What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Depends on where you are talking about.

You guys are tools the government doens't even pretend to care about your rights, I think that's what you should care about.
We care more about not being shot randomly walking on the street by random mass shooters than voting billionaires who got absolutely zero political experience into office to lead a huge nation.

This is how americain gov care the dead and missing americains around 1400 in total
7bdcec8fc82aba5872e0c4ce79f59d05.jpg
20181118160708137.jpg!wap.jpg

The only gov care the rights of chinese people is chinese gov itself and you guys think gov is an intruder we think chinese gov is the head of our big family.
Are you saying americain gov care the chinese people rights more than china gov does,give us a break!!!
When Jap occupied north east China,what did americain yankees gov do?Nothing but continue to sell oil to jap army and navy and jap air force and made a forture of it!

It is the americain gov who does not give a shit on the rights of chinesesl people interests!

When we need medical assurance repayment,where is the americain gov?

When we need free shcool teaching,where is americain gov?

When our children need free foods and milks un school,where is the beloved americain gov?

When we need new infratrucures and more convinient public transit system,where is the beloved americain gov?

When we need police service in emergency where is the americian gov(i can assure you you will get shot to death service provided by americain policemen!!)??

LMAO that americain yankees gov will care the interests of chinese people!

Americain yankees gov care only how they can get interests from chinese people and chinese gov and the rest of the world by bombing the globe to please or flatter its voters.

My grandpa and my grandma who are living in Anhui rural areas can get 300USD per year each as elderly life wellbeing(I know it is not that much but 5 years ago there is nothing) as they are already 65 years old even they did not pay any social security fees during their lifetime,I guess americain gov can pay 500 USD or 1000USD to my grandpa and my grandma instead???

I am sure americain gov can pay 720 billions USD to continue bomb the globe and will augment this amount if necessary!!!Why not! Right!!

The only thing US gov can do is to pretend to care the rest of the world before and now,along with the Trump America Comes Frist Policy,US gov now even does not care to pretend to care the rest of the world any more!

AND you are nothing but a biased yankee who does not want to and does not care to respect other country culture and diversity!

Governments care about power, that's it. Everything is a means to that end. They want people to either think they care or that they are needed far more than they are. Even western leaders have an elitist attitude despite a more open culture and in the case of the US a culture of individual liberties. How much worse must it be in a place where government accountability is unheard of. Our media is so free they are often working against the nation and promoting damaging propaganda, that freedom would not exist in china. You must be like an insect, a hive not an individual but what kind of life is that? Even if I was provided for if I couldn't make choices for myself there is no dignity it's like being a pet. And china is trying to claim territory all around itself so don't act like it's only the US government misbehaving. Government is like fire, it has its place but should be controlled, it should not take the place of God.

muhhh freedom wahhh wahh. you people are so brainwashed you can't even think let alone pee

Brainwashed into trying to maximize my own power and choices, I think I will stay brainwashed. Get back to your Xi jinping thought, in fact chinese shouldn't be on the internet that's uncensored it's dangerous.

We care more about not being shot randomly walking on the street by random mass shooters than voting billionaires who got absolutely zero political experience into office to lead a huge nation.
I'll bet far more people die from meat cleaver attacks in china than mass shootings in the US, ghettos don't count nobody cares about those sub humans. If they want to act like animals they can be treated like them. Isn't pollution and smog a huge health crisis in China to the point where it's measurably shortening peoples lives? BTW we didn't want a politician we are tired of the games the elites play. I hope next time we get someone who will really tear down the globalist system. Then we can be individuals. Don't trust those at the top they are always the most wicked, that's the kind of person allowed in that position.

This is how americain gov care the dead and missing americains around 1400 in total
7bdcec8fc82aba5872e0c4ce79f59d05.jpg
20181118160708137.jpg!wap.jpg
That number seems high, when the yellow river floods far more die.

Mind your own fcuking business , losers from third world failure nations. Chinese land, Chinese rules. Or we’ ll bomb the Shiite out of you back to Stone Age.

He is a false flagger from South Asia.

Last edited:
I'll bet far more people die from meat cleaver attacks in china than mass shootings in the US, ghettos don't count nobody cares about those sub humans. If they want to act like animals they can be treated like them. Isn't pollution and smog a huge health crisis in China to the point where it's measurably shortening peoples lives?

How many people die from stabbing in China and how many from shooting in US? Over 10,000 die of guns in US every year and you compare that with a dozen or less in China died from stabbing?

Big cities in China do have pollution problems but it's been improving very fast due to the government clean energy effort, China as a developing country with one fifth of the humanity enjoys longer healthy life span than Americans, US should be ashamed of this.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-for-healthy-lifespan-who-data-idUSKCN1IV15L

How many people die from stabbing in China and how many from shooting in US? Over 10,000 die of guns in US every year and you compare that with a dozen or less in China died from stabbing?

Big cities in China do have pollution problems but it's been improving very fast due to the government clean energy effort, China as a developing country with one fifth of the humanity enjoys longer healthy life span than Americans, US should be ashamed of this.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-for-healthy-lifespan-who-data-idUSKCN1IV15L

It is a probably third fake account of an Indian that was recently banned.

So, it is an Indian.

Not an authoritative source, due to it being merely a Quora question, but the title alone gives ppl something to ponder about:

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Turkey-have-problems-with-almost-all-of-their-neighbouring-countries

Turkey has 14 neighbours, including immediate-sea-zone ones, and is only friends with 4 of them- Israel, Ukraine, Georgia and Iran.

Turkey's arch enemies:

1)Amernia- for the infamous https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

2)Greece- long lasting hostility by the legacy of Ottoman occupation. Fought multiple wars with each other.

3)Bulgaria- long lasting hostility by the legacy of Ottoman occupation. Bulgarian history is described as 'the Dark Ages' during that period.

4)Romania- long lasting hostility by the legacy of Ottoman occupation.

5)Russia- Geopolitical arch rival for dominance and influence in the Black sea and is a backer of Slavic Balkans. An Underlying theological rivalry as well due to Constantinople aka Konstantinoyye aka Istanbul.

6)Cyprus- instigator and backer of the formation of Northern Cyprus.

All six are Christian nations. 4 of them in EU and are hence - 'the West'(which Turkey is dying to enter)

Hostile nations:

1)Iraq- Turkey violated Iraq's borders multiple times. Turkey even enacted a law for permission to be given to Turkish troops to cross the border into Iraq as when it pleases.

2)Syria- ongoing Syrian war. Violated Syrias border mutiple times, even sending troops to a tomb in Syria. Syria's Hatay annexation by Turkey.

3)Egypt- mutiple diplomatic crisis-es.Egypt even expelled the Turkish ambassador and recognised the Armenian Genocide.

Unfriendly nations:

1)Lebanon- inaction of Turkey towards Israel, not to mention Turkey and the Israel are even friends.

All 4 above are Muslim states. Even Muslims are angry with their Muslim brother, Turkey.

Friendly nations:

1)Ukraine- simply because both hated the Russians. Relations of convenience.

2)Georgia- again, both hated the Russians. Yet another relations of convenience.

3)Iran. The only true friendly neighbouring state.

4)Israel- together in bed only because of Israeli antagonism with Syria and Iraq.

2 of them Christian states, 1 of them Muslim and one Jewish.

All these are not to mention the fifth column in her midst, the Kurds. Turkey can lose 1/4 of her territory at anytime.

Our Turkish friends prefer voicing out their opinion about Xinjiang across the steppes than to be focused on their 'Kurdish Problem' in their own house.

So the Chinese are hated by both East and West, while the Turks are well-liked by everyone in her neighbourhood, including fellow Muslims.

LoL.

Thanks.

LOL, look at Turkey's universal love of neighbors. Everybody loves them and, in return, they love everybody so much so that they lack diplomatic relationship with a great number of neighbors.

Such a feat! On the other hand, China and ASEAN just decided to upgrade the existing FTA into a comprehensive one. China and Indonesia signed a currency swap agreement. Just happened over the past week.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-for-healthy-lifespan-who-data-idUSKCN1IV15L[/QUOT
China is not an open society so true stats would probably be harder to get especially if they were embarrassing. The average chinese has much less money per capita and almost no rights, especially if they can't afford a bribe.

That's one of the good solutions to terrorism riots. What do you think of a better way?
Well first of all using they are extreme is a hypocritical argument if you are backing the extremist communist party. I don't like muzzies either but they are not the only ones the chicom government oppresses.

US has higher life expectancy, didn't take long to find that. 28% of deaths in china are from forms of cancer, china also has the highest number of strokes in the world, you can breath and your hearts are giving out something is wrong. I'm sure most of these only effect lower class poor chinese so there will be less uproar but they still count. I have seen a lot of vids with the stabbings and escalator accidents and so forth but don't know the stats. How are you going to say conditions are better than the US but also say china is a developing country? Doesn't make sense friend.

US has higher life expectancy, didn't take long to find that. 28% of deaths in china are from forms of cancer, china also has the highest number of strokes in the world, you can breath and your hearts are giving out something is wrong. I'm sure most of these only effect lower class poor chinese so there will be less uproar but they still count. I have seen a lot of vids with the stabbings and escalator accidents and so forth but don't know the stats. How are you going to say conditions are better than the US but also say china is a developing country? Doesn't make sense friend.
China has a longer healthy life span than US :https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-for-healthy-lifespan-who-data-idUSKCN1IV15L
Although Chins is still a developing country but the government put more resources and care for improving people's well being, unlike US, waste so much money on waging wars around the world.
Traditionally East Asians are less violent than westerners and oriental countries tend to be safer, as for stabbing deaths, knives over 150mm are banned in China, 刀身长度超过150毫米的各类刀具, if any stabbing happens it will hit the headline news in Chinese media the next minute, overall they are very rare , besides, comparing stabbing with shooting is like the saying bringing a knife to a gun fight, they are not in the same category.

China has a longer healthy life span than US :https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-for-healthy-lifespan-who-data-idUSKCN1IV15L
Although Chins is still a developing country but the government put more resources and care for improving people's well being, unlike US, waste so much money on waging wars around the world.
Traditionally East Asians are less violent than westerners and oriental countries tend to be safer, as for stabbing deaths, knives over 150mm are banned in China, 刀身长度超过150毫米的各类刀具, if any stabbing happens it will hit the headline news in Chinese media the next minute, overall they are very rare , besides, comparing stabbing with shooting is like the saying bringing a knife to a gun fight, they are not in the same category.

China has spent at least 5 billion on censoring chinese internet and more in spreading this censorship around the world. Why is china claiming all the land and water around it if it's so peaceful? Why all this military build up? Nobody was threatening to invade china. I think the "middle kingdom" needs another century of humiliation until it learns to coexist with others. If china saw economic interest in bombing someone they wouldn't hesitate.

Never go easy on terrorists until they are annihilated.

Xinjiang city urges terrorists to turn themselves in within 30 days

By Zhang Hui Source:Global Times Published: 2018/11/19

Authorities in Hami, Northwest China's Xinjiang Province, urged suspects of violence and terrorism and those influenced by the three evil forces of separatism, extremism and terrorism to surrender within 30 days for leniency.

Local authorities listed 18 situations in which suspects should give themselves up, according to a notice published on the official WeChat account of Hami Cyberspace Affairs Commission on Sunday.

Those situations include recruiting people to establish terrorist groups or colluding with overseas terrorist groups, helping terrorists make weapons or explosives and raising funds or providing other needed help for terrorists.

People who receive training from terrorist groups, or purchase maps, GPS, compasses, telescopes, ropes, tents or other training materials, and help download or provide links of audio, video, and text related to terrorism or offer VPN for overseas websites should surrender.

Those who send minor children or students to learn religious doctrine or advocate using the Koran to regulate normal life and reject Party officials should also turn themselves in, and those who get married or divorced using religious rites, commit bigamy or interfere with family planning policy in the name of religion should surrender.

The Hami authorities also urged those who forbid others from watching television programs or induce others to boycott national preferential policies, such as rejecting government-subsidized housing or calling for a ban of goods, to give themselves up.

All related suspects who surrender themselves within 30 days of the notice will be eligible for lesser punishment. They should turn themselves in to authorities by visiting police stations, procurators, courts, or by letter, telegram or phone, according to the notice.

Xinjiang's Kashgar Prefecture also released a similar notice in 2017 urging people influenced by terrorism to surrender, and the notice said that people who reported terrorism or violence related information could receive up to 5 million yuan ($720,000) as a reward, according to the notice on Kashgar University's website.

Such notice served to deepen the campaign of cracking down on terrorism in Xinjiang, as regional vocational training centers have achieved great success in anti-radicalization of Xinjiang society, Li Wei, a counter-terrorism expert at the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations in Beijing, told the Global Times.

Some terrorists who surrender, instead of being put into prisons, may go to vocational training centers to learn practical skills, such as language and knowledge to better understand the religion, Li said.

China has spent at least 5 billion on censoring chinese internet and more in spreading this censorship around the world. Why is china claiming all the land and water around it if it's so peaceful? Why all this military build up? Nobody was threatening to invade china. I think the "middle kingdom" needs another century of humiliation until it learns to coexist with others. If china saw economic interest in bombing someone they wouldn't hesitate.
First I don't know where you got that number, second, it really is for peace and stability, let facts speak, do you see violence or terrorist attacks and people die from them in recent years in Xinjiang anymore?

Well first of all using they are extreme is a hypocritical argument if you are backing the extremist communist party. I don't like muzzies either but they are not the only ones the chicom government oppresses.

Sometimes we need two types of management. Conciliation on the misleds and harder than terrorism rats. The education camp is to draw back some misleds, that is a good chance bring them back to normal life before too late. But to the firm terrorists, your backing-off is irresponsbile to all other kind people.

Xinjiang is a very beautiful province now with prosperous people, good to see that not a single province of China is being left behind when it comes to development.

Other countries should take note, like turkey should stop financing terrorists and try to fix their collapsing economy.

Back
Top Bottom