What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

I know that not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. Thai is a tolerant country. Thai has 12% Chinese population, why the terrorists here are not the Chinese? This is a culture problem. Islam is a hotbed of seperatist rebels and terrorists

or maybe you're just an un-educated idiot who is thinking along the same limited and racist way as these seperatist rebels and terrorists

if this is the attitude you have towards a certain % of your countrymen, then i can see why they feel like 2nd class citizens and thus SOME OF THEM are up in arms (not that it's right)

Here In thai, Thai people are very nice people but south muslims always make trouble to make Thai bad name. The same to China. China has many other religions, why not others but Muslims?

No need to jump into conclusion so fast and make such an unintelligent and biased statement here. How could you justitfied the words you have just said? I think no one in your country with common senses in them will agreed with you.

Please be more considerate and understanding in order to help to build trust and friendship among us and our friends. Reckness accusations will only breed hatred and will not help to solve any problem. Don't always fall into the vicous cycle of hate, if you do, it will never end!

Don't you think you owe our muslim brothers here an apology?

or maybe you're just an un-educated idiot who is thinking along the same limited and racist way as these seperatist rebels and terrorists

if this is the attitude you have towards a certain % of your countrymen, then i can see why they feel like 2nd class citizens and thus SOME OF THEM are up in arms (not that it's right)

he is a "liberal" (not the leftists in the West, but the "liberals" they call the rightwing neocons in other countries).

in the Soviet Union, the most pro-US liberals also were some of the most violent white supremacists. you can see this from a youtube documentary with a US professor who interviewed Soviet dissidents.

I know that not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. Thai is a tolerant country. Thai has 12% Chinese population, why the terrorists here are not the Chinese? This is a culture problem. Islam is a hotbed of seperatist rebels and terrorists

As AZ explained, the south of Thailand was a separate Malay Muslim sultanate which was forcibly annexed by the Thai Buddhists. Their language, culture, and religion are repressed by the north. The situation is different for Thai Chinese, who immigrated into Thailand -- they were not forcibly annexed into Thailand.

When Muslim Indonesia annexed Christian East Timor, the international community forced independence, but when Thai Muslims want the same, they are called terrorists.

As AZ explained, the south of Thailand was a separate Malay Muslim sultanate which was forcibly annexed by the Thai Buddhists. Their language, culture, and religion are repressed by the north. The situation is different for Thai Chinese, who immigrated into Thailand -- they were not forcibly annexed into Thailand.

When Muslim Indonesia annexed Christian East Timor, the international community forced independence, but when Thai Muslims want the same, they are called terrorists.

In China, they want injiang indpendance
In Thai, they want south thai indepenance
In russia, they want Chechnya independance
In Cyprus, they want north Cyprus independance
In Philippines, they want south Philippines independance
where there is Muslims, there is this kind of problem.
Dont deny. this is a culture thing. Not a coincidence

They always require others to respect them, respect their religion. BUt they never respect others and other culture and religion. I have some friends of Mulisms in Thai and China. why should I everytime to adopt their traditions like non-eating pigmeat? Why dont they adopt my traditions to eat the pigmeat with me?

They always require others to respect them, respect their religion. BUt they never respect others and other culture and religion. I have some friends of Mulisms in Thai and China. why should I everytime to adopt their traditions like non-eating pigmeat? Why dont they adopt my traditions to eat the pigmeat with me?
To add

In India, they want independent kashmir
In China, they want independent Xinjiang.

Each case is different. Just because you are in ignorant *** who doesn't know history doesn't change the facts. I gave you the historical facts, but you prefer to live in your bigoted ignorance. Nobody is asking you to adopt their customs -- they want YOU to stop forcing your customs on people you FORCIBLY annexed.

What part of "North Thailand forcibly annexed the South and is repressing their language, culture, religion and ethnicity" did you have trouble understanding?

There is no cure for people like you.

When it comes to Terrorists, Indonesians are second to none. Remember what they did to Chinese there? Muslims=Extremists。

Now you're just babbling.

Each case is different. Just because you are in ignorant *** who doesn't know history doesn't change the facts. I gave you the historical facts, but you prefer to live in your bigoted ignorance. Nobody is asking you to adopt their customs -- they want YOU to stop forcing your customs on people you FORCIBLY annexed.

What part of "North Thailand forcibly annexed the South and is repressing their language, culture, religion and ethnicity" did you have trouble understanding?

There is no cure for people like you.

Now you're just babbling.

I think I know more Thai history and situation better than you.
we have Laos, Chinese and Viets here, why is always Muslims a problem? KIll innocent Thai and tourists. There is no Compulsory policy aiming at Muslims here in Thai. In China, Muslims have beter position than Most of Han in the society, why are they always unsatisified?

I think I know more Thai history and situation better than you.
we have Laos, Chinese and Viets here, why is always Muslims a problem? KIll innocent Thai and tourists. There is no Compulsory policy aiming at Muslims here in Thai. In China, Muslims have beter position than Most of Han in the society, why are they always unsatisified?

This thread is about Xinjiang, so I don't want to go off-topic, but I would recommend you to learn objective history of how the southern part of Thailand was forcibly annexed. As I wrote before, the situation with other ethnic groups in Thailand is not the same because they were immigrants, their land was not forcibly annexed as you did with the Malay Muslims in the south.

Do you know anything about Cyprus issue? Do you know why Chechens rebeled? Islam has nothing to do with it..Please dont make assumptions on the things you have 0 knowledge if you want your comments to hold some value

For Xinxiang i feel that the police just massacred the innocent muslim protestors.

they were either not having even the knifes.

if they had knifes, still the aim was to massacre them. they should have arrested them.

For Xinxiang i feel that the police just massacred the innocent muslim protestors.

they were either not having even the knifes.

if they had knifes, still the aim was to massacre them. they should have arrested them.

turks, not muslims, you indian liar. and turks with knives in their hands are fair game for riot police and police snipers

turks, not muslims, you indian liar. and turks with knives in their hands are fair game for riot police and police snipers

Aren't those Turks Muslims ?.... you Chin liar...
What about these.. I guess these obnoxious Han terrorists rioters are also a fair game for Chin riot police and snipers. ?
_46020533_-54.jpg

Aren't those Turks Muslims ?.... you Chin liar...
What about these.. I guess these obnoxious Han terrorists rioters are also a fair game for Chin riot police and snipers. ?
_46020533_-54.jpg
What happened before that? 184 innocent civilians(134 Han, 46 Uighur,1 Hui) were killed by the Uighur terrorists.
They are the civilians who took tools to protect themselves due to the bastard Xinjiang government's incapacity

This is not about religion, it is about ethnic and culture.
The Tadzhik and Kazakhstan and all the other ethnics that believe in Islam in Xingjiang love China and get very well with Han.
The Uighur terrorists' slogan is "Kill Han ,erase Hui,expel the Kazakhstan to th mountains."
Both Hui and Kazakhstan are Muslims.
The Uighur terrorists are supported by the USA,Turkey,Germany,religion extremists in Pakistan.
If you know that then you will not be surprised when you hear the news"Korean Christian help Xinjiang terrorists flee from China
Until China defeat the US economically and politically, the Xinjiang problem will exist in a long time,
US will do everything they can to create disturbance in Xinjiang and Tibet.
To use Xinjiang issue to destroy China's image in Muslims all over the world, and destroy the Islam image in non-Muslim Chinese people,
I have to admit that they have made some success.

Back
Top Bottom