What's new

Your change in perception, after joining the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost positive perception for Pakistanis. Something negative about Indians. I thought we could have done better here.

It doesn't mean Indians have bad capability but since we are (mehman) visitor, we should have remain polite.

Some members have ego problem with India and have been anti-India. But no problem, I ignore their post. (jana, atjr, omar, etc.)

I found Chinese to be more polite and correct. (excluding those who don't have free access to internet).

With due to credit to PDF, I want to say I have become more closer to China and Pakistan now. I hope to visit China onces in life at least.

2008: False Flag operation/Drama--> Dirty operation with unclean hands on both sides/Drama.

You think India/Indians carried out 26/11?

In some way.. yes..
The dots dont connect only back here.
There were Indians involved.
Not specifically the govt.. but certain people with vested interests..
I will not elaborate how and why exactly on this thread..
It is my opinion.. I would keep it that way.

Unfortunate that trolling and flame wars have begun so soon..

some of the changes I went through..

View of Pakistan Military:

Brave fighters/soldiers of Islam --> Human beings/Corruptible/Prone to Mistakes/Lions led by lambs.

Indo-Pak wars:

65: An honest effort by Pakistan to save Kashmir--> Blatant lie by a dictator who committed Hara Kiri for Pakistan.

71: A massive conspiracy by India--> Our hands aint clean either/Massive Mistakes made/inevitable

99(kargil): A good tactical plan that went wrong after Mian Saab gave in--> Another blatant lie by a dictator who put thousands of our troops in unnecessary risk for a strategic and later tactical loss.

2001 standoff: Freedom fighters taking revenge--> Our own misguided boys going out of control/Pissed off Indians.

2008: False Flag operation/Drama--> Dirty operation with unclean hands on both sides/Drama.

India overall: Pro Peace-->Cautious Friend.

Indian People: Must be talked with, reasoned with on equal terms--> Those that want to talk; we welcome with open arms..We want to admit the first mistake was ours.. take two steps for your one...
The rest can go **** themselves..Dont see equal terms given to us by most anyway.

US government: Cowboy head/Big money on oil guy control everything/Our kind if democracy will work for everyone--> Peace prize winner who won it for god knows what/Stuck in the problems of the last government/Our kind of Democracy must work for everyone.

American people: Mostly nice people--> Generally Nice people.
Muslims in America: Japanese Americans after 1941--> Jews just before the Nazi takeover.

JI/JUI/Qadri/Revivalists/Extremists: Misguided folks to be bought back--> Nuke and Destroy the country if need be to remove them from the face of the earth.

Liberal Extremist: Drink/Dance/Dont believe in God/Marxist/Pro American etc --> Anybody who questions the Mullah's and their younger counterparts who bring forth copy pasted Supplications from Quran and hadiath to make emotional points ..without having read the matter themselves and understood it..so called revivalists who believe in glory if Islam while using their bare hands to remove mucus from their noses..those that oppose such people are liberal extremists.... I am a Liberal Extremist.

You won my heart. Loved your post, your views. Something could be different in perception but not in heart.

You think India/Indians carried out 26/11?

In some way.. yes..

Actually you both are right. Unless Indian was involved, operation couldn't have been carried out. Possibly master mind was in Pakistan but connection still was with Indians who helped those 10 terrorist.

Lets move from 26/11.

In some way.. yes..

it wud be better if you cud elaborate and also what was the compulsion of GOP to take the blame (Non state actors).

have u read about telephone recordings of across the border etc which has already been provided to GOP agencies. confirmation of Kasab being Pakistani from various ind sources.

Actually you both are right. Unless Indian was involved, operation couldn't have been carried out. Possibly master mind was in Pakistan but connection still was with Indians who helped those 10 terrorist.

Lets move from 26/11.

If thats what he means I have little problem except absolving Pakistan state / Non state actors entirely from the responsibility.

it wud be better if you cud elaborate and also what was the compulsion of GOP to take the blame (Non state actors).

have u read about telephone recordings of across the border etc which has already been provided to GOP agencies. confirmation of Kasab being Pakistani from various ind sources.

Yeah.. and I have my opinions on those as well..and they are FIRM.
I do not wish to add more to it than I already have.
thank you.
Please..
let the thread roll.

internet_fight_Idiots_on_Sharenator-s225x169-100740-580.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom