What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

LOL wait a second...Korean war had Koreans (N and S), Americans, Chinese, Russians too I believe...Turks?!?!? Kindly enlighten the rest of us in this, cos even if u had been there, your contribution was probably too small to be noticed.

I would like to suggest you to read this article..It will answer your question, hope it will enlighten you..
Turkish Brigade

That pathetic turkish brigade was beaten by the Chinese army so hard that it collapsed quite quickly after so many of them were killed, captured or injured.

I would like to suggest you to read this article..It will answer your question, hope it will enlighten you..
Turkish Brigade

In China, they want injiang indpendance
In Thai, they want south thai indepenance
In russia, they want Chechnya independance
In Cyprus, they want north Cyprus independance
In Philippines, they want south Philippines independance
where there is Muslims, there is this kind of problem.
Dont deny. this is a culture thing. Not a coincidence

They always require others to respect them, respect their religion. BUt they never respect others and other culture and religion. I have some friends of Mulisms in Thai and China. why should I everytime to adopt their traditions like non-eating pigmeat? Why dont they adopt my traditions to eat the pigmeat with me?

eat as much swine as your stomach can hold....just dont impose your beliefs on others; and dont try to villify an entire community based on the misguided actions of a few people

i think Developero already explained to you the situation in thailand quite suitably.

You think Chinese people will be scared if they do some terrorist stunts in China???

That only give us the best excuse to wrap them once for all and send all of them to hell.

They have scared the ***** out of CCP govt. and Chins without doing any such things.. what would the Chins to when they start bombing Shanghai and Beijing... Its better that CCP allows them their religious freedom and let them Pray in Mosques and fasts in Holy Months.. Else CCP would have to use Tanks and Gunships again to Bomb them out of Shanghai and Beijing.. quiet the same way they had to do with peaceful and Unarmed Hans in Tiananmen Square.

In the Korean war, China started with their backs to the Yalu, and the US/Turkey/South Korea started with their backs to the ocean.

At the end, we ended with our backs still to the Yalu, 400 km forward, and you guys ended up with your backs to the Yalu as well :lol: and 400 km back. In the process, you failed to protect the 1.2 million South Korean civilians that died. Your forces were so cowardly you used Korean civilians as shields.
Another brainwahsed chinese communist..;)
first line was 38.th parallel..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War
can you acces wikipedia from china? this animation show what happened is from wiki...
Korean_war_1950-1953.gif

you confessioned that you killed 1.2 million South Korean civilians ....

you lie about Korean war ..so you already lie about East Turkistan

Another brainwahsed chinese communist..;)
first line was 38.th parallel..
Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
can you acces wikipedia from china? this animation show what happened is from wiki...
Korean_war_1950-1953.gif

you confessioned that you killed 1.2 million South Korean civilians ....

Another brainwashed turk it seems, this is thread is not about the korean war open a thread about if you otherwise you will be reported, China pushed back the UN 14 + nations at the weakest point in history. btw he lives in the USA not china.

Admin and Mods ..stop to support liars..please :pdf:

Another brainwashed turk it seems, this is thread is not about the korean war open a thread about if you otherwise you will be reported, China pushed back the UN 14 + nations at the weakest point in history. btw he lives in the USA not china.
why dont you say it to your friend?
if you read all message carrefully ..you will understand why l post about Korean war..
terrorist with knives :lol:

Admin and Mods ..stop to support liars..please :pdf:

why dont you say it to your friend?
if you read all message carrefully ..you will understand why l post about Korean war..
terrorist with knives :lol:

I have read it all you do is troll I have already reported you to the mods this is not the place for the Korean war as for terrorists with knives shot in the head. :rofl: anyway enough one liner trolling otherwise I will ask the mods to come here and take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom