What's new

Your Black Future

I am agnostic too. But unless you live as a minority, you cannot tell a minority to suck it up and get over it.

I do admit I do go overboard. The anger will be controlled in the future. But telling me to suck it up and saying that I am racist because I dish it back to racists and not be a good submissive little minority is disingenuous. If I sense even the slightest bit of racism towards my ethnicity, I dish it back. That is how I am. I will not follow your advice of "behaving"(besides the anger management advice).

You can check out my posts in this thread. I am probably one of the least racist people here. The others are calling blacks and mixed race people all kinds of slurs. I am the one speaking out against it and you choose to target me. You should tell them to behave perhaps.

Racism and counter racism are both racism.

I 'targeted' you because you live in Pakistan like me, in Karachi like me and in Clifton only a mile away from me. lol

What am I supposed to do with people living in west and their black vs white racism crap?

@Valar. You do not see the racism in this? And if I reply in kind to this guy with some stereotype about Sindhis, you'll come chastising me for being a racist.

It's more of a stereotyping a community based on what they allegedly consume. Be it Paan/Naswar/Alcohol/Tobacco/Pot/Khat or whatever. And yeah, it should be avoided.

It's more of a stereotyping a community based on what they allegedly consume. Be it Paan/Naswar/Alcohol/Tobacco/Pot/Khat or whatever. And yeah, it should be avoided.

It should be avoided. That's it.

It should be avoided. That's it.

Yes, it's should be avoided to hurt snowflakes. Goes for you, goes for me and same goes for others. lol

Every single day, I go to a Khokha a cabin which sells Paan and cigarettes to buy cigarettes.

I have tried Paan in my life many a times.

I have tried Naswar in my life a few times.

There are Muhajirs who consume Naswar.

There are Pakhtoons who consume Paan.

And there are people from both communities who don't consume either of it.

Pakhtoons are stereotyped to Naswar consumers in banters sometimes.

Some Muhajirs are stereotyped to be Paan consumers in banters sometimes.

Nobody cares, nobody gives a crap.

Some people are way too much of snowflakes that they see racism everywhere.

I mean, I used to drink a lot, a lot that I got a nickname Sharabi and guess what I liked that :D

Yes, it's should be avoided to hurt snowflakes. Goes for you, goes for me and same goes for others. lol

Every single day, I go to a Khokha a cabin which sells Paan and cigarettes to buy cigarettes.

I have tried Paan in my life many a times.

I have tried Naswar in my life a few times.

There are Muhajirs who consume Naswar.

There are Pakhtoons who consume Paan.

And there are people from both communities who don't consume either of it.

Pakhtoons are stereotyped to Naswar consumers in banters sometimes.

Some Muhajirs are stereotyped to be Paan consumers in banters sometimes.

Nobody cares, nobody gives a crap.

Some people are way too much of snowflakes that they see racism everywhere.

I mean, I used to drink a lot, a lot that I got a nickname Sharabi and guess what I liked that :D

Lol. Like you think I will take offense at the word snowflake. Get a new term one that hasn't been used to death on 4chan by incels. I call out bigotry where I see it.

Please do not engage with me. You have double standards. You only see racism if it fits your criteria otherwise it's snowflake.

I am a proud snowflake :partay:

Oh little brother, you need to toughen up !

You are young, hot blooded, hotheaded, but way too emotional and sensitive.

Use your energy on something constructive.

I am not denying that there are no issues.

But you need to understand, there were a lot of issues in the past, then little less issues in near past and now much lesser issues. No need to dwell on things from past and try to improve remaining troubling things from present.

I do not disagree with you calling discrimination as discrimination, I just disagree with your methods which are full of anger busts and are counterproductive.

Word of advice, don't pay much attention to Old School folks ;) Life will be better.

Oh little brother, you need to toughen up !

You are young, hot blooded, hotheaded, but way too emotional and sensitive.

Use your energy on something constructive.

I am not denying that there are no issues.

But you need to understand, there were a lot of issues in the past, then little less issues in near past and now much lesser issues. No need to dwell on things from past and try to improve remaining troubling things from present.

I do not disagree with you calling discrimination as discrimination, I just disagree with your methods which are full of anger busts and are counterproductive.

Word of advice, don't pay much attention to Old School folks ;) Life will be better.

I'm not asking for your unsolicited advice. All I ask from you is to let minorities speak for themselves. No need to be our spokesperson and tell us what to do and how to do it. You don't know our problems and our grievances.

Feel free to call me a sensitive snowflake. It really doesn't affect me. I won't call out discrimination the way you want me to.

I'm not asking for your unsolicited advice. All I ask from you is to let minorities speak for themselves. No need to be our spokesperson and tell us what to do and how to do it. You don't know our problems and our grievances.

Feel free to call me a sensitive snowflake. It really doesn't affect me. I won't call out discrimination the way you want me to.

Feel free to speak for yourself when necessary, just don't abuse others.

Feel free to speak for yourself when necessary, just don't abuse others.

Others used quite some juicy racial slurs right on this thread but you conveniently glossed over it.

So spare me the "advice" and do not engage with me in the future.

Back
Top Bottom