What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

Maybe Turkey think they can do something to China just like they are doing to Cyprus:P.
BTW,I support the Uyghur Go back to Turkey and live with their "borthers"
why dont you leave from East Turkistan to your "borthers" :lol:
Turkiye and China has good relation..if Turks had been get armed to Uygurs...thousand of your cities will be in caos...
you are just Don Quixote :lol:
you have imaginal terrorists...
there are just street fighters in East Turkistan..due to cultural disharmony

yes.. in general wiev ..both Kazak and Uygur people are historically Turk and muslim.

why dont you leave from East Turkistan to your "borthers" :lol:
Turkiye and China has good relation..if Turks had been get armed to Uygurs...thousand of your cities will be in caos...
you are just Don Quixote :lol:
you have imaginal terrorists...
there are just street fighters in East Turkistan..due to cultural disharmony

yes.. in general wiev ..both Kazak and Uygur people are historically Turk and muslim.
Learn more history about Xinjiang, the Uygur are migrant.
Xinjiang(Xi yu 西域) as part of China is since 2000 years ago. There existed no Turkic nor Uyghur at that time.
I think you are too confident with your country's power, well we won't say we are able to erase Turkey from the world map easily however we have good relation with Greece and Armenia and Cyprus,and Russia.we also feel sympathy with Kurds oppressed by the Turks,
We will cooperate with these countries and it is enough.

Xinjiang(Xi yu 西域) as part of China is since 2000 years ago.
Yes,they move in from westward,maybe Turkey just their homeland.

What's the root causes of this case? This is due to our policy on minorities. we should change our policy. we should not discriminate Han. treat every one equal in China. Why the CCP made the shiiit policy such as 少抓少补少判?I feel deeply discriminated by the policy because I am Han.

Yes,they move in from westward,maybe Turkey just their homeland.
Turkey is not the homeland of the Turkic peoples. The original Turkic peoples were nomadic Eurasians around present day western Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. They migrated into present day Turkey and basically displaced the original Greek, Kurdish, Armenian and Persian populations through assimilation. Present day Turkey was an integral part of the Byzantine Empire well before this happened and was primarily a Greek speaking region. In other words, the "Turks" basically destroyed the Hellenic superpower of antiquity and today claims themselves the leader of the Turkic world even though they are actually the ethnically mixed descendants of Greeks, Armenians and Kurds.

What's the root causes of this case? This is due to our policy on minorities. we should change our policy. we should not discriminate Han. treat every one equal in China. Why the CCP made the shiiit policy such as 少抓少补少判?I feel deeply discriminated by the policy because I am Han.
China's government believes they can smooth the way to assimilation by buying stability until the future generations can integrate into modern society. This can work depending on the religious xenophobia of the mainstream population. In the case of the Hui, they have no religious xenophobia to speak of in their MAINSTREAM. This is not so clearly the case with Xighurs or Tibetans, which is why the approach must be tighter with these groups than others. In any case, given another generation, I do not believe Xinjiang will have any major ethnic/religious issues due to China's comprehensive transition towards a secular modern culture. Modern culture destroys religious extremism as demonstrated throughout the world.

Xinjiang(Xi yu 西域) as part of China is since 2000 years ago. There existed no Turkic nor Uyghur at that time.

Wrong on the bold part. Xinxiang was not part of China 2000 years back.

Here is the Chinese map 2000 years back

han-dynasty-map2.gif

In fact, Xinxiang became part of China when mongol Yuan dynasty ruled China and again when mongol supported Manchu dynasty ruled China. And as per my knowledge, Turks and Mongols have close connections. So you can not say Xinxiang does not belong to them..

China's government believes they can smooth the way to assimilation by buying stability until the future generations can integrate into modern society. This can work depending on the religious xenophobia of the mainstream population. In the case of the Hui, they have no religious xenophobia to speak of in their MAINSTREAM. This is not so clearly the case with Xighurs or Tibetans, which is why the approach must be tighter with these groups than others. In any case, given another generation, I do not believe Xinjiang will have any major ethnic/religious issues due to China's comprehensive transition towards a secular modern culture. Modern culture destroys religious extremism as demonstrated throughout the world.

In China, when the minorities commit a crime, sometimes they will not be punished. Especially Uighurs and Tibetans. But for Han and some Sub-Han minorities such as Zhuang, Miao or Tu, we will be punished. Uighurs thief problem exist in most of the cities in China, but they will not be sent to jail when they get caught. So they become more and more ungovernable.

Wrong on the bold part. Xinxiang was not part of China 2000 years back.

Here is the Chinese map 2000 years back

han-dynasty-map2.gif

In fact, Xinxiang became part of China when mongol Yuan dynasty ruled China and again when mongol supported Manchu dynasty ruled China. And as per my knowledge, Turks and Mongols have close connections. So you can not say Xinxiang does not belong to them..

The most important thing is that NOW Xinjiang is part of China.
400 years ago, where was the USA? But now the land of US belong to the people from other lands.

I think you are too confident with your country's power, well we won't say we are able to erase Turkey from the world map easily however we have good relation with Greece and Armenia and Cyprus,and Russia.we also feel sympathy with Kurds oppressed by the Turks,
We will cooperate with these countries and it is enough.
Greece , Armenians and Cyprus was under our rules...long centuries..they are thankful that they are still in life..
you will erase Turkiye from map..:lol:
what the cominist party teach you about history..I dont know...but
do you remember the Korean war?
your team China+Russia+ ect..
our team USA+Turkey + ect..
do you wish another match?

Greece , Armenians and Cyprus was under our rules...long centuries..they are thankful that they are still in life..
you will erase Turkiye from map..:lol:
what the cominist party teach you about history..I dont know...but
do you remember the Korean war?
your team China+Russia+ ect..
our team USA+Turkey + ect..
do you wish another match?

In the Korean war, so you won? In fact, Turks army was just a joke during the war. You collapsed at the first blow.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: ur logic is that u are big because u have a big daddy-US.

To tell the truth, Here in China, we know Turks not more than terrorists and turkey. But you show your big appitite, Turks' interests range from Mediterranean to great wall. The joke of the millennium.

Back
Top Bottom