What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

Yeah right that will be fantastic actually......

Madam try to be a part of solution rather than reminding us of Hippocratic oath etc. etc. I have seen many such people except if u wanna go through the torture of medicine yourself.... ????

Only ignorant or rich take medicine as a career these days......

First of all we are discussing Pakistani matter you are just unnecessarily dragging yourself into it.

Above all the doctors should not take that oath which they breach latter after all the hypocrisy of others may cause us financial losses but hypocrisy of doctors is causing death to innocent here

people are highlighting only one sided stories because they want to make their point thats all................... when lawyers on strike they become heroes when journalists on strikes they are heroes, when political parties on strike they are heroes too BUT when it comes to DOCTOR they are murderers ...................WHAT A JUSTICE AND WHAT A HYPOCRISY .........................

1. Lawyers as are much corrupt and enjoying perks at the tax payer money. their strike simply cause trouble to thousands of litigants.

2. Journalists are not Govt employees :

3. even in case of strike by the above two profession it doesnt cost the human lives as you are costing

oh wow then you expect us to work without pay???????????????? what a crap
madam even a gate keeper dont work without pay ok...........be realistic
batain karna buhat asan hota hai

Nana I will post that...let it be left to mods if they find it relevent or not......

and yeah I never wanted to serve humanity....(for me it was all about money and glamour).....atleast not now may be after retirement (after hopefully I will be freed of my responsibilities by then).....and I guess that is the way it should be.....stupid emotional rants should give way to professioanl relationship between a doctor and patient....we treat you pay.....we make mistake you sue......thats it.....that will make profession better......

these B.A. fail journalists does not know the difference between the level of hardwork required to enter a med school and a arts college..i don't wanna offend anyone here...but getting into and through the med school is one of the toughest jobs..you almost end up ruining your entire social life and after that getting into the post graduation is even more tough...postgrad students are not supposed go home for even at the time of festival..only one or two holidays in a month.. and usual work involved is 12 to 16 hours everyday and then there are night floats every week in which you are supposed to work for upto 36 hours in a stretch..your whole life feels like ....after that these people come up half baked emotional arguments that docs are killing people.....

First of all we are discussing Pakistani matter you are just unnecessarily dragging yourself into it.

Above all the doctors should not take that oath which they breach latter after all the hypocrisy of others may cause us financial losses but hypocrisy of doctors is causing death to innocent here

Yeah righ Hippocratic oath asks to keep silence when facing injustice......????

Though I will keep my tone down from now on (being an outsider).....I just get irritated when people pass judgements about something they know nothing about.....

but I think you should help your doctors instead of putting the blame squarely on them....

oh wow then you expect us to work without pay???????????????? what a crap
madam even a gate keeper dont work without pay ok...........be realistic
batain karna buhat asan hota hai

Bhai sahab why dont you post some proofs for that you are working without pay??

as far as the rules goes even trainees are paid. just a while back Dawn News was showing one protesting doctor saying he was getting 22,000 and hence it was not enough for him to support his family .

and why dont you start posting here the real demands of these protesting doctors.

and also what do you say about announcement of Punjab health dept about raise of 20,000 for the PGs ? why the protesting trainees rejecting it? how much raise you want ?

these B.A. fail journalists does not know the difference between the level of hardwork required to enter a med school and a arts college..i don't wanna offend anyone here...but getting into and through the med school is one of the toughest jobs..you almost end up ruining your entire social life and after that getting into the post graduation is even more tough...postgrad students are not supposed go home for even at the time of festival..only one or two holidays in a month.. and usual work involved is 12 to 16 hours everyday and then there are night floats every week in which you are supposed to work for upto 36 hours in a stretch..your whole life feels like ....after that these people come up half baked emotional arguments that docs are killing people.....

Actually people see few doctors (of retirement age) doing well and then generlise that its all soooo honky dory in here......

Please dont generlise we are already streched to our limits here in subcontinent.....(One of my professors was in some medical college in karachi sometime ago...so I guess I can fairly assume that subcontinent is not a good place for being a doctor)

This episode is just another manifestation of the slow deterioration of civil society as the mechanisms to deal with such issues crumble under ever increasing economic pressures. This year, and the coming few years are going to be specially difficult, in this aspect.

Yeah righ Hippocratic oath asks to keep silence when facing injustice......????

Though I will keep my tone down from now on (being an outsider).....I just get irritated when people pass judgements about something they know nothing about.....

but I think you should help your doctors instead of putting the blame squarely on them....

Nobody is denying helping our doctors. we here want them to show little humanity and dont kill people. go read the news of how many people die due to their forced closure of emergency, how they tortured patients and how they misbehaved with elderly and pregnant patients . thats where we are questioning them.

This episode is just another manifestation of the slow deterioration of civil society as the mechanisms to deal with such issues crumble under ever increasing economic pressures. This year, and the coming few years are going to be specially difficult, in this aspect.

yes sir. but giving up to such blackmailing tactics is also going to make it a big monster in days to come.

we need to cut it down. My God the people are dying and these trainees are dancing during protests like singers.

if you were here and have seen the secenes you would have crumbled to see they can go to this level of negligence to close down wards, imprison the patients and so on.

this is not the way.

they should have gone to courts instead

as far as the rules goes even trainees are paid. just a while back Dawn News was showing one protesting doctor saying he was getting 22,000 and hence it was not enough for him to support his family .

and why dont you start posting here the real demands of these protesting doctors.

and also what do you say about announcement of Punjab health dept about raise of 20,000 for the PGs ? why the protesting trainees rejecting it? how much raise you want ?

u even dont knw this thing then its useless to argue with you just visit few govt hospitals and see yourself how many doctor are not paid...... im in this field thats why i knw this i am not arguing like you without any practical experience

Actually people see few doctors (of retirement age) doing well and then generlise that its all soooo honky dory in here......

Please dont generlise we are already streched to our limits here in subcontinent.....(One of my professors was in some medical college in karachi sometime ago...so I guess I can fairly assume that subcontinent is not a good place for being a doctor)

that is one of reason i am going for united states medical licensure......

Dude work for few weeks in any govt. hospitals in subcontinent.....and we will start making sense to you....

I am not interested in your opinions and i am not like you

I can't kill anyone because of some pieces of paper

To be practical it doesn't mean stop caring about others

u even dont knw this thing then its useless to argue with you just visit few govt hospitals and see yourself how many doctor are not paid...... im in this field thats why i knw this i am not arguing like you without any practical experience

Ok lets suppose i dont know.

so how about you posting the demands of the doctors here one by one for our information.

(dont tell me i should visit govt hospitals as i already did and i can narrate many other things and activities of docs at govt hospitals but that would be very offending to some who dont wana accept an fault)

BTW you dint reply to my comment about raise in PGs salaries up to 20,000 from July. why the protesting doctors are rejecting it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom