What's new

Your Black Future

You could at least change your flag to your real country. So what part of Pakistan are you from?...............:azn:

The enclave of India, the land of the gangus called Karachi. Where we all eat paan and speak in Bihari.

Thank God my port city accepts all ethnicities. That's what makes Karachi Karachi. Ghareebon ki maa mera Karachi. Sad that you guys are so hung up on trivial things like the color of one's skins.

The enclave of India, the land of the gangus called Karachi. Where we all eat paan and speak in Bihari.

Thank God my port city accepts all ethnicities. That's what makes Karachi Karachi. Ghareebon ki maa mera Karachi. Sad that you guys are so hung up on trivial things like the color of one's skins.
Is Karachi the largest city of Pakistan? So, it tends to be more cosmopolitan and liberal compared to other parts of the country?

So, when Pan-Islamic-Pakistan called you Karachiite he was referring to your city? :D As an insult? :D

A civilization
Sunshine. I know your Persian and you think your something special. But let me enlighten you. A civilization is a amorphous, human construct. You choose to draw a 7,000 year continuum but ignore that there is fcuk all similarty to the contours of 'civilization' you purportly had 5,000 years ago to today. Got that. That way I can say "Pakistanic civilization" and root it well before you guys to Taxila, Harappa, Rehman Dheri, Mohenjo Daro of the Indus Valley Civilization. You can see the map of it below.

5bJjTlB.png

Thank God my port city accepts all ethnicities
Yep. We all respect Sindhi's. They accepted you guys and others.

Is Karachi the largest city of Pakistan? So, it tends to be more cosmopolitan and liberal compared to other parts of the country?

So, when Pan-Islamic-Pakistan called you Karachiite he was referring to your city? :D As an insult? :D

Karachi is the melting pot of Pakistan. The most racially diverse part of Pakistan. You'll find all people from green eyed Pashtuns to kinky haired dark Makranis (similar to your Afro Iranians).

Majority of the Muhajirs who came from India in 1947 settled in Karachi and so we are always taunted as being Indians by these racist types in the countryland.

Last edited:

You are not a good representative of Karachiites.

You call others racists while you yourself are one.

As a Karachiite with mother from Punjab and father from KPK, sister in law from Memon background(immigrant from India) and with a brother in law who is Sindhi and a lot of cousins married to Urdu speaker Muhajirs and all different ethnicities of Pakistan and some even foreigners, I find you a extremely unpleasant person.

Behave and improve yourself.

What part of Karachi are you from? Name the district and postal code?

Sunshine. I know your Persian and you think your something special. But let me enlighten you. A civilization is a amorphous, human construct. You choose to draw a 7,000 year continuum but ignore that there is fcuk all similarty to the contours of 'civilization' you purportly had 5,000 years ago to today. Got that. That way I can say "Pakistanic civilization" and root it well before you guys to Harappa, Rehman Dheri, Mohenjo Daro of the Indus Valley Civilization. You can see the map of it below.

5bJjTlB.png

No one accepted us. Karachi was a fishing village. We made it what it is.

blacks have been saying that since the 18th century. What you don't realize is that most american blacks hate and are racist towards Brown-Skinned Muslims. They are not oppressed. They just want a free reign to murder and commit crime without anyone stopping them.
Let them be So bro.
They have every right to do it in the land of slave owners. USA is not only built on natives Blood but also on the shoulders of poor black folks. Every action has a reaction, they have oppressed blacks and blacks are returning the favor. Not to mention that white folks also support BLM. Racializing this protest is an American Plan of suppressing the rightful protesters and to separate them by Race and Religion.

As a Karachiite with mother from Punjab and father from KPK, sister in law from Memon background(immigrant from India) and with a brother in law who is Sindhi and a lot of cousins married to Urdu speaker Muhajirs and all different ethnicities of Pakistan and some even foreigners, I find you a extremely unpleasant person.

He is an indian false flagger pretending to be a Pakistani. I have reported him.

Respect.

Sunshine. I know your Persian and you think your something special. But let me enlighten you. A civilization is a amorphous, human construct. You choose to draw a 7,000 year continuum but ignore that there is fcuk all similarty to the contours of 'civilization' you purportly had 5,000 years ago to today. Got that. That way I can say "Pakistanic civilization" and root it well before you guys to Harappa, Rehman Dheri, Mohenjo Daro of the Indus Valley Civilization. You can see the map of it below.

5bJjTlB.png

I don't have time for the manifestation of your inferiority complex, but the four founding civilizations of Iran namely Persia, Parthia, Media and Scythia were formed nearly 3500 years ago. They lived in villages and cities. They communicated with each other, they had tools, they had farming, etc. Now if that upsets you, that's your problem.

Karachi is the melting pot of Pakistan. The most racially diverse part of Pakistan. You'll find all people from green eyed Pashtuns to kinky haired dark Makranis (similar to your Afro Iranians).

Majority of the Muhajirs who came from India in 1947 settled in Karachi and so we are always taunted as being Indians by these racist types in the rural countryland.

So why does Pan-Islamic-Pakistan dislike you guys? :D I'm concluding this based on his use of the term "Karachiite" which I suppose he used to refer to you in a negative way. :D

Hahahaha. You've never been to Karachi I think otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to ask me that. Have you read my username Sherlock?

So say the name of the district then yourself?.............................:azn:

I am an Urdu speaking Muhajir Karachiite. You are a Punjabi-Pathan Karachiite. You have not faced the same racism that I have. You aren't called Indian gangu, Delhiite in Karachi, Hindustani and panahgeer. Unless you are a minority, you cannot speak for a minority. A Sunni can't tell a Shia that he doesn't have it as bad because he has not lived his life.

No one accepted us. Karachi was a fishing village. We made it what it is.
It was capital of Sindh. It was the most developed, cleanest city in South Asia. The British built it. It was a major military, port and vanguard airport in 1940s. Flights from Britain would land at Karachi. So stop deluding yourself. My dad [lived near Napier Lines] was there in 1950s and early 1960s and saw everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom