What's new

Ya’alon (Isreali Defence Minister) : I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

Both Daesh and Iran are horrible. It seems both are working together and have mutual benefit in the region.
I've never heard that Hezbollah, which is Iran-backed Shia militia, has attacked Iran? not even once.But they have attacked many countries in the region and in other continents too .
Also, Daesh has never attacked Iran, not even once. But they've attacked almost all countries in the region and in other continents as well except Iran, which is the closest country to Daesh, is still safe from their suicide bombers!!!

It doesn't need much to know who is who in this case.

They haven't attacked Israel too ;)

But Hezbollah did. Tow Iran-backed militias with different missions.

I'll be in doubt if daesh and hezbollah dare to attack Iran or even shot a bullet near the Iranian boarders.

Well israel is one of the creators of isis, so it's understandable that israel will support their isis brothers.

Of course he prefers ISIS over Iran . After all he has so many things in come on with terrorists .:ph34r:

Woah.. This would be a dumb thing to say even for your average PDF member but coming from a minister... :disagree:

You don't fucking chose between Stalin and Hitler, even if you deem one to be the lesser evil no matter how solid your reasoning is. You just don't. Especially if you are the minister of a country.

Nope its called protecting your national interests and not bowing down foreign pressure.Lucky of Jewish people to have such patriotic politicians.

Nope its called protecting your national interests and not bowing down foreign pressure.Lucky of Jewish people to have such patriotic politicians.

Yeah? How exactly expressing your preference as a defence minister for one of the most psychopathic band of head choppers ever created in the history of terrorism over an internationally recognized country with which Turkey happens to share a border without any significant incident for centuries, could have possibly served Israel's national interests or ours or anyone else's for that matter? Do tell.

I wouldn't call this Defence minister and their Justice minister who recently cheered for an independent Kurdistan in Turkey as patriotic but retarded. And they are lucky not because of these 'bright' politicians but because of having the unconditional US support behind their back. Don't get me wrong, I sympathize with Israel too since we can relate to their sufferings thanks to the decades of terrorism we have been experiencing ourselves but I cringe whenever I see a Turk acting like a complete fanboy.

CZJ_AsCWcAAVlqH.jpg
Lol..You Jews truly are scared of Iran and that's why every now and then you ask world to support you because "Alone" without America you wouldn't have chance to stand against Iran...! Don't worry. History will repeat itself again and you will be conquered as we did in Past :lol:

It didn't do Pakistan much good to establish the Talibs, did it?
Americans created the Taliban just to see a Soviet defeat.You wily Americans are champions at shifting blame and responsibility onto others. America has constantly blamed for every atrocity it has committed in the world.

Lol..You Jews truly are scared of Iran and that's why every now and then you ask world to support you because "Alone" without America you wouldn't have chance to stand against Iran...! Don't worry. History will repeat itself again and you will be conquered as we did in Past :lol:
LOL. This is Ofeq 5 satellite made and launched by Israel. 70 cm resolution. Launched in 2002 and still on orbit after almost 14 years:

ofeq3.jpg

This is Iranian best satellite:

hqdefault.jpg

Launched from North Korean modified Scud. Cant do anything but beeping. Deceased after less than 2 months on orbit. Israel is some 30-40 years ahead.

LOL. This is Ofeq 5 satellite made and launched by Israel. 70 cm resolution. Launched in 2002 and still on orbit after almost 14 years:

ofeq3.jpg

This is Iranian best satellite:

hqdefault.jpg

Launched from North Korean modified Scud. Cant do anything but beeping. Deceased after less than 2 months on orbit. Israel is some 30-40 years ahead.
Lol...Almost all of your military is aided by America...I was reading some news recently of Israel and American talks on military aid to Israel for next 10 years...Believe it or not without American help you wouldn't be there in Middle East right now...What I don't understand your leaders always spit BS on Iran even in Environmental Conference.. Why don't you show some balls and attack Iran alone? You'd never do that...!:lol:

Lol...Almost all of your military is aided by America...I was reading some news recently of Israel and American talks on military aid to Israel for next 10 years...Believe it or not without American help you wouldn't be there in Middle East right now...What I don't understand your leaders always spit BS on Iran even in Environmental Conference..
America does not make such satellites or space launchers. Its 100% Israeli design. As for US aid its about 1% of Israel's GNP.

Why don't you show some balls and attack Iran alone? You'd never do that...!:lol:
Its Iran who is threatening to destroy Israel, not vice versa.

America does not make such satellites or space launchers. Its 100% Israeli design. As for US aid its about 1% of Israel's GNP.

Its Iran who is threatening to destroy Israel, not vice versa.
I am not talking about satellite only. I know Israel is technologically advance and capable but still limited resources...So you are very much dependent on America militarily...Search it if you don't want to believe me...!
Secondly, Please check the statements by Iran and then your leaders...You leave no opportunity to poke Iran and say everything bad about Iran...Its like you want world to support your Iran campaign...Because Alone...You stand no chance against it..!

Back
Top Bottom