What's new

Your Friend Needs Your Help!!

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
Friends,

Someone whom I am very much concerned about is constantly disturbed with harasssing calls originating from the internet. As you may know,there isn't any way to call them back.

I am not interested to go to the police,and the issue can be just avoided by simply changing the number.

But I want know if any one can help with some simple techniques by which I can trace that call,atleast to its location (country at the least).

Several calls have been received,each from random internet numbers like +56781 (for example!!).

Anyone who can help me?

Imru bhai,

I would love to call you all the time,but I don't wanna go to jail!!

Also, in my case the calls are harassing,if you know what I mean!

dekh lo bhai ye zamana hai . wesy india main new SIM kitny ki aati hai yahan pak main to 5 KG suger ke sath 3 sims milti hain free . usy kaho or sim le le . BTW masla thora theera hai i think apka dost koi female hai :cuckoo:

Friends,

Someone whom I am very much concerned about is constantly disturbed with harasssing calls originating from the internet. As you may know,there isn't any way to call them back.

I am not interested to go to the police,and the issue can be just avoided by simply changing the number.

But I want know if any one can help with some simple techniques by which I can trace that call,atleast to its location (country at the least).

Several calls have been received,each from random internet numbers like +56781 (for example!!).

Anyone who can help me?
I have got missed call from those numbers but never called them back... how did they get your number, and do they seem like they know you?

dekh lo bhai ye zamana hai . wesy india main new SIM kitny ki aati hai yahan pak main to 5 KG suger ke sath 3 sims milti hain free . usy kaho or sim le le . BTW masla thora theera hai i think apka dost koi female hai :cuckoo:

bro, new sim is not issue, you wil have to distribute your new number.. most people dont change their number due to that.

Same is the case in India too Imru bhai,we get Sim cards for free, no problemo!
I just want to know something about that son-of-a-female dog.

She's my sister.

P.S: i am little weak i hindi.Mein hindi me thoda weak he,tho tum kya batha muchko poora nahi samachaya.

bro, new sim is not issue, you wil have to distribute your new number.. most people dont change their number due to that.

WTH SMS package lagwa ker aik SMS thoko yaar sabko damn 40 rupee main 4000 sms

I have got missed call from those numbers but never called them back... how did they get your number, and do they seem like they know you?

They could have just got lucky from many tries or the possibility can't be eliminated.

Thats why I want to know their location,if he's from my place or near by,we need to be carefull.

Friends,

Anyone who can help me?

wait let me ask a friend...

Same is the case in India too Imru bhai,we get Sim cards for free, no problemo!
I just want to know something about that son-of-a-female dog.

She's my sister.

P.S: i am little weak i hindi.Mein hindi me thoda weak he,tho tum kya batha muchko poora nahi samachaya.

ohhh thats damn messs let us found the way then i was taking it light :pissed:

VoIp calls tracking is very hard only govs can do it

Friends,

I am not interested to go to the police,and the issue can be just avoided by simply changing the number. Or find out if you have some able friends working in your service provider company and see if he can help you.

Anyone who can help me?

This may not help, but try changing the service provider with your number intact. Or find out if you have any able friend in your service provider company and if yes then he can help.

its a free internet calling thing bro... every site gives 1 or 2 min some 16 min to experience and then register... you cann call it a try min... I have done many calls by going some random sites @acetophenol must be prank by your friends.. just wait for a while.. or find out which web or network they are use by googleing... and complaint t9 that web. they will track ip of that number and block it.. if you request they will give you location and ip..... I guess this is the case according to my experience

Last edited by a moderator:
They could have just got lucky from many tries or the possibility can't be eliminated.

Thats why I want to know their location,if he's from my place or near by,we need to be carefull.

I think only your phone provider can track it, as to where it originated from...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom