What's new

Your Photography 2

Rhine River is Cologne, Germany (January 2016)
DSCN6318.JPG

Cologne - Germany (January 2016)
DSCN6320.JPG

@Arsalan Please enjoy this dark chocolate treat (for iftaari) for your kind words:

06-05-2016-14.jpg

Last edited:
It reminds me Antoni Gaudi's gothic architecture, I am great fan of him. You ever visites Barcelona
Sagrada Familia
Sagrada_Familia_01.jpg

TTTT6.JPG
NO i haven't been to Spain unfortunately.
This is an amazing picture! The first one specially!!

Its not mine i took it from google search, same here i have a wish to visit Italy and spain may be in next summer lets see.

I wonder if the poster took those photos themselves in view of the requirements of this thread?

I mentioned above not mine took it from web.

I will direct your attention to the OP of this thread:

Share the pictures taken by yourself here. The old thread was marred by images being sourced from the internet. This is ONLY for the pictures taken by yourself and not some calendar shoots.

Have a good time. :)

I wonder if the poster took those photos themselves in view of the requirements of this thread?
Well i think he was just trying to tell us about this building in reference to the image i posted.

Thank you anyway sir.

So now that it is settled, lets move on :)

Cologne Cathedral - Germany
DSCN1985.JPG

Altarpiece Cologne Cathedral

DSCN1999.JPG

DSCN2034.JPG

Germany is one of my favorite countries to visit:

View attachment 309229
It is a wonderful place and having traveled to Germany quite a few times now, i can confidently say that the people are the best you may come across in Europe. Very cooperative and helping. Had great experience visiting different cities in Germany.

Cologne Cathedral - Germany
Loved the stained glass effect.
DSCN2002.JPG

DSCN2030.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom