What's new

Your change in perception, after joining the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well honestly what I have observed is that Indians are extremely nationalist OR they are suffering from inferiority complex.Believe me,I have seen Indians all over the net coming to Pakistani pages and start talking bullshit.And then when they get their *** whooped by 'Neutral Sources' by me or other sensible Pakistanis..They start abusing Islam and abusing ALLAH and then we Pakistanis stop posting because we can't stand that and IF any fucki*g hindu baniya would do that in front of us...YOU FUKING KNOW WHAT WE GONNA DO TO SUCH BIGOTS AND HATERS :agree:

I am liberal but you JUST CAN NOT say **** your ALLAH and .....( I can't even write here).I don't know SOME Indians are SOOOOOOOO FUCKIN MUCH HATERS.They hate Pakistan (Which I can understand) but why hate my religion??? Isn't a Muslim that is called Father of Indian Nuclear program???

My perception didn't changed much but I learned that Indians have good things too that Pakistanis should learn from.India as a country has some very very very good things like education system etc and national pride.

And one thing is for DAMN! sure...Indians have a habit of 'magnification of power' :).Now don't say that its wrong. Be honest and just pull your feelings out in a respectable way..

Thats what I think and have a perception of India and Indians...

just a small correction. the father of indian nuclear proggramme is Dr homi bhabha. Dr abdul kalam is father of indian missile proggraame.

Things in bold red part amazed me.
A sound,senior or sensible member never ever says " I am sensible or i am clever"
It proves things.

Secondly."WE PAKISTANIS"
Its really hard to digest that you have authority to say and represent all pakistani members over the forum.

Buddy you could have presented your case in better way.:)

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr You got it ALL wrong dude :hitwall:

I wasn't talking about this forum.I was talking about several F.B pages or say youtubes etc or other forums. By WE Pakistani I meant that WE PAKISTANIS ARE NOT THAT FUKING INFERIORITY COMPLEX STRICKEN PEOPLE that we will say things like I mentioned above.We Pakistanis don't go to any Indian page and start abusing your country and pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't say that we do. Some Pakistani idiots would do that BUT 'ratio' is heavily on Indian side (Its a fact that I observed ,no harsh feelings and don't even deny it cuz I believe we all are being honest here right?)

I also have written 'Some Indians' in bold part.This implies that I am not accusing all of you..

Well it reduced my hatred for Indians. I don't mind their enmity. It's natural. Good thing about this forum that atleast Indians and Pakistanis talk without abusing each other too much. The situation on other forums is deplorable.

Thank you mam,
I was looking forward for your view.
I appreciate that:)

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr You got it ALL wrong dude :hitwall:

I wasn't talking about this forum.I was talking about several F.B pages or say youtubes etc or other forums. By WE Pakistani I meant that WE PAKISTANIS ARE NOT THAT FUKING INFERIORITY COMPLEX STRICKEN PEOPLE that we will say things like I mentioned above.We Pakistanis don't go to any Indian page and start abusing your country and pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't say that we do. Some Pakistani idiots would do that BUT 'ratio' is heavily on Indian side (Its a fact that I observed ,no harsh feelings and don't even deny it cuz I believe we all are being honest here right?)

I also have written 'Some Indians' in bold part.This implies that I am not accusing all of you..

Again who misunderstood at first place??
Read the first post and headline.

Its clearly mentioned "Your change in perception, after joining the forum"

To rest part, i agree that many indians do it on FB and youtube videos.

Let me be even more fair and neutral. All over the Internet this bashing is done by both sides.
Its like 7:1. In total amount this work by Indians is like seven times or six times more than pakistanis. So general lookout is that Indians do it only.

Second factor is when you are young and enthusiastic your mind ONLY see what you want to see.

BTW india pakistan population is also in kind of same ratio. I hope you got the idea of situation now.:)

Last edited:
take a chill pill dude.. and welcome to the internett... everyone is the fkin same lil puny asss teenagers talkinn shittt... u just have to be smarter than the restt to see through datt... btw.. hindu baniya.. haha.. dude i was told dat "baniya" and "laalay" are now pathans in pakistan.. :lol: (< btw.. my pakistani friends told me dattt... not tryin to make fun or nuthinn)

Do you really think that I am fuking pissed off at any idiot teenager?? Sir University guys do that :tdown: And I have also seen gentle men, having jobs ( mean pretty grown up), with same behavior.And Not baniya but 'Lala' are for pathans and 'lala' is great word (No joke).
Correct I didn't say Hindu Baniya..I said 'such' hindu baniya..means such bigots and haters..If I didn't write 'such' then I beg your pardon !!

Well indians and pakistanis can hate each other but we also cant live without each other.

Reminds me of this

Lag ho, usko hum samjhein ge lagau.
Jab na ho kuch bhi, to dhoka khaein kaya
:smokin:

Meaning enmity is a kind of a relation which is better than no relation.

Again who misunderstood at first place??
Read the first post and headline.

Its clearly mentioned "Your Your change in perception, after joining the forum"

My change is perception was more concerned with Indian extreme nationalism or Inferiority complex. And Even In this forum I have seen people saying 'I believe if Muslim countries allow preaching of other religions..Islam will cease to exist in just 2 years'..So it doesn't help either or does it :tdown:

i found that we can't juge any preson from nationality mayne is forum per bhut se bhut ache INDIANS members dekhe hain and on this forum there are too many pakistani who are mentally sick our goodness and badness is depends on our nature or our family's culture

Do you really think that I am fuking pissed off at any idiot teenager?? Sir University guys do that :tdown: And I have also seen gentle men, having jobs ( mean pretty grown up), with same behavior.And Not baniya but 'Lala' are for pathans and 'lala' is great word (No joke).

lala is a shopkeeper/ smalltime business person.. dunno how big of a word it is.. lalay/baniya are generally refered to as same type... and anyways yeaa mann i dunno.. maybe you're right.... i got nuthin to sayy... as always theres nuthin i can do with everyone being so anonymous nd behind a comp... so i let the haters talkk... cuz broo.. this is one place where even dogs act as lions.. but they can never loose their trait.. barking.. ;) soo dun take itt too on yourself.. let the barkers barkk... u know the reality.. live wid itt....

Correct I didn't say Hindu Baniya..I said 'such' hindu baniya..means such bigots and haters..If I didn't write 'such' then I beg your pardon !!

im not a hindu norr a baniya so need to begg myyy pardon...

i found that we can't juge any preson from nationality mayne is forum per bhut se bhut ache INDIANS members dekhe hain and on this forum there are too many pakistani who are mentally sick our goodness and badness is depends on our nature or our family's culture

Tareef urdu mein or bizti angrezi mein :blink:
English is a universal language, majority say sirf angrezi mein bizti hi perhi jaye g :partay:

lala is a shopkeeper/ smalltime business person.. dunno how big of a word it is.. lalay/baniya are generally refered to as same type... and anyways yeaa mann i dunno.. maybe you're right.... i got nuthin to sayy... as always theres nuthin i can do with everyone being so anonymous nd behind a comp... so i let the haters talkk... cuz broo.. this is one place where even dogs act as lions.. but they can never loose their trait.. barking.. ;) soo dun take itt too on yourself.. let the barkers barkk... u know the reality.. live wid itt....

im not a hindu norr a baniya so need to begg myyy pardon...

Yup right but you know ( may be you don't ;) ) that we Pakistanis are too 'jazbati' means emotional.So yeah I guess thats the problem :lol:

And about 'lala' ..I am surprised cuz I have an impression that 'lala' is a word for 'big brother' ..May be in Pakistan we use it this way and in India it is not used that way....I'll have to confirm this one :D

attacking you?! lmao wtf? take a chill pill bro, i dont plan to stay on this gaya55 forum anyway.. like i said iwas lookin for some you know..................:azn:

By the words i presume, you are an Indian doing a false flag,

There are many Indian members here joined to learn about military, technologies, culture and many other things. But the occasional ones who are obsessed with this sort of **** appear every now and then giving us a bad name..

Now STFU and GO FU.. leave the others alone if u are not bothered about things discussed here..

here is my analysis. the day the indians become proud of themselves aka get over their infeority complex, is the day peace in south asia will be realized. you can tell this is not going to happen anytime soon the way indians flood a pakistani forum, the way indian media is obsessed with pakistan. remember obama's visit? the only thing indians could think of is what is obama going to say about pakistan?

a country that is proud of itself, people who are proud of themselves would do no such thing. possibly one indian here will be able to grasp this concept.

Last edited:
The forum changed my perceptions in many ways.

Every viewpoint -consenting or dissenting - is important, and everyone is given equal space to express themselves.

It's just not being a user over here, it's about representing what the people of this country feel.

Internet (cyber-world) is a tricky minefield. If someone Googles about any issue and Pakistan, I would like reasonable opinions to be online from here, and not thoughts that would reflect poorly on Pakistan.

P.S. Never ever trust anyone online. People aren't want they pretend to be.Norman Bates is out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: SQ8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom