What's new

Your Friend Needs Your Help!!

Buddy,
Its from internet buddy,you can't even call'em back and each time the number changes.

And about dogs, even though I am ok with dogs(kind of!) they are "haram" for us muslims. Moreover she'll faint at the very sight of one!

Since when ! :blink:

Dude, we're not talking about a Resse Witherspoon type Chihuahua but a Guard Dog ! :hitwall:

At any rate - Talk to your Elders, keep them in the loop, float the idea whether the Police should be contacted, talk to your Sister & then take a consensus decision - Don't do anything without discussing it thoroughly with all the stakeholders involved lest one of them is pisssed because they think you over reacted or something !

Dude, we're not talking about a Resse Witherspoon type Chihuahua but a Guard Dog ! :hitwall:

At any rate - Talk to your Elders, keep them in the loop, float the idea whether the Police should be contacted, talk to your Sister & then take a consensus decision - Don't do anything without discussing it thoroughly with all the stakeholders involved lest one of them is pisssed because they think you over reacted or something !
I did not want to offend him. but many muslims have dogs... a guard dog will make you feel secure and people will think twice even to stand infront of your gate.

@acetophenol is it a local number? I mean where exactly are you? sometimes VoIP number can be a local number and sometimes it can be an international number and sometimes it can be a random number with no sense, if its a local number then it cannot be traced, so the number you gave me, is it local landline number?

okay- tell me can we trace more information with the help of this number which is incomplete..?

Number i gave you,its how i appears it in the call log. No idea if its local or international.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, its hard to trace cyber calls.. Trust me, there are option to put what ever number we want to display in the persons mobile we are calling.. We used this prank to scare our friends.. Imagine, you get a call from your own number :)

dear it is therefore i used the word "might be".......cybercrime units can handle this type of complains easily....

I did not want to offend him. but many muslims have dogs... a guard dog will make you feel secure and people will think twice even to stand infront of your gate.

No buddy,certainly you wouldn't have offended me. I perfectly ok for having a dog,but locally in my place ,muslims don't keep a positive attitude of keeping dogs. My sister,as i have told you,is a scaredy cat. She'll faint at the sight of one.

I know that its ok to keep one for guarding purpose according to Islam,but the local trend is opposite.

About the bold part,i obey it to the last word.

You will need to get the authorities involved if its anything to do with VOIP numbers. Make that decision if the hassle of doing loops around the authorities is worth it. Specially to get any sort of results you will have to bribe heavy or have extremely good contacts. A new number would definitely be the much more sane response. But if you ask me I would take this to his house and be stupid enough to spend ridiculous amounts of time and money to achieve that.

@Imran Khan @hinduguy @acetophenol
I am facing a similar problem, someone is sending me text and calls, extremely stupid and phycotic ones!
I will be more than happy to give you his number!

@Imran Khan @hinduguy @acetophenol
I am facing a similar problem, someone is sending me text and calls, extremely stupid and phycotic ones!
I will be more than happy to give you his number!
na bhai jo tujhy bheg sakta hai wo kitna ghatiya insaan ho ga . tum apny pass rakho usy hahahaha

yahan pai Gadhay nehai batay .....

*********DO NOT TALK ABOUT POLAND!!!!!!*********
"My chappals are Bata,and you can call me 'chetta',yes i am a malayalee!"

is that voip call as well?
btw you were saying you dont have lappy and use ur dad's phone.. was it all lies :cheesy:
:astagh: Hell No!
But I have my own phone now. i think i told you all that too :D

@hinduguy infact i still dont have my own lappy :cray:

Back
Top Bottom