What's new

Your Photography 2

Nice shots,
you took these? When n where? If can you tell us. :)
thanks. Indeed i shot those around Perth, Western Australia :dance3:.

following are the captions for those four pictures

1) Old power station fremantle
2) Skyview wheel fremantle
3) Old prison fremantle
4) Old power station fremantle

thanks. Indeed i shot those around Perth, Western Australia :dance3:.

following are the captions for those four pictures

1) Old power station fremantle
2) Skyview wheel fremantle
3) Old prison fremantle
4) Old power station fremantle
and the camera and lens info? :)
They look impressive bro, seriously :)

Batakundi, Kaghan Valley
DSCN2873.JPG

DSCN2902.JPG

I've been to to Naran to many times but I've never explored the Kaghan valley. Any nice camping spots?
Naran is IN kaghan valley :(
You can visit Siri paye/Shogran. The Kaghan valley itself do not have much to offer except immensely delicious Chaplli Kababs. Naran is good for stay with all the hotels and camp sites or you can go to Saif-ul-Malook and camp there. A hiking trip to Ansoo is awesome though quite hectic. Past naran there is Lalazar, Batakundi, Burwai all of them offering stunning views. The last stop of Kaghan valled is Babusar Top, if you are lucky you may get a peek at Killer Mountain, Nanga Parbat from Babusar Top (have to hike on one of the mountains at the top, 30-40 min simple and easy hike though)

Kaghan is the whole valley and all these places comes in side the valley.

Crossing a Glacier on way to Babusar Top
DSCN2924.JPG

Gittydas - Kaghan Valley

Looking towards babusar top (right side middle of picture)
DSCN2933.JPG

Gittydas - Kaghan Valley
DSCN2935.JPG

Nice photos Arsalan, think I'm gonna upload mine soon :D

Babusar Top
DSCN2945.JPG

DSCN2953.JPG

Babusar Top (Looking towards Kaghan Valley)
DSCN2950.JPG

Babusar Top
DSCN2945.JPG

DSCN2953.JPG

Babusar Top (Looking towards Kaghan Valley)
DSCN2950.JPG

and yes, this innocent looking peaceful tiny river is the mighty Kunhar!!

Nice photos Arsalan, think I'm gonna upload mine soon :D
Sure,
Will look forward to that. Please upload pictures taken by yourself please as the title suggests :tup:

Babusar Top - Chillas Valley ( :) Yes no Kaghan, this one was taken on Chillas Side! )
20th June 2015
DSCN3005.JPG

There is wild life in Riverside county california----and wild donkeys are amongst them as well.

Hot weather----dried grass makes them move into the city looking for food and water.

I was visiting my sister's house yesterday afternoon---and here are a couple of them

20160629_170457_resized.jpg

20160629_170450_resized.jpg

Pictures of a couple of Peacocks roaming property coming shortly.

And then later last night---this peacok was roaming the street---stayed on the deck of my house last night---ate the dog's food. So here is a photo outside the fence of my yard

20160630_130249_resized.jpg

There is some interesting stuffs happens here---my house is on the side of a hill---there are a few red tail hawks that live on my property or close to it---they hunt wild rabbits---neighbors chicken---then the other day I am looking out the window and this hawk flies by and had a large snake hanging from his claws.

By the time I got the camera---it was gone---.

And then this happened a few days later---this is about a 40 ft tall tree outside my garage---the Hawk got this rabbit and was having lunch when my wife drove up---the Hwak flew away leaving the rabbit behind. The victim got stuck in the branches---it fell down later and my dogs had a feast.

20160504_101014_1467354287941_resized (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom