What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

That is sad. My condolences - all acts of terrorism must be condemned universally. What is the reason for this terror strike?

I think no reason except that their religion is the greatest and if you don't accept this 'fact' you will be killed.

Sad to hear... Even China is not being spared by the spread of this cancer.

Every major country in the world is being hit with this menace.

Being a majority atheist nation I did not ever expect them to spare us.

Rest in peace ... What are they trying to achieve killing their own people apart from some Hans as well ?

ETIM's stated goal is to create an Islamic state out of Xinjiang province, which they want to call East Turkestan. It is a combination of religious extremism and separatism.

East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think no reason except that their religion is the greatest and if you don't accept this 'fact' you will be killed.

Xinjiang Terrorism is more of an ethnic thing than a religious one hence the furor in Turkic Countries - The Hui aren't really doing anything neither are any other Chinese Muslims !

On topic - Rest in Peace & I hope they are rooted out ruthlessly !

ETIM's stated goal is to create an Islamic state out of Xinjiang province, which they want to call East Turkestan. Combination of religious extremism and separatism.

Because clearly 50 odd Islamic states are not enough.

Given the good realtions with Pakistan, I thought Pakistan would atleast put a leash on such elements gunning against China.

ETIM's stated goal is to create an Islamic state out of Xinjiang province, which they want to call East Turkestan. It is a combination of religious extremism and separatism.

East Turkestan Islamic Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Similar to Chechnya , Kashmir, Somalia, Afghanistan etc.

Because clearly 50 odd Islamic states are not enough.

I think it's 48 or 49

Xinjiang Terrorism is more of an ethnic thing than a religious one hence the furor in Turkic Countries - The Hui aren't really doing anything neither are any other Chinese Muslims !

I think it's a mixture of both. But the Pan Islamic ideology is definitely there.

"ETIM continues this theme of contrasting "Muslims" and "Chinese", in a six minute video in 2008, where "Commander Seyfullah" warns Muslims not to bring their children to the 2008 Summer Olympics, and also saying "do not stay on the same bus, on the same train, on the same plane, in the same buildings, or any place the Chinese are".

Hope China gets rid of these guys. Condolences to the victims.

@SURYA-1
We are only trying to say that there are only good people and bad people. There are no good Hindus, bad Hindus, good Christians, bad Christians. Either you are a good person or a bad person. Religion is not the criterion, humanity is.

---------My Name Is Khan

Last edited by a moderator:

If you think it has nothing to do with religion that you are naive.

First East Turkestan Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic - Yes the world will collectively root out Islamic terrorism ruthlessly! It is a menace to mankind on the planet.

If you think it has nothing to do with religion that you are naive.

First East Turkestan Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic - Yes the world will collectively root out Islamic terrorism ruthlessly! It is a menace to mankind on the planet.

I didn't say 'nothing' I said it has more to do with ethnicity than religious extremism - You forget the ETIM is just one player & it wasn't even there in the early '90s when the violence began ! Most of the Turkic Countries that diplomatically & in the past, allegedly, covertly have supported Uighur Separatism were Secular to the point of being Atheistic as was the case with most Soviet-Era Central Asian States.

@To some INdianx...why are you people trying to put islam in every matter? even if their is some sort of killing in personal issues in any country,you retarded people are the first to blame islam,this is islamic terrorism n blah blah...! if your criteria is this then there are sikh terrorists too in your country who fought for khalistan(though im not a supporter of this)...there are maoists..hindu terrorists too..shiv sena? or remember samjota express? why you mentally ill people are so obsessed with islam?
if some people in balochistan kills security personals or do anything else then you call them Separatists ,and when the same happens in Kashmir or some other areas of your country then you call it ISLAMIC TERRORISM..what a double standards of you indians...! and when comes to islam ,islam says IF YOU KILL ONE HUMAN ,IT MEANS YOU KILL WHOLE HUMANITY....now if you have any sense then dont call some personal actions of mentally ill muslims islamic TERRORISM...itna tou WEST nhe rota jitni taklif tm indians ko hoti hai..huh....and what happens in China May the souls of dead people RIP...we n obviously islam condemn this,may the people who does this Rot in hell..!

Back
Top Bottom