What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

this was the ugliest protest wherein they killed more than 100 people so far by closing down emergency and ICU and other wards.

This is where they voluntarily (idiotically) step down from being the "Life Saviours" to murderers, and as this is against professional ethics and violation of their service rules, they must be tried and prosecuted for this crime.

Nothing can't be worse than denying help to a helpless suffering pleading person because of your (doctors) differences with the government.

I honestly think such doctors should be called SICK, not doctors. They are blackamiling government by killing the same people they are supposed to help.

They are still being paid much better than others. though we accept their right to protest but this was the ugliest protest wherein they killed more than 100 people so far by closing down emergency and ICU and other wards.

This is not good. it will continue in future. time to overhaul the recruitment procedure. hire unemployed doctors and dismiss all these.

just go and watch the video they are all trainees its not too late to relieve them and hire others

I already told you
no one is ready to work unless pays are increased.

Madam again, im no expert and my knowledge about this is from india. According to my relative, who recently completed mbbs from govt medical college.......most of the hopeless cases come to govt medical college. They dont have all the fancy equipment like the private hospitals and are not equipped to treat these many patients. Yet they do it because they must. Its very hard for the students in govt medical colleges....but the experience and exposure they get it tremendous. It really is quite valuable.
I second that thought. One of my childhood friend is a doctor and I remember him saying in the same lines that the exposure they get in govt hospitals is tremendous and helps them gain valuable experience in treating some of the rarer cases. He spoke highly of the senior doctors who have spent their lives in the govt hospitals and they could just guess in the first few minutes of talking to the patient.

I doubt young doctors would get any such exposure in the private hospitals. Private hospitals are run for profit, and it is only in the govt and NGO hospitals where the doctors are truly selfless. The govt and the people should stand by them.

The situation was bad in India for the govt doctors 10 years back, but recently I have seen it change after the new pay commissions, but still there are plenty of areas where improvements could be made. Nevertheless outlook is positive and promising.

I really dont think anyone think gives a rat about doctors....specially these ignorant journalists....they irritate a lot with their dumb questions.....and I dont find a reason to clarify our situation to them.....ony a doctor can understand what means to be a doctor......

Recently there was a strike in Rajstan (India)....they assaulted medicos there with police force....few ended in coma.....I will put a video if I find that on Youtube......

No one listens to us....just one sided story that we killed fellow beings....hek hame kya maja aata hai ye sab karne me......

I have special grudge against semi-literate jounalists......they poke their nose even in OT.....though they not know people there work straight 36 hrs continuously in our country.....

Doctors and Solidiers are exlploited to maximum......... :angry:

At least 34 patients have died for not receiving medical treatment due to doctors’ strike in Punjab. The talks between the Federal Health Secretary Nargis Sethi and the representatives of the Young Doctors Association (YDA) could not reach to a conclusion and the YDA announced that the doctors would continue the strike until the acceptance of their demands. The Punjab government asked the doctors working in the dispensaries of the district governments to report in the hospitals. The YDA’s strike entered 34th day on Sunday and hundreds of doctors handed their resignation to their seniors.

I really dont think anyone think gives a rat about doctors....specially these ignorant journalists....they irritate a lot with their dumb questions.....and I dont find a reason to clarify our situation to them.....ony a doctor can understand what means to be a doctor......

Recently there was a strike in Rajstan (India)....they assaulted medicos there with police force....few ended in coma.....I will put a video if I find that on Youtube......

No one listens to us....just one sided story that we killed fellow beings....hek hame kya maja aata hai ye sab karne me......

I have special grudge against semi-literate jounalists......they poke their nose even in OT.....though they not know people there work straight 36 hrs continuously in our country.....

Doctors and Solidiers are exlploited to maximum......... :angry:

Please dont post Indian strike videos here this thread is not on Indian strike.
BTW the strike in Rajhiustan you are talking about also led to death of about 38 people so yeh we see how doctors are doing service to humanity in subcontinent.

At least 34 patients have died for not receiving medical treatment due to doctors’ strike in Punjab. The talks between the Federal Health Secretary Nargis Sethi and the representatives of the Young Doctors Association (YDA) could not reach to a conclusion and the YDA announced that the doctors would continue the strike until the acceptance of their demands. The Punjab government asked the doctors working in the dispensaries of the district governments to report in the hospitals. The YDA’s strike entered 34th day on Sunday and hundreds of doctors handed their resignation to their seniors.

NOT 34. read this thread i have posted the news reports the toll is much much higher.

and for me the worrying aspect is that KP doctors have also announced strike for showing solidarity with punjab trainee doctors.

i say just go to fullest and kick them out atleast in KP for playing with lives of people

Please dont post Indian strike videos here this thread is not on Indian strike.
BTW the strike in Rajhiustan you are talking about also led to death of about 38 people so yeh we see how doctors are doing service to humanity in subcontinent.

Nana I will post that...let it be left to mods if they find it relevent or not......

and yeah I never wanted to serve humanity....(for me it was all about money and glamour).....atleast not now may be after retirement (after hopefully I will be freed of my responsibilities by then).....and I guess that is the way it should be.....stupid emotional rants should give way to professioanl relationship between a doctor and patient....we treat you pay.....we make mistake you sue......thats it.....that will make profession better......

Worst comment i have ever read on this forum

There is no value of humanity :sick:

“My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.” - Dedicated with love to all YDA(Young Doctors Association) Punjab Doctors, who are on Strike in Punjab, Pakistan

The talks between the Federal Health Secretary Nargis Sethi and the representatives of the Young Doctors Association (YDA) could not reach to a conclusion and the YDA announced that the doctors would continue the strike until the acceptance of their demands.

How can they??? CM promised them to meet, then he didn't appeared!!!!!!!!
The Punjab government asked the doctors working in the dispensaries of the district governments to report in the hospitals. The YDA’s strike entered 34th day on Sunday and hundreds of doctors handed their resignation to their seniors.
Doctors working in dispensaries?????? :woot:

they don't have the experience + seniors doctors also joining the juniors who will train them???

Stop playing Punjab Government!!!!!!

NOT 34. read this thread i have posted the news reports the toll is much much higher.

and for me the worrying aspect is that KP doctors have also announced strike for showing solidarity with punjab trainee doctors.

i say just go to fullest and kick them out atleast in KP for playing with lives of people

Yeah right that will be fantastic actually......

Madam try to be a part of solution rather than reminding us of Hippocratic oath etc. etc. I have seen many such people except if u wanna go through the torture of medicine yourself.... ????

Only ignorant or rich take medicine as a career these days......

people are highlighting only one sided stories because they want to make their point thats all................... when lawyers on strike they become heroes when journalists on strikes they are heroes, when political parties on strike they are heroes too BUT when it comes to DOCTOR they are murderers ...................WHAT A JUSTICE AND WHAT A HYPOCRISY .........................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom