What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

ethnic tension.

And Religious Extremism - I read a wikileak once, which alleged, that the Chinese Authorities had contacted Pakistani Clerics (I think the Jamat-i-Islami) was mentioned to help them out with it ! I would imagine the 'help' would probably be in the form of counter-propaganda to root out religious extremism from there. Plus Pakistan did shut down two Uighur Settlements in Pakistan & conducted Army Operations against & killed Uighur Separatists in Tribal Areas.

abey ye hindu terrorists group hain,unfortunately india means hindu..aik h tou country hai bs..ok now keep barking,im going..
Aree tu to India ko le aaya beech main.. Nothin more can be expected. Stop quoting me.

kill community services staffs is not terrorist attack?

Sorry for nitpicking, i have no sympathy for people who use violence. But a terrorist attack is a planned attack on civilians, in this case these people were discovered and they took their discoverers hostage and when help came the whole thing went violent.

They very well may be terrorists, but its difficult to call it a terrorist attack. They were discovered and taken out. Not much differene though. However it would be interesting to know what was their real target?

I think it's 48 or 49

49 Muslim-majority strong states..
4-5 disputed states (Like Nigeria, some say Christians are majority, some say Muslims)..
2-3 Muslim 'plurality' states..(mean Muslims form the largest group but not majority)...

All in all, OIC is composed of 57 states...

But what does it has to do with the topic?

These terrorists are idiots,,,,I bet U.S/India is funding these guys ...no wonder U.S came in the region..

China should tighten its security, and give more rights/freedoms to Chinese Muslims living in the region...

Given the good relations with Pakistan, I thought Pakistan would at least put a leash on such elements gunning against China.

Not exactly a hidden secret Indian intelligence involvement in Afghanistan training terrorist to be used against pakistan are also training terrorist against china.

49 Muslim-majority strong states..
4-5 disputed states (Like Nigeria, some say Christians are majority, some say Muslims)..
2-3 Muslim 'plurality' states..(mean Muslims form the largest group but not majority)...

All in all, OIC is composed of 57 states...

But what does it has to do with the topic?

These terrorists are idiots,,,,I bet U.S/India is funding these guys ...no wonder U.S came in the region..

China should tighten its security, and give more rights/freedoms to Chinese Muslims living in the region...

Not exactly a hidden secret Indian intelligence involvement in Afghanistan training terrorist to be used against pakistan are also training terrorist against china.

You'd be surprised where these terrorists are funded from.

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) (also known as the Turkistan Islamic Party (TIP), Turkistan Islamic Movement (TIM), and other names; is a Waziri based mujahideen organization.

East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Possible, but I'll not ask for proofs because there is none.

However, the origin points to Pakistan and that's bad for Pakistan.

@SURYA-1
We are only trying to say that there are only good people and bad people. There are no good Hindus, bad Hindus, good Christians, bad Christians. Either you are a good person or a bad person. Religion is not the criterion, humanity is.

---------My Name Is Khan

I can only wish that one day your words becomes true.

B J P and shiv Sena arent Muslims parties and only represent Hindus Terrorist new saying should also include that..........

Only in your wet dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:

China never blamed India but blamed Pakistan in the past.

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/world/asia/02china.html?_r=0
Report: China concerned about Uyghur rebels operating in Pakistan by Zia Ur Rehman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom