What's new

Your Black Future

Others used quite some juicy racial slurs right on this forum but you conveniently glossed over it.

So spare me the "advice" and do not engage with me in the future.

Try to search older threads on similar topic and you'd find me against 'others'.

One person at a time. One day at a time.

Enjoy your time and good night.

So another Black Life ran into flying bullets. @OsmanAli98 why you guys killing these law abiding, pacifists?

More racism. Another innocent NASA scientist/brain surgeon has had his high IQ product life cut short by an evil racist. Is there no end?.........:disagree:

PS I heard the person who got shot had the ability to invent a spacecraft that could travel to Mars and back within 2 days.

@OsmanAli98 Could you please shooting dead these NASA scientists and brain surgeons. We can't survive without them.

Last edited:
More racism. Another innocent NASA scientist/brain surgeon has had his high IQ product life cut short by an evil racist. Is there no end?.........:disagree:

PS I heard the person shot had the ability to invent a spacecraft that could travel to Mars and back within 2 days.

@OsmanAli98 Could you please shooting dead these NASA scientists and brain surgeons. We can't survive without them.
lol. Watching the recording I think there are three issues that are conflating and making this problem and I don;t think they will be able to resolve it anytime soon -

• the blacks are significantly stronger then the mean average of the population. In this video you notice how the Black guy despite being on the floor with two cops on top of him managed to throw them off like rag dolls and then actually grab one of the Tasers from the officer. Then making a run for it while turning around and firing the Taser. This shows the physical advantage enjoyed by these primates.
  • the Blacks are more aggressive then the mean average. You can see that there was no reason to turn this routine event into something far worse when the Black guy knows the US police's reputation. Despite the guy decided to have brawl and then run from the cops.
  • without doubt because of the history there is no doubt racism if you want to call it that coming from the police who see Blacks in a certain way.
Because these factors are not going to be mitigated easily I don't expect any change.

@OsmanAli98 @PAKISTANFOREVER

Wow the thread has gone out of the orbit it terms of sticking to the topic.

A few things;
-I back BLM, to go into the reasons will take too long, but one is racial solidarity.
-The movement sadly has many idiots who call for the most extreme things e.g. defunding the police, what! I'm beginning to see many fringe groups now influencing the direction of events e.g. communists, anarchists, LGBTQ and so on.
-Many people are there just for a fad, phase, to look cool and so on. A fair few of these folks are white liberals who are actually part of the problem, again to go into will take too long, but I'll explain one point e.g. they're not there for the long haul. Once they settle into their cosy lives in the mid-30's they forget everything, and heck even enforce the glass ceiling that prevents minorities rising.
-The UK perspective is unique and different to what is going on in the USA. First regarding everyone teaming up on us and joining the EDL. Black folks never joined the EDL in any viable number;

image_update_7ac78f1103bc4cc5_1362218720_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Bolton 1,500
_80850049_photo-5.jpg

Dudley 'super mosque' demo, 3,000.

57470fc1130000d605382d49-500x333.jpeg

Luton, 1,600.

Ok Blacks don't live as much in these areas some may say, let's try London then;

ad_168528333.jpg

Walthamstow
p11edlAP.jpg

Tower Hamlets.

How many black folks do you see? Not one, among those large group shots.

The black division was a joke, much derided by black people themselves.
Here is a photo, most are white! All they could muster was three stooges, and they to were never seen again!

english-defence-league-make-video-with-black-members-to-show-they-are-not-racist-luton-britain-shutterstock-editorial-1010566j.jpg

Yes we had some Sikhs and Hindus join, but again the number were tiny. The HSS, a British arm of the RSS Hindu right in India actually turned down an alliance with the EDL lol! That's not to say they did for the Muslim community here only, although that did play a part i.e. communal tensions would increase, but because they experienced years of '**** bashing' at the hand of them and their forefathers as well.
They were seen by and large as a bigoted, racist outfit by minorities.

Now some of my brothers have wrote points down for example the black community did not come out in force against the EDL back in the days. They are right, we were by ourselves. I put it down to a mix of things such as indifference, they didn't know much about it, it wasn't portrayed well by us in terms of racial solidarity and it just wasn't their fight.
This began to change with the arrival of large numbers of West African Muslims from Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana and Gambia. Now add the significant Somali community, we now had quite a potent force of young black men who were willing to 'throw down' to back their co-religionists. So now non-Muslim black folk began to take notice, and things started to change.

-The movement needs to go beyond police brutality and start to tackle the issue of black on black crime. Look at the numbers of lives lost there. In terms of statistics black males are far more likely to die at the hands of another black male than anyone else! I lost count the number of times young black boys telling me that they felt more comfortable and at ease around other races, but had their guard up when encountering unfamiliar young black youth.
-Let's get things back to the traditional black family units we saw in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Supportive fathers, strong intergenerational families, children doing well at school. Again BLM needs to lead on this.

The bottom line is once the internal issues are sorted out, the community will then see much of the problems that plague it solved.

I don't want to offend anyone but these are my thoughts. I fought racists in brutal street fights in my life, I've taught generations of young black men and I've lived and breathed the most appalling racism myself. I hope that makes me somewhat qualified to discuss this topic.

lol. Watching the recording I think there are three issues that are conflating and making this problem and I don;t think they will be able to resolve it anytime soon -

• the blacks are significantly stronger then the mean average of the population. In this video you notice how the Black guy despite being on the floor with two cops on top of him managed to throw them off like rag dolls and then actually grab one of the Tasers from the officer. Then making a run for it while turning around and firing the Taser. This shows the physical advantage enjoyed by these primates.
  • the Blacks are more aggressive then the mean average. You can see that there was no reason to turn this routine event into something far worse when the Black guy knows the US police's reputation. Despite the guy decided to have brawl and then run from the cops.
  • without doubt because of the history there is no doubt racism if you want to call it that coming from the police who see Blacks in a certain way.
Because these factors are not going to be mitigated easily I don't expect any change.

@OsmanAli98 @PAKISTANFOREVER

I don't think it's racism per say. Thing is, they use racism as an excuse to commit crime and get away with it. They pretty much use racism as an excuse for all their failures. No matter how much racism us Pakistanis faced during the heyday of Islamaphobia (2001-2019), the vast majority of us never cried racism.

@925boy these guys are whining about beingcalled Pakis and in the same breath calling mixed race babies sprogs.
BRO, I am quite surprised by all of this. I thought we are supposed to treat every human with the same respect humans deserve? I've seen so many different groups try to steal the narrative and attention BLM and Anti-racism protestors have fought to address, but i wasnt expecting this from the OP and other posters. Thats why i asked the Mods to come shut this racist Black people-hating thread that this crap is.

BRO, I am quite surprised by all of this. I thought we are supposed to treat every human with the same respect humans deserve? I've seen so many different groups try to steal the narrative and attention BLM and Anti-racism protestors have fought to address, but i wasnt expecting this from the OP and other posters. Thats why i asked the Mods to come shut this racist Black people-hating thread that this crap is.

Read my post friend, it will give you a good insight to what is happening/happened in the UK.

Wow the thread has gone out of the orbit it terms of sticking to the topic.

A few things;
-I back BLM, to go into the reasons will take too long, but one is racial solidarity.
-The movement sadly has many idiots who call for the most extreme things e.g. defunding the police, what! I'm beginning to see many fringe groups now influencing the direction of events e.g. communists, anarchists, LGBTQ and so on.
-Many people are there just for a fad, phase, to look cool and so on. A fair few of these folks are white liberals who are actually part of the problem, again to go into will take too long, but I'll explain one point e.g. they're not there for the long haul. Once they settle into their cosy lives in the mid-30's they forget everything, and heck even enforce the glass ceiling that prevents minorities rising.
-The UK perspective is unique and different to what is going on in the USA. First regarding everyone teaming up on us and joining the EDL. Black folks never joined the EDL in any viable number;

image_update_7ac78f1103bc4cc5_1362218720_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Bolton 1,500
_80850049_photo-5.jpg

Dudley 'super mosque' demo, 3,000.

57470fc1130000d605382d49-500x333.jpeg

Luton, 1,600.

Ok Blacks don't live as much in these areas some may say, let's try London then;

ad_168528333.jpg

Walthamstow
p11edlAP.jpg

Tower Hamlets.

How many black folks do you see? Not one, among those large group shots.

The black division was a joke, much derided by black people themselves.
Here is a photo, most are white! All they could muster was three stooges, and they to were never seen again!

english-defence-league-make-video-with-black-members-to-show-they-are-not-racist-luton-britain-shutterstock-editorial-1010566j.jpg

Yes we had some Sikhs and Hindus join, but again the number were tiny. The HSS, a British arm of the RSS Hindu right in India actually turned down an alliance with the EDL lol! That's not to say they did for the Muslim community here only, although that did play a part i.e. communal tensions would increase, but because they experienced years of '**** bashing' at the hand of them and their forefathers as well.

Now some of my brothers have wrote points down for example the black community did not come out in force against the EDL back in the days. They are right, we were by ourselves. I put it down to a mix of things such as indifference, they didn't know much about it, it wasn't portrayed well by us in terms of racial solidarity and it just wasn't their fight.
This began to change with the arrival of large numbers of West African Muslims from Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana and Gambia. Now add the significant Somali community, we now had quite a potent force of young black men who were willing to 'throw down' to back their co-religionists. So now non-Muslim black folk began to take notice, and things started to change.

-The movement needs to go beyond police brutality and start to tackle the issue of black on black crime. Look at the numbers of lives lost there. In terms of statistics black males are far more likely to die at the hands of another black male than anyone else! I lost count the number of times young black boys telling me that they felt more comfortable and at ease around other races, but had their guard up when encountering unfamiliar young black youth.
-Let's get things back to the traditional black family units we saw in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Supportive fathers, strong intergenerational families, children doing well at school. Again BLM needs to lead on this.

The bottom line is once the internal issues are sorted out, the community will then see much of the problems that plague it solved.

I don't want to offend anyone but these are my thoughts. I fought racists in brutal street fights in my life, I've taught generations of young black men and I've lived and breathed the most appalling racism myself. I hope that makes me somewhat qualified to discuss this topic.

When I was at school in the late 80s and early 90s, I too used to have lots of fights with racists. Funnily enough, the indians never bothered me........:lol:

I think in a few years, the UK is headed towards some sort of racial strife as the number of non-whites grow.

We hate white racists just as much as we hate our other enemies.

When I was at school in the late 80s and early 90s, I too used to have lots of fights with racists. Funnily enough, the indians never bothered me........:lol:

I think in a few years, the UK is headed towards some sort of racial strife as the number of non-whites grow.

We hate white racists just as much as we hate our other enemies.

Bro I will never forget walking the streets with my mother and having cars drive past calling her a 'witch', and spitting at us because she wore a duputta on her head. What the F*ck did we do wrong, it brings me to tears now as i write this. We were innocent folks, there was no terrorism, no gangs, nothing just people making a living, and yet we received the most appalling hate. The cowards always used to pick on easy targets.

But it made me/us strong i.e. took up martial arts, lifting etc, and we hammered such vermin, and made them a permanent part of the pavement.

I don't care I stand 100% against these ba$tards.

Bro I will never forget walking the streets with my mother and having cars drive past calling her a 'witch', and spitting at us because she wore a duputta on her head. What the F*ck did we do wrong, it brings me to tears now as i write this. We were innocent folks, there was no terrorism, no gangs, nothing just people making a living, and yet we received the most appalling hate. The cowards always used to pick on easy targets.

But it made me/us strong i.e. took up martial arts, lifting etc, and we hammered such vermin, and made them a permanent part of the pavement.

I don't care I stand 100% against these ba$tards.

Bro if truth be told, I hate white racists and the white working class with a passion. For historical reasons and the racism our people received in the 1970s to 1990s. But the tables have now turned. It is us who beats and humiliates them. Also, whites in the UK are dying out and their power is decreasing. The increase in racism is a response to this.

PS I don't know why, but I always feel an aversion and feel uncomfortable around whites, blacks and indians.

Bro if truth be told, I hate white racists and the white working class with a passion. For historical reasons and the racism our people received in the 1970s to 1990s. But the tables have now turned. It is us who beats and humiliates them. Also, whites in the UK are dying out and their power is decreasing. The increase in racism is a response to this.

PS I don't know why, but I always feel an aversion and feel uncomfortable around whites, blacks and indians.

I hear you, but there were many, and they the majority, white folks who treated us with love and respect. It's just the minority were very loud and very aggressive.

British arm of the RSS Hindu right in India actually turned down an alliance with the EDL lol! That's not to say they did for the Muslim community here only, although that did play a part i.e. communal tensions would increase, but because they experienced years of '**** bashing' at the hand of them and their forefathers as well.
I like your whole post but for a few details. RSS can't visibly support EDL because of the negative press they would automatically draw like a lightning rod. There is no other reason. They gladly and shamelessly support nouveau bourgeoisie racists and islamophobes who have an inkling of legitimacy above the EDL grunts. We have seen routinely how sanghees sing and dance to the tune of white racists when on a **** bashing spree. All sanghees ever do now is course correct the white racists who used to bash them ("n.b. we're Indians, not pakis, please don't bash us, in fact we'll help you"). I'm sure I don't need to copy articles of boat trips on Daal Lake with sanghee enablers and white supremacists hand in hand. Let's not be naiive about the saffron threat.

I like your whole post but for a few details. RSS can't visibly support EDL because of the negative press they would automatically draw like a lightning rod. There is no other reason. They gladly and shamelessly support nouveau bourgeoisie racists and islamophobes who have an inkling of legitimacy above the EDL grunts. We have seen routinely how sanghees sing and dance to the tune of white racists when on a **** bashing spree. All sanghees ever do now is course correct the white racists who used to bash them ("n.b. we're Indians, not pakis, please don't bash us, in fact we'll help you"). I'm sure I don't need to copy articles of boat trips on Daal Lake with sanghee enablers and white supremacists hand in hand. Let's not be naiive about the saffron threat.

Another thing is, when you go to a white racist forum, they will always have black allies, hindu allies, sikh and Fillipino allies etc as these groups have an inherent desire to be slaves of the white race. Pakistanis don't ally ourselves or try to court them like other non-Whites do. For some reason, Pakistanis are fundamentally very different to all other non-whites and don't behave like them. Have no reason why this is.

PS sanghis/indians don't openly support them as they are scared of being smashed up by Muslims. If we regularly beat up white racists, hindus and indians are nothing for us and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom