What's new

Ya’alon (Isreali Defence Minister) : I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

Israel and ISIS are 2 sides of same coin. I don't know why everyone is furious about an Israeli minister telling the truth.
Basically, we are hating the biases.It clearly shows that defence minister has no shame and dignity left.If he had some dignity,then he would have chosen an open and well principled enemy rather than bewildered terrorist organization which does not follow any set of rules.
This shows his character, and lack of dignity.Sadly!

regards

Basically, we are hating the biases.It clearly shows that defence minister has no shame and dignity left.If he had some dignity,then he would have chosen an open and well principled enemy rather than bewildered terrorist organization which does not follow any set of rules.
This shows his character, and lack of dignity.Sadly!

regards
Its quite the opposite. While goals and brutality of ISIS and IRI are exactly the same: global Islamic revolution, the tactics are different. ISIS openly states it;s goals and never compromise on anything. IRI pretends its civil and nice. More over they help non Muslim regimes like Assad and Armenia in ethnic cleanings of Muslims. IRI is most hypocrite and shameless regime in human history.

CX8HgAFWAAAH_Kj.png

Its quite the opposite. While goals and brutality of ISIS and IRI are exactly the same: global Islamic revolution, the tactics are different. ISIS openly states it;s goals and never compromise on anything. IRI pretends its civil and nice. More over they help non Muslim regimes like Assad and Armenia in ethnic cleanings of Muslims. IRI is most hypocrite and shameless regime in human history.

CX8HgAFWAAAH_Kj.png
My friend,
ISIS is worse organization and each individual of this organization deserves to be shot right on their foreheads.Militants of this organization can't even differentiate b/w innocent and criminal. Introduces biddat( something which was never commanded in hadith or Quran) and abusing concepts of basic Islamic principles, talks about sex jihad, and hurts image of muslims and becomes the cause of humiliation of muslims worldwide, does not deserves any mercy.
My friend,I am seriously disturbed by statements issued by defence minister.I can understand his logic, but hated that at the sametime.
Just put yourself in my shoes(means put yourself in my place) and think what I am feeling right now.If I would say that I prefer hitler over Bush,because he was enemy of jews,how would you feel?

regards

My friend,
ISIS is worse organization and each individual of this organization deserves to be shot right on their foreheads.Militants of this organization can't even differentiate b/w innocent and criminal. Introduces biddat( something which was never commanded in hadith or Quran) and abusing concepts of basic Islamic principles, talks about sex jihad, and hurts image of muslims and becomes the cause of humiliation of muslims worldwide, does not deserves any mercy.
My friend,I am seriously disturbed by statements issued by defence minister.I can understand his logic, but hated that at the sametime.
Just put yourself in my shoes(means put yourself in my place) and think what I am feeling right now.If I would say that I prefer hitler over Bush,because he was enemy of jews,how would you feel?

regards
Right now as we talk IRI is starving and barrel bombing hundreds of thousands of civilians without mercy through its proxies. Hundreds of thousands were killed, nearly 10 millions turned into refugees. How its better than ISIS? Their facade is indeed better, but actions actually worse.

Minister did not say that ISIS is good, he said IRI is worse. The world is turning eye to horrid crimes of IRI because they want to make business with them. But that's hypocrisy of the world, not of the minister.

Americans created the Taliban just to see a Soviet defeat...
America sponsored the mujahids. That they mutated into the powerful Talibs was Pakistan's doing, years after America "abandoned" the region.

no it didnt. but Pakistan is hardly an example to follow for a democratic country like Israel.
Other than limited medical aid there's neither indication nor evidence Israel has supported ISIS in Syria. But it's ludicrous to think Israeli leaders shouldn't be concerned about the situation and constantly consider their options.

....after all it is /was already running sorties in its support?
Israel has been intervening to interrupt shipments of arms to Hezbollah that are meant to target Israel, as authorized under 2006 U.N. Security Council Resolution 1701.

I think the Israeli minister is a little bit insensitive specially looking at the recent killings in France and Egypt etc. claimed by IS..
That's just prejudice or biased reporting. I'm a Zionist and I know what happens here when I express condolences and regret for such things: I get attacked as a hypocrite or worse! So how do you think the anti-Zionist world media reports statements by Israeli leaders - in context and with accuracy, or slavering that here's another opportunity to make Israel look bad?

The Taliban was one of the Mujahideen factions that formed during the Soviet occupation and the internal fighting in Afghanistan. The Taliban emerged as a powerful movement in late 1994 when Pakistan chose the Taliban to guard a convoy trying to open a trade route from Pakistan to Central Asia. With Pakistan providing weapons, military training, and financial support, the Taliban gained control over several Afghan cities and successfully captured Kabul in September 1996. The Taliban continued to control most of Afghan territories with intermittent fighting with Afghanistan’s Northern Alliance, led by Ahmed Shah Massoud, the former defense minister under the coalition government led by President Burhanuddin Rabbani. link

Its not that simple mate. AHMED shah Masud was also trained in Pakistan, but we lost the guy due to our policy of supporting Pushtuns in Afghanistan, it should have been a broad based approach. Pak chose Talibs over Hekmatyar, even Americans endorsed & welcomed Taliban takeover in 1996. It was when talibs gave contract of gas pipeline to an Argentinian company , the americans got agitated !!!

...even Americans endorsed & welcomed Taliban takeover in 1996 -
The Americans, almost completely withdrawn from the area, were just looking for a stable government; they had little or no idea of what the Taliban were outside of information provided by Pakistan or perhaps the KSA.

America sponsored the mujahids. That they mutated into the powerful Talibs was Pakistan's doing, years after America "abandoned" the region.

Other than limited medical aid there's neither indication nor evidence Israel has supported ISIS in Syria. But it's ludicrous to think Israeli leaders shouldn't be concerned about the situation and constantly consider their options.

Israel has been intervening to interrupt shipments of arms to Hezbollah that are meant to target Israel, as authorized under 2006 U.N. Security Council Resolution 1701.

That's just prejudice or biased reporting. I'm a Zionist and I know what happens here when I express condolences and regret for such things: I get attacked as a hypocrite or worse! So how do you think the anti-Zionist world media reports statements by Israeli leaders - in context and with accuracy, or slavering that here's another opportunity to make Israel look bad?
Phil Gasper and Naom Chomsky strongly disagree. You armed the Talibs even before they were born. The fight against the Soviets should never have been initiated by arming jihadis. You will never admit this because you are a two faced American.

The Americans, almost completely withdrawn from the area, were just looking for a stable government; they had little or no idea of what the Taliban were outside of information provided by Pakistan or perhaps the KSA.
Rubbish. Blame the world rather than yourself. Typical American argument. Americans fully deserve the hatred the world displays for them.

Woah.. This would be a dumb thing to say even for your average PDF member but coming from a minister... :disagree:

You don't fucking chose between Stalin and Hitler, even if you deem one to be the lesser evil no matter how solid your reasoning is. You just don't. Especially if you are the minister of a country.
And what if there is no other choice but the two?

Yeah? How exactly expressing your preference as a defence minister for one of the most psychopathic band of head choppers ever created in the history of terrorism over an internationally recognized country with which Turkey happens to share a border without any significant incident for centuries, could have possibly served Israel's national interests or ours or anyone else's for that matter? Do tell.

Its to make sure avarage Israeli in street always knows who real enemy is and prevent foreigner media outlets to brainwash your citizens otherwise.You for an instance are a fine example of a brainwashed citizen whose friend-and-foe compass completly determinated by foreign media outlets.

Phil Gasper and Naom Chomsky strongly disagree.
If you've had to resort to quoting Chomsky to support your argument you're on very uncertain ground.

You armed the Talibs even before they were born.
The mujahids, not the Talibs. What they were wasn't what they became. It was Pakistan that supported the latter.

The fight against the Soviets should never have been initiated by arming jihadis. You will never admit this because you are a two faced American.
Suprise! I agree entirely. Zia should have armed democratic or monarchist guerillas rather than jihadis. But the U.S. had grounds to believe Zia knew what he was doing and that it would work out for the best: did not Zia defeat the PLO in Jordan and his diplomats defuse "Hanafi" terrorists in Washington?

Rubbish. Blame the world rather than yourself. Typical American argument. Americans fully deserve the hatred the world displays for them.
Have you been bullied by other Pakistanis a lot in your life? You know, don't you, that one of the defenses of a bully is to point to someone else, claim they are the bigger bully, and that you should oppose him instead, right? That way his victim still has a sense of "opposing evil" to embrace, and even if it's a falsehood his sense of pride can be counted on to keep from admitting it.

If you've had to resort to quoting Chomsky to support your argument you're on very uncertain ground.

No source will work for an American as arrogant as you. I don't know why I even waste my time with you. You do not accept your mistakes. You do not attempt to take actions on the basis of those mistakes nor condemn the American government for what it is doing across the world.

Terrorism is a made up problem for America as more Americans are killed by their furniture than terrorist attacks. The real problem appears when you support these jihadis in other countries and you have done that constantly.
The mujahids, not the Talibs. What they were wasn't what they became. It was Pakistan that supported the latter.

Once an American, always an American and also a pathological liar. Who the hell was supporting Zia other than you Americans and their Saudi cohorts?
Suprise! I agree entirely. Zia should have armed democratic or monarchist guerillas rather than jihadis. But the U.S. had grounds to believe Zia knew what he was doing and that it would work out for the best: did not Zia defeat the PLO in Jordan and his diplomats defuse "Hanafi" terrorists in Washington?

So you admit that because he served your interests like a loyal Mujahideen dog you supported him. Its always the same with you Americans right. Using a people when you need them and abandoning them when you don't. Typical story of Afghanistan. The state was used to fight the Soviets and forgotten when they were beaten. Then it did not matter if it became a jihadi hellhole-until of course bang-the Afghans fanaticized by the Taliban and Mujahideen wars for decades turned on their American masters in the 9/11 attacks.
Have you been bullied by other Pakistanis a lot in your life? You know, don't you, that one of the defenses of a bully is to point to someone else, claim they are the bigger bully, and that you should oppose him instead, right?

Pakistanis are wallowing in the same misery you put them in. Not only Afghanistan paid for Zia and your backing to Wahabis but Pakistan too.

That way his victim still has a sense of "opposing evil" to embrace, and even if it's a falsehood his sense of pride can be counted on to keep from admitting it.

An American is born to be arrogant. Which is what feeds the constant, never ending American wish for blood and death. Every few years you go to war and arrogant Americans like you support the war. Since you don't suffer attacks at home no one knows the brutality you are responsible for abroad. And the cycle continues. You are a war hungry nation. There have been advocates saying that America would be better if it was non-interventionist. But such non intervention is not in your blood. You need to kill innocents to feel secure.

what happens here when I express condolences and regret for such things: I get attacked as a hypocrite or worse! So how do you think the anti-Zionist world media reports statements by Israeli leaders - in context and with accuracy, or slavering that here's another opportunity to make Israel look bad?
thanks for clarifying Solomon. discussing with you has been a learning process.
I see your point re Israeli issues with Iran/ Hizbullah.

you didn't respond to the point I made. whatever the cause or reasons.. a statement that IS is better and acceptable neighbour of Israel is not wise since this organisation has targeted from east to west.

...you didn't respond to the point I made. whatever the cause or reasons.. a statement that IS is better and acceptable neighbour of Israel is not wise since this organisation has targeted from east to west.
That wasn't what the minister said, he was comparing ISIS to the Iranian mullahs. Israel is a proportional representation democracy where the politicians make the decisions so you have to expect some public discussion of these matters:

uewb_07_img0479.jpg

"in Israel, there are three million prime ministers"
- Golda Meir, Israel PM, 1969-74​

No source will work for an American as arrogant as you. I don't know why I even waste my time with you.
Perhaps because you trust my reasoning and judgment, even if you hate it?

You do not accept your mistakes...Terrorism is a made up problem...Once an American, always an American and also a pathological liar... An American is born to be arrogant -
Isn't it a principle of Islamic jurisprudence that no one can be blamed and punished because of the crime of another?

Using a people when you need them and abandoning them when you don't.
America is not imperialist. If you want to embrace one, you know can pick up the phone and call Britain, they might take Pakistan back on Dominion status.

Pakistanis are wallowing in the same misery you put them in. Not only Afghanistan paid for Zia and your backing to Wahabis but Pakistan too.
And yet it's Pakistanis, not Americans, who made the decisions, and they could have chosen otherwise.

...You are a war hungry nation. There have been advocates saying that America would be better if it was non-interventionist. But such non intervention is not in your blood. You need to kill innocents to feel secure.
Oh, is this one of those posts where readers are supposed to know to substitute the name of some other country or entity for "America" because to write against it openly would be too dangerous? Sorry, I didn't realize.

Its to make sure avarage Israeli in street always knows who real enemy is and prevent foreigner media outlets to brainwash your citizens otherwise.You for an instance are a fine example of a brainwashed citizen whose friend-and-foe compass completly determinated by foreign media outlets.

Israelis have always been highly motivated against Iran. I doubt they needed those dumb remarks by their ministers against Turkey and Iran to feel compelled.

Sure nations might have priorities when it comes to dealing with their enemies as Turkey's priority is PKK/YPG and Israel's is Iran, but there is this one undeniable fact: ISIS is an enemy for all humanity. I doubt people need a brainwashing before seeing that plain truth but one needs to be a little retarded in order to deny it.

Back
Top Bottom