i m against that ridiculous video, but its ironic that the same ppl who gave us lectures about freedom of speech and expression doesn't walk the talk.

ps. i support the removal of that video from youtube.

although i m against that ridiculous video, but its ironic that the same ppl who gave us lectures about freedom of speech and expression doesn't walk the talk.

ps. i support the removal of that video from youtube.

Why should YT remove it? if they removed that video what about the other 1000+

Why didnt they just block the video along with other hate mongering material on youtube instead of the whole website?

This is stupid there is over a 1000 videos on YT showing much worse stuff even before this movie was made.

Exactly, the whole thing is ridiculous, and this small troll video has gone way too political. The thing is that the troll creator of this video got way more response than he ever should have. Instead of doing the right thing (ignoring the video) the PK gov't is just blasting it back into the spotlight again. Bad decision IMO, if the leaders just said "this guy is an idiot, ignore what he says" I think the issue would have blown over by now.

Because its a well known movie undoubtedly and shamefully and easily hearts a muslims feelings while browsing youtube

all to all it pasted on main page of youtube

Why should YT remove it? if they removed that video what about the other 1000+

the impact of that video cannot be compared with 1000+ others . it hurts religious sentiments and has created violence.

Exactly, the whole thing is ridiculous, and this small troll video has gone way too political. The thing is that the troll creator of this video got way more response than he ever should have. Instead of doing the right thing (ignoring the video) the PK gov't is just blasting it back into the spotlight again. Bad decision IMO, if the leaders just said "this guy is an idiot, ignore what he says" I think the issue would have blown over by now.

Pak govt did have to act as the election is coming up otherwise groups like difa e pakistan will think it's Christmas come early.

the impact of that video cannot be compared with 1000+ others . it hurts religious sentiments and has created violence.

lol dude have you been on YT? there is more shocking videos I seen with things like people burning the Quran or smashing Hindu statues what about the religious sentiments before this movie was made?

It's nice step, If they can't respect our values even when it is demanded on international level then they don't deserve these customers.

lol dude have you been on YT? there is more shocking videos I seen with things like people burning the Quran or smashing Hindu statues what about the religious sentiments before this movie was made?

i have never been on yt but seen alot . ik their are many but point is exceptions are their where small things create violence if one can stop the killing of innocent ppl by just removing a video on yt wats wrong in it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom